✎ Chapter 4: The Visit ✎

Love Me Not || 엑소 세훈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll be expecting your call."

You let yourself fall on your bed, your face hitting the pillow, you groaned at the last words your ex said before you parted ways last night.

"Why would he expect a call from me? We already broke things off 3 months ago! Why can't he accept that?!" You angrily mumbled as Dasom watched you roll on your bed.

"Maybe because you didn't give any reason why you wanted to break up? Anyone would not accept that easily, (y/n). I would probably go nuts if ever my future boyfriend tells me that."

You sighed as you stared at your spotless white ceiling.

"He shouldn't have asked..."

"He loved you, (y/n). Maybe he still does, based on his actions. For the two years you've been together, you just broke everything off in just a random day like it's normal. No reasons, no closure."

"But I can't..." Your voice turned hoarse and rough as your eyes stung.

Dasom noticed how your mood changed in a second, tapping your right leg as a comfort.

"But you can't hide the fact that you still love him."

You closed your eyes, letting the tears flow on your pink cheeks. Your lips parted as your breath turned erratic.

"Hey, hey. Calm down, (y/n). Come on, sit up." Dasom rushed to guide you, making you sit up straight and lean your back on the bed's headboard. "I thought you've got through this already?"

You nodded, glancing at her.

"I-I know. It-It's just— I saw him again and," Your mind went to his image.

His hair styled neatly, making you see his slanted eyes. The white cardigan that hugged his shoulders and biceps, fitting his figure perfectly. The white shirt that seemed so majestic when he wore it, even though it's just a simple and a plain piece of cloth. His smile that captivated you the first time you saw him. The way his eyes will disappear as he smiled at you, forming crescents that made him more adorable.

All the feelings you've tried to completely throw away before went back to you like a big storm.

"I shouldn't have gone to that convention, Dasom. I-I shouldn't have." You said as you took deep breaths with your eyes closed. "It's making a ruckus in my heart."

"Stop thinking too much. You're stressing over him again. Just focus on your book, okay?"

You lifted the corner of your lips as you calmed yourself.

"Yeah. I'll just focus on my work."

But I could use that guy as the other character in my story.

But you knew it will surely hurt remembering him.

It will be a great addition though.

"Argh." You groaned as you stood up and sat on your swivel chair.

"I'll be going now. I have a shift for 2 o'clock." Dasom hesitantly stood up, still worried about you. "Keep it together, okay?"

"I will." You breathed out as you waved at her.

When the door closed, you looked back at the screen of your laptop.

"The ex appears." You voiced out your thoughts as you typed. "Since the main guy hasn't made a move yet and the girl hasn't really gotten over her ex, that would be the first conflict, right? Yeah."

You were about to save your current chapter when something hit your window. You almost jumped in surprise as you turn your head to your right, seeing your topless neighbor on the other window across yours.

"This mothere—"

He was innocently waving at you as he opened his window, gesturing you to open yours too.

"Why the heck would I?" You mumbled as you ignored him and went back to saving your document.

Another stone hit your window.

And another.

And another one.

And—

You angrily stood up and opened your window across his. Sehun was grinning as he watched you.

"What?" You snapped at him as you crossed your arms.

"Hi, noona."

"Hi. Is that it?" You said as you moved your hand to close the window when he spoke.

"I just wanted to talk to you."

You looked at him, trying to stray your eyes away from his toned upper body. You can see his room clearly from your window since the distance of your windows are not really that far. You can even jump out of your window to his—

You shook your head with a frown.

"Why would you want to talk to me?" You asked, trying to be unfazed by his words.

"Because I like talking to beautiful women."

You scoffed as you raised an eyebrow at the boy.

"You shouldn't be talking to me then. Don't bother me anymore." You said as you moved to close your window.

"Noona, do you like me?"

His question made you sigh in disbelief.

Just how high his self-confidence is?

"No—"

"I think I like you, noona."

You stifled a laugh as he looked at you, a smirk creeping up on his face.

"Well, I don't."

His smirk slightly fell but quickly recovered after a second. You knew you hurt his ego in some way.

"I don't know why you're being like this or you're normally like this. I know you're a playboy and you've done this a lot of times, I don't really care." You rolled your eyes as you thought how ridiculous he's being. "If you see me as a challenge that'll earn you another trophy for your collection,"

You stared into his eyes as you spoke your last words.

"Try anyone but me, Oh Sehun."

After that, you harshly closed your window and put down the blinds. You huffed as you sat back down on your chair, glancing at the window for the last time.

"What a jerk."

Sehun stayed still as he stared at your closed window.

"She's hot and she's a hot-headed person." He mumbled to himself as he closed his own window and continued looking at yours. "I want to know her so bad, why's that?"

As an idea popped up in his mind, Sehun smirked as he laid down on his bed, eyes not leaving your window.

"I'll make you open that window soon."

 

✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗ ❥ ✗

 

It was already midnight when you heard your parents arguing, not that loud but you can still hear them speaking.

You stood up and walked to your door to lean your ear on it. When you did, you can clearly hear them speak.

"She will stay here, Ga-in!"

"You're gonna make her stay again?! Mother's already in a critical condition and you won't let her see her own grandma?!"

"She'll get hurt if she sees her! She's literally gonna see h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter