[IMPT] MORE INFO

BUBBLEGUM | GRAPHIC SHOP | CLOSED
 
PICKUP
PICKUP
more information + rules
Please make sure to read all the rules before requesting.
 
   DON'T GET BLACKLISTED!   

Don't forget:

1. Comment after picking up. You have ( 5 ) days since pickup (when the request is finished and available) to comment and pick up. Do not pick up without commenting.

2. Credit the shop anywhere on your story. The ( 5 ) day rule applies to this too, but only if the poster is not in use yet. Using the poster without credits is not allowed. Undraft any drafted stories.

3. Use the poster for at least 3 weeks. This means keeping the poster as your main poster the moment you pick up. Do not use a different poster. 

4. Redo's are available if there are any mistakes. This is up to the designer's discretion, meaning not all will be accepted. PM if you want one!

5. Loved it? Upvote the shop or donate karma ♡
 

Incase anybody was wondering, the boxes next to your names in pick up chapters represent whether you've picked it up properly or not.

If you haven't, clearly it gets an ☒ but you could also get this if you picked it up (used it) but didn't comment that you have, or that you commented but didn't use and credit yet in your story. Basically the information below the poster. The dates next to the usernames represent the date it was ready for pick up. There is the extra rule of picking up within 5 days since the pick up chapter is posted- this means using the poster and crediting it as well.

I am especially serious about this because I do not want there to be a situation where someone requests but doesn't pick up, because it would be a waste of time and effort. It's only excusable if you have a valid excuse (won't be online all week, etc.) and you tell me so. I did mention to subscribe because I won't run after people to pick their posters up, since you already get a notification that way.

If you managed to pick up, comment, use, and credit properly then you get the ☑︎ mark!

Having the ☒ mark for more than ( 7 ) days / one week = blacklist. I always message anybody who is close to this deadline after ( 5 ) day time period, which leaves a few days of grace.

 

That's all.

 
   LINKS   

  [ BANNER LINK ]  
 
   SUPPORT THE SHOP BY USING THIS BANNER   
Image result for princess bubble gum tumblr banner