Sudden pain?

You're mine (Full Stop)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin brought the food to Jungkook's room. He carefully open the door, afraid if he might wake up Jungkook. Jimin place the tray next to Jungkook's bed. Jimin write a note on it.  

"Make sure to eat.. Don't forget about your medicine! :)"

Jimin laughed at his silly emoji of smiling. So childish. Jimin was about to leave when a hand hold to his wrist. Jimin was shocked and turn to look at the hand. "Stay.. Please.. Just for a moment.. " surprising him, Jungkook plead him not to leave. Jimin blinked a few times before seat at the bedside. Jungkook sit down and Jimin help him to get up. "Careful.. " Jimin said. Jungkook hold to his arms and pull him to sit on the bed. "I want to cry.. Lend me your shoulder hyung.. " Jungkook said to Jimin as he place his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin stay at his position. Refuse to move. Jungkook cry as he said. He just need to cry out his heavy heart so much. Jimin pat his back. "It's okay.. Everything is going to be okay.. " Jimin reassuring him. Jungkook sobbing as he buried his face on Jimin's neck. "I'm not strong enough hyung.. Not that strong.. " confessed Jungkook. Jimin gulped. "I know.. It's hard.. " Jimin somehow can felt the pain that Jungkook felt. The unknown reason that urge them to cry. 

Jungkook sleep after half an hour of crying. Jimin bet that Jungkook felt exhausted. Jimin pat Jungkook hand and leave as Jungkook sleep deeply. "Tae.. Taetae.. Taehyung-ah.. Taehyungie.. " Jimin stopped his step as he heard the name. He look at Jungkook who sleep talking. Jimin sighed and after that, he went to check through Jungkook's phone. He search for the name. The name that Jungkook summoned in his sleep. 

"Hello? " Jimin wait for the person to respond. "Taehyung? " Jimin take a deep breath. 

...

*Ding Dong* 

The doorbell is ringing. Jimin went to welcome the person. "Yes? " "Where is Jungkook? " Jimin smile at the person. "At the upstairs.. His room.. Second from the right.. " Jimin gave the exact direction to Jungkook room to the person. Who is it? 

"Kook-ah! " called the person. "Uhmm.. He has just sleep.. Maybe you can talk to him after he wake up? Let him rest for now.. " said Jimin to the person. "Thanks.. I will do as you say.. " said the person. Grateful. Jimin just smile at the person and was about to leave when suddenly he turn around, just to be surprised by the person suddenly kiss Jungkook's lips. A sudden hurt and pain shot Jimin's heart. Jimin looked away before gulped. Swallow all of the pain inside. "Hurm.. He hasn't eat yet.. You may let him eat as I have prepared the porridge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter