Take Care Of You Even Thought I'm Clumsy || Kwon Hyunbin

I'm Clumsy But I'm Still Your Baby Right? || Kwon Hyunbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

You groan in pain, feeling frustrating and weak. In the same time you need Hyunbin so much, If you can walk right now, you will surely get up now. You crave with alot of food, fried especially. You keep toss yourself on the bed. Trying to ease the pain, hoping it will be okay soon you find the comfortable way to lie down. But non of it made you comfortable. 

Get up, you trying to change your pad. Searching into the drawer behind your bed, but non of the pads are available. The one you used right now probably the last one where you get it in your school bag. You always tend to stock alot of pad, just incase your periods say hello to you in the middle of school. 
What can you do more? You have to get up and go out to the convince store near you and Hyunbin share appartment. Soon you arrive, you get two pack of pads , some snack, 1 packing of ramen and pay it at the cashier. 
What a bad luck you have today, it start raining heavily. You didn't bring any umbrella, with the pyjama you wear , you curse to your self why you didn't change into hoodie, at least it can cover your head. You can't do anything but to run as fast as you can even thought you are weak right now and lazy. As soon as you arrive to your appartment, you take a hot shower. The muscle that tense awhile ago relax once the hot water shower up you body. 

Once you done bath, you change into comfy pyjama. The two pack of pads packing and snack you've buy just now are tossed into the floor behind you table stand. You slam your body onto the bed, feeling exhaust and lazy in the same time. You take a look at your phone, hoping to get a text from Hyunbin. Sigh, non one of them text from Hyunbin. You open your instagram, there a new story come up and you saw Hyunbin profile, you quickly press it and saw Hyunbin sight his own shoes while walking with caption on it " 날씨가 좋아 nice weather". Then another story come up, he sight himself and said "Let's do it!" in his English slang which is cute yet funny. Oh right, he has a model shoot today. You felt lonely as you know Hyunbin will take a long day to get home. Again, you sigh.. "(sneeze sound 3 times) oh happen" . You are so tired that you doesn't care at anything and fall asleep. 

Hyunbin POV

The door click open. It is 4pm and Hyunbin just done working. He's going home straight after done working. Knowing that you wait for him, he doesn't want to make you worries and moreover he didn't saw your reply his text after your last text was seen this morning. He kinda scare that you are angry at him for too catch up at his work. Once the door open, Hyunbin quickly toss his shoes away, call your name, almost like shouting because the house seem quite which is not usually happen. He would always find you wearing your apron, preparing dinner for both of you, as he will always back hug you and made startle you. If not, sometimes he would find you sitting on the couch watching some cartoon which he found it's cute yet childish. 

Hyunbin quickly made himself reach to the room which both of you share, maybe you are sleeping? So he doesn't want to make sound but twist the door carefully and slowly. Seeing your body lay down curl up and sweat forming on your head, he felt weird. 
So, he went up to check on you. While that, he accidently kick the plastic full of packing pads and snack. Scare to wake you up, he quietly make his move as he take the plastic and place it at somewhere better place. While doing that he notice the two big packing with blue colour, taking out , it's turn out to be pack of pads. 
"Ah, so she's on her periods month." thought Hyunbin. He come up to you after that and caress your face. He felt your body hot and your knit brows that show your face clearly show that you are uncomfortable. 
You are in pain, Hyunbin got it now. Whenever you are in you periods, you always feel sick and lazy, easily mood swings and your appetite grow. Hyunbin search up on internet, how to take care of girls whenever they are on their periods month. No matter how clumsy he is, he have to take care of the women's he love the most. 
Hyunbin take a bowl of cold water and cloth, soak it into the cold water and place it on your head. Later on, he go and get a hot pack, carefully lift up your stomach and place it on. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter