Final

K i S S E S ♥

K i S S E S

          They both lay on the white sheets of the bed, covered in red rose peddles scattered underneath the two bodies.  They both locked fingers together, as they were still wide awake, staring into each other's eyes.  "Happy Anniversary Babe." Seunghyun smiled, as he removed a strand of hair that was covering her face.  Bom smiled back, "Happy Anniversary to you too Babe."

           "Bommie, how much do you love me?" Seunghyun asked, still admiring her beautiful face.  Bom laughed at his sudden question, and scoots up until her face was up to his.  "I love you" She leaned over to the man and their lips brushed against each other.  Seunghyun smiled at her actions.  Pulling back, "I love you" and she pulled lean in for another kiss on the lips.  Once again, she pulled back, "I love you" and kissed him on the lips again.  Over and over, she repeated this action.

          Finally stopping what she was doing, Bom pulled back from the one hundreth kiss.  She laughed as she saw her red lipstick smeared on his lips.  She unlinked their fingers and reached her hands up to his face to wipe her mark.  Staring at his face, she saw a wide smile on his face.  "Seunghyun, how much do you love me?"  She asked him the same question.  Hearing her question, he chuckled on how she was imitating him earlier.

          Seunghyun leaned over and kissed her on her luscious red lips.  "I love you" he imitates her.  Removing his lips, he went down to her chin, before leaning in a kiss, "I love you".  He made his way lower and lower down her body.  Down her neck, crossing her chest, and over her white shirt, saying those three words before placing a kiss each time on her.  He kept making his way down her body until he finally reaches the buttons of her blue jean shorts.

          From there until dawn, it will always be kept a secret.

 

Please leave a comment behind ; It'll make me want to keep on writing.