Final

Cheater

"C'mon Ong!" Daniel tried to pull his bestfriend away from his girlfriend. "That girl is just playing with you, i don't understand why you're still with her." The said girl scoffed and continued clinging to Seongwoo, who seemed close to screaming at the two. "Don't listien to him, Babe, he's just trying to break us apart because that likes you." She gave Daniel -who choked when she revealed his liking for his best friend, A Look and pulled her boyfriend closer to her. I stiffled a chuckle at Seongwoo's confused face. He was blinking rapidly, trying to process what his girlfriend said. Dan looks like he's going to say something but fails as he open and then closes his mouth when no words comes out. "C'mon ba-," The girl wasn't able to finish what she was saying when Ong looked right into Daniel's eyes and asked him, "Is it true? You're gay?" Daniel let out soft sigh before answering. "I- no? I like both guys and girls- But Ong that's not exactly the point right now!" Seongwoo just looked scarily calmly at Daniel and asked him again. "And you like me?" If Dan wasn't blushing earlier, well he is now. His pale white face is dusted with a light pink that extends to the tip of his ears. He lets out a groan, "ugh. Yes but c'mon Ong! That's not the poi-" "It is exactly the point here!" The raise in Ong's voice made girl beside him flinch, not just her even me and the other spectators that are watching the scene, oh and most especially Daniel. That was sudden. "Did you even know why I dated this," he looks at his girlfriend(?) trying to think of what word to describe her, "this girl!" Oh. Atleast he didn't say something really offending, i dont get why the girl has that offended look. "I dated her because I thought you're dating Nanhee!" My mouth fell open at that. A loud "What?!" Escaping from me and Daniel. How could he think of that? "Wtf? She doesn't even swing that way." "Yes. Thank you for that Daniel." I nodded at him, he said exactly what was on my mind. "Well that's good." Ong seemed to have gotten embarrassed, his cheeks tinting a hint of pink. "Are we good now? Will you leave that cheater already?" Daniel brought back the main topic as to why this ruckus happened. "Oh, right. Yea." Ong nodded and tried to get free from the girl who held him tighter. "Seongwoo! What are you doing?" She was fuming. Her perfectly drawn browse furrowing. "I'm dumping you, duh?!" I can't help but laugh at the next scenes. "You can't dump me! I'm the most wanted girl in the campus!" She whined, not letting him go. "Sorry, little . But I did. And i don't care." Ong just rolled his eyes and got her off him. He and Daniel made their way out of the building as I watch the girl, amused at the ruckus she's making. She was shouting and throwing a tantrum at everyone. Her image is surely damned ruined. Once I noticed that OngNiel is out of the hallway and the girl is out of sight too, i clapped my hands and gathered the attention of our viewers. "Okay GUYS! Show's over. Ta-ta! Time to mind your own businesses!" 

 

 

++

not proofread. OTL this was kinda rushed bc I really wanted to finish an OngNiel alr.