01.

Propose

Nayoung is too nervous. Today is the day where she finally has the balls to propose her long time girlfriend, Sejeong. Everyone keep telling her that Sejeong would 100% say yes to her. She hoped that what everyone said its true.

"I can't believe my parent finally going to be married." Mina wipes the invincible tears.

"What with the sudden married. I haven't even propose her." Nayoung looks at Mina weirdly.

"You will soon."

"Only if she said yes." Nayoung mumbles.

 


 

Nayoung keep walking around the table to calm her mind. She tried to ignore all of the 'what if' in her head. She keep pacing back and forth until she heard a gasp. Nayoung look at the source of the noise and saw that its her girlfriend. She walked to her girlfriend timidly.

"Nayoung, what is all of these?" Sejeong asked while still looking around the place.

"W-well I have something for you but let's just eat first." Nayoung lead Sejeong into the table where its full of Sejeong's favotite foods. And once again, Sejeong gasp.

"Did you cook all of these?" Nayoung nods shyly.

"Y-yeah. The kids help me out too" Sejeong hums as she seat in the seat in front of Nayoung. Sejeong grabs one of the foods and tries it. Sejeong gasps, again, when she taste it.

"This is so good! are you sure you're the one that cooks it?" Sejeong teases her.

"Ofcourse I'm the one that cook it!" Nayoung pouts. Sejeong chuckles and continue her eating. When they're done eating, Nayoung gets up and stand next to Sejeong.

"Sejeong, I have one more thing for you." Sejeong looks at her curiously.

"Its now or never, Nayoung" Nayoung thought to herself. Nayoung gets down on one knee and open up the ring box.

"We have been dating for quite a long time now and I want to make you officially mine so, would you marry me?"

Sejeong just couldn't believe what she is hearing and seeing right now. She's way to happy to answer with words so she pulls Nayoung up for a kiss.

"Uh, is that a yes?" Nayoung asked after they broke the kiss. Sejeong giggles.

"Its a huge yes." And they kissed again.

 


 

3 months later.

"See, I told you, both of you would be married with each other" Mina grins very widely.

"Shut up Mina" Nayoung smacks Mina and Mina giggles seeing how shy Nayoung is. A few minutes later, a guy came in and told Nayoung that it will start soon.

"Good luck!" Mina pats Nayoung's back.

Nayoung never felt this nervous before. She's way more nervous than when she tried to propose Sejeong. But everything went by fastly and now they're living a happy live.

 


 

Sejeong couldn't believe what she heard. She drive fastly to the hospital and ran to the room right away. She saw all of her friends and her's family crying. And there laid her ex, Nayoung, dead. A few minutes later, Nayoung's mom gives Sejeong a familiar book. A book that's full of everything that's on Nayoung's mind. And there's a post it on top of it.
 

If you're Sejeong, then read this.

I still don't get why you said no to me.

When other people said that you would say yes.

I'm sorry for leaving first.

But I rather die than live without you.

Dramatic, I know.

You could read the last page of this book if you missed me.

-Love, Nayoung.
 

When Sejeong reads the last page, it was the story of Nayoung's proposal day. Except, Sejeong said yes and it has a happy ending. Unlike now.

 


 

A/N : okay so its 3am and one old seulrene ff suddenly came into my mind and i made this. and im sorry if its way to random because When Will I Stop Making Such A Random Story.

hope y'all enjoy it! dont forget to subscribe and comment!

P.S : please comment, i need to step up my writing and im too shy to read my own ff.