Final

I Guess I wasn't Worth it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting on the couch just watching TV when I heard him come in. He stumbled into the living room with out even sparing me a glance and went to the kitchen. Probably looking for more poison to consume. 

He does this more or less every weekend. A couple weeks after me and Chanyeol moved in together I noticed that he has quite a habit of going out on the weekends. Of course when we were just dating I thought nothing of it. After all we were just having fun. But it was getting a little out of hand. And the fun soon ended. It was sweet. Then turned horribly bitter. 

The day I finally realized Chanyeol was basically addicted to going out and drinking was one I'll probably never forget. 

It was a Friday and I had just gotten home from work. I couldn't wait to get home to my boyfriend and hopefully cuddle on the couch. When I walked into the house I noticed that Chanyeol had been dressed up but I paid no attention to it. "Hey babe. I'm home." I said while standing on my tippy toes to kiss him. He bent down a little make it easier for me. "How is my beautiful boyfriend doing today?" He asked me wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm good just really tired. It was kinda a long day but I'm glad I'm home and can relax." "Well why don't we go out. Jongin is going to this new night club they just opened around the block. It'll be fun." He said back to me. "Can't we just stay home. I mean we went out last week and I really just want to be lazy for the rest of the day. " I said. I made sure to add a pout because he always gave in easily when I did that. Apparently not this time. 

"Baek. Let's just go. I already told Jongin we'd go with him and Sehun. Go get dressed." He said with a serious and demanding tone. It was really unlike him. 

"No. I'm sorry but I don't want to go. " I said pulling back from his grasp a little. "Please let's go get in our PJs and snuggle up on the couch. " I pleaded while squeezing his hands a little. "Fine. Do whatever you want. But I'm going whether you go with me or not!" He said in a louder then necessary tone and pushed me away from him. 

I was a little shocked that he pushed me but stepped closer to him again. "Babe. Don't be mad. I-I'm sorry. " 

" you. You're just a kill joy. Call me when you actually learn to have fun again. " he said then walked out the door slamming it behind him. I couldn't believe that had just happened. I was seriously confused. Chanyeol had never cursed at me. He's never laid a hand on me , unless I let him. 

After that day he didn't invite me to go party with him. He didnt even tell me where he was going. He either left without saying a word or just said "I'm going out babe. " He did change. I thought it was my fault. At first he was this nice man that showed he loved me all the time, now I'm lucky if I even get a kiss before bed. 

"Baekhyun!" I heard him scream from the kitchen. Startled by the sudden noise I jumped slightly on the couch and looked back. "Y-yes?" I answered. "why the isn't there anymore beer in the fridge!?" He screamed coming into the living room. "Well you drank them all last week babe. I'm sorry I forgot I had to buy some on the way back from work. " I told him standing up from the couch to see him eye to eye. "Well . I thought I told you to ing buy some yesterday! Why don't you ever ing listen to me you worthless . " He yelled in my face. His words dont hurt as much as they should. His breath reaked of alcohol. "I-I'm sorry." I said. "Like hell you are. Sometimes I wonder why the I waste my time with you!!" He yelled again. I'm going to be honest. This got me mad. Not only was he being unreasonable but he was being so rude. "Listen I'm sorry I didn't get you beer. But I'm not your little slave. You have a car and two working legs. If you wanted too you should have bought them yourself. " I said losing my temper in a higher pitched tone then before. I didn't really know how to react to this kind of behavior. He usually just leaves me alone and then when I go to sleep he sleeps on the couch. 

"Its your job as my boyfriend to do whatever the I want you to do. Okay?!"
He yelled a little louder. Slightly scared I stepped back a little. " Chanyeol its my job as your boyfriend to love you and respect you. Its your job to do those things as well "
I tried to say that as calmly as I could. 

"You know ever since you've gotten that new job and that new pretty friend of yours you've been acting like a whiny . Are you trying to get rid of me!?" 

"What? You mean Jongdae!? No. Ugh babe I love you why would you say something like that. " 

"That's it. Youre ing cheating on me with that !!" He yelled. Grabbing onto my arm. As soon as he did that I got scared. This wasn't good. 

"Chanyeol. Calm down I'm not cheating. I promise. Please let go of my arm. " I cried. 

"God your such a ing lair. You little . I see the way he looks at your when you guys are together!" When he said this his grasp got tighter. 

"Chanyeol please. You're hurting me!!" 

"ing ! How can you do this to me!" He yelled and then he pushed me. Hard. So hard that I fell on the edge of our cute little coffee table. I didn't know what to do. 

I was so hurt. Not so much physically but emotionally. He had said too many rude things. My head hurt really bad. When I put my hand up to my face and touched the part that was hurting I flinched. 

I was bleeding. He cut me. This was bad. This was worse then bad. I got up slowly and looked around. The light was on in the bathroom. He just left me here. He didn't even check if I was okay. 

I needed to get out of there. I couldn't just stay here and wait to see what happened. It wasnt safe. With him being this drunk who knows what he could do next. 

As quietly as I could I grabbed my shoes and a jacket and ran out the door. I was crying so much. I got to the nearest bus stop and sat down. 

I reached into my pocket to see who I could call to pick me up but there was nothing there. I had forgotten my phone in my room where it was charging. 

The only person I know that lives close enough is Jongdae. I decided to go to his house. I really hoped he was awake. It was almost 2 am and I don't know what I would do if he doesn't answer the door. 

When I got to Jongdae's house my crying hadn't really stopped and my head was hurting more then it was before. 

I knocked twice and waited. In no less then 2 minutes he opened the door. "Baek? What are you doing here it's 2 in the morning? I- Oh my god. Baek you're bleeding!" He said in a sleeply voice. His usually nicely done hair was like a messy nest. His T-shirt hung off his shoulder and he wasn't wearing pants. If this wasn't such a messed up situation and I wasn't crying I would have about it. 

"Baek what happened?!" He told me leading me inside to his living room. 
"Wait, just wait here I'm gonna go get the first aid kit. Just please lay down." 
I settled down on the couch while Jongdae went to get the kit. When he came back I was going to sit up. 
"No no no, stay laying down its okay." 
He said then sat on the floor in front of me. He started to clean my cut that was just above my eyebrow. 

I had calmed down and stop crying by the time he was done cleaning the cut. 
"So. You gonna tell me what happened?" 
He asked still sitting on the floor next to me.

"H-he pushed me and I fell. " 

I could see Jongdae's face completely change. 
"That bastard did what!?" I sat up when I heard him yell. He said it with so much anger in his voice, he's always so happy and bubbly I've never really seen him mad. 
"Its okay Jong-" "No. It's not okay Baek. He pushed you! What if you had actually fallen really hard. Baekie you could have been seriously hurt! Why didn't you call the cops!? This is serious-" "Jongdae. Please calm down. I've been yelled at too much today." I said to him. His eyes filled up with regret and it was as if he lost all his anger. "I'm sorry. I should be making you feel better not yelling at you. God. I'm really sorry. Come here." He said standing up and sitting next to on the couch. He opened his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter