Fin.

Petals

One thing Jisung hated about spring was allergies. Playing at the park wasn't so bad until a whiff of pollen entered his nostrils. "Jisungie~" Chenle said looking over at Jisung who was itching his nose. "Yes Lele?" Jisung said turning his attention to the other boy. "I'm boored." Chenle said blowing air from his cheeks. Jisung pulled Chenle with him onto the the grass under trees. "Let's lay down." Jisung said, pulling Chenle down with him. "Oh- alright." Chenle said sitting down.
"Look the cloud looks like Doyoung-Hung." Jisung said pointing to the bunny shaped cloud. "Hey! It does!" Chenle said laughing, Jisung looking at him smiling. Jisung scooted closer to Chenle, moving his hand onto his. "W-what?" Chenle asked blushing. " You smell good." Jisung said, now moving his face closer to Chenle's. "I smell- What?" Chenle said flustered, coverhing his face with his free hand.
" Like blossoms." Jisung added, resting his chin on the others shoulder. "O-ooh.." Chenle said removing his hand from his face, his eyes meeting Jisung's. "You're really close to me.." Chenle said blushing more. "Because you smell good.
" Jisung said sitting up, rasing Chenle with him. "You're really pretty Lele." Jisung said shyly. "T-thanks" Chenle said looking up at him. Jisung brought his face closer to Chenle, quickly kissing Chenle's cheek, making him let out a sqeak.
Chenle hid his face in the palm of his hands, surely flustered. "Cute" Jisung says, grasping Chenle's hands away from his face. "Don't hide Lele." Jisung said smiling at him. "I- " Chenle tried to say before Jisng pecked him on the lips. "Jisung!" Chenle says hiccuping, pulling away. "You scared me-" He added before Jisung pulled Chenles head foreward to kiss him once more. "You still smell like flowers." Jisung said, lying his head on Chenle.