Getting lost in Hong Kong

Lost
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Lost

 

”Honey…”

”Yeah?”

„I think we are officially lost,” Changkyun murmured under his breath as he had been staring at the same map for at least 5 minutes.

According to the text and the additional notes, they should have arrived at their youth hostel by that time. They followed all the signs and traffic lamps, turned left when they needed to and walked along Nam Fung Road just as it was stated on the map, so what could actually go wrong?

“I think I’ve already noticed that,” Bona chuckled whole-heartedly and looked at her lovely boyfriend who had such great sense of fashion, even she was taken aback by his sight. She already knew that Lim Changkyun looked good in everything – literally from oversized pink hoodies to ripped jeans – but she was baffled every single time he chose an outfit for himself.

That day he opted for training shoes, a pair of casual grey jeans and a fluffy white jumper but the icing on the cake was definitely his messy hair that looked totally adorable. Due to the fact that they were flying for almost 4 hours and he had a quick nap on the way, his hair was the definition of the “I woke up like this and haven’t looked in the mirror since then” kind of hairstyle featuring his oh so flawless features. Overall, he looked just as breath-taking as always. Frankly, her hands itched to ruffle his golden-brown, slightly curled locks but she resisted the urge to do so because they had more important things to focus on.

“What are you staring at?” Changkyun caught her staring at him and couldn’t even suppress his smug grin. He was so damn proud of himself and even if she wanted to, she couldn’t be mad at him. Instead, she decided to stick her tongue out at him while she was trying to come up with an appropriate reason in order to defend herself.

“The boy who said that he would make me fall in love with him even more but ended up getting both of us in trouble,” Bona pointed it out cheekily but he wasn’t actually surprised nor hurt to hear her response.

People always said that they acted like two 10-year-old kids because neither of them could take things seriously. They would never argue with that and even though their childish behaviour sometimes led to unnecessarily silly arguments, they couldn’t deny that they had fun most of the time.

“But doesn’t that sound more attractive? Getting lost and not knowing where to go?” he wiggled his eyebrows as he leaned closer to her, their faces only ten inches apart. She could clearly see his cute little dimples, his tiny freckles and his sharp jawline. Not to mention that she could get totally immersed into examining that inexplicable shade of his almond-shaped eyes. He claimed that he had chocolate-brown eyes while she was sure that they were more of the toffee-kind but oh whatever. It didn’t really matter. He was handsome anyway.

 “No, actually it doesn’t,” she pouted way too sadly and poked his nose in fondness. “However, nothing is impossible and you can’t forget that I have something that you don’t,” Bona clicked his tongue as she was ready to .

Please log in to read the full chapter