Because I love You

LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: I do not anything in the except the story line... Every situations or events that contained in here has no relation with either the living nor the death. It was purely hundred percent came from my own imagination.

                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

A black SUV arrived and parked by the roadside that evening and that was it. No further movement as hours pass by. It was a joined gift from his elder brother and the few friends that he had since his childhood day for the huge success of the drama. He had never drove it before. This was the first time. For a reason.


It was already passing midnight now, and car was still there. With it’s engine still powering for the whole time. Gaining curiosity from the  workers of those stores near by.


Little that they knew it, a man, more specifically the big star, most famous actor of the year was siting alone in the mysterious car. Hiding himself from the outside world with the black windows that only him would be able to seen the them while he was completely blinded to them.


His gaze was fixed towards the restaurant that occupied with window wall across the street. The atmosphere and mood inside that place was completely in contrast with his at that moment. 


Those in the restaurant seem to having a little party, celebrating for nothing. Simply because they were happy for the gathering. There no pretended. Everyone was showing their truth self to each other.


A small sad smile was tugging at the corner of his lips. He used to been there too… With them… But not anymore. He could not be with them anymore. He have to leave…
 

For the best.


His gazed naturally attracted by the petite lady who was, excitedly clinked her glass of beer with literally everyone. Cheering for no reasoned. Her pure white silky skin was already starting to turned in a shade of pink, mostly her beautiful face that he knew he would never got to forgot for eternity. ‘She is starting to get drunk…’ He thought. Deep frown between his good looking brows.


He would already ran to her side and took her alcohol away, tucking her under his arm protectively if it was few days ago. But he could not does it anymore. He have no right for it anymore.


His gaze never left her figure since that had found her earlier. Following her every movements, capturing all the face she made with his mental camera, selfishly storing those beautiful images just for himself forever. 


She was having a huge smile on her face, she was acting as if she was overjoy. But he and those around her at that moment in the restaurant knew it better. It was only a masked she put on the hide herself from the others.


She does not needed any sympathized for them. She stood strong and mighty all by herself. She was the queen. She would protected herself. 


A proud smile was on his face as he thought ‘That is the woman I love.’ But also could not stopped the pang of guilty sharply over his beating heart at the same time. He does not like to seen her like that.


The way she was at that moment was exactly like when he had first met him very long time ago. The memory that he kept to himself over the years. No one had ever figured out about it. It was also the main reason for him to started to marched forward, fighting all difficulties and obstacles until he finally reached her. He had finally arrived by her side. Loving and protecting her. 


He had swore that he would took away all her pain. He would stood by her side forever. He would protected her from the whole world. He would gave it all for her, even if it cost his life. His love for her was beyond the eternity. 


He had managed to done it once with arriving by her side from a completely stranger. He would does it again this time. Even though it hurt him like hell, even though it was very hard, even though he knew he would lost his mind if he no longer could hold her in his arms, having her soft lips against his. But still. He would does it anyway.


His never regretted the decision he had took that morning. When he knocked on her front door with her favorite breakfast for the last time. Hugging her for the last time and could not stopped himself from pressing his lips over hers for the last time before slowly forced himself to took the steps back. Letting her goes.


Earlier that morning…


“Let’s...” He found himself having much difficulties to utter the simply words out. Choking on his breath, his eyes and nose started to heated. Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to finished the sentenced which felt like stabbing himself with a sharp knife.


“Let’s broke up…”


He knew the were so many inquiries and confusion bundled up inside her head at that moment. Her eyes was searching for his which was hiding from her.


 “Look at me…” She said. No obvious emotion could be heard from it. He could not figured out what she was having in her mind.


“Joong Ki ah look at me…” She repeated when he made no actioned to does as she requested. Her voice was softer this time.

 
Forcing himself to met the pair of beautiful light brown orbs that he had lost himself in it for countless time. She was staring back at him. Like the scene from the drama filming over a year ago. But the emotion was a completed different.


Why? What was the reason? But in the end… When all the confusion left her, she was left with an unreadable blank face. “Is it your last decision?” Was all that came from her, breaking the silence that had been taking over the surrounding for some times.


Either it was because he was unable or does not wanted to, he found himself locking eyes with her .’This is going to be the last time I will be able to look at those beautiful eyes…’ A huge lump formed in the inside wall of his throat by his thought.


He looked down, swallowing his saliva , breaking the barrier in his throat and took a deep breath before looked back up, meeting the shining crystal like orbs that he love so much. Forced himself to spitted out the bitter and hurtful one word out his mouth.


“Ne…”


Silence was starting to took over the atmosphere once again as they back to the previous staring contest. It felt like forever before she decided to broke the silence but not their eye contacted. 


“Arasso…” 


This was what he had wanted to happened but why does it hurt so much? His breath was shortening by the pain in his chest. 


‘It is for the best… Because I love her…’ He nodded his head slowly as if convincing himself with his own thought. “I hope you’ll live well and filled with joy and laughter.” ‘Because I love your smile and the sound of your laugh…’ Of course, the last sentence was remained unsaid. 


He bowed his head which she also does the same and quietly turned and walked down the stairs from the living room they was at the second floor which he was greeted by Nana, her pet dog that she adored. 


Nana had grown so closed with him that sometimes she would mutter her jealousy for it. Well she would not have to someone to competed for the pet dog’s love anymore. A sad smile tugging on his face. 


He bent down to gave Nana a pat on her head. “Take good care of your Unnie for me. Don’t give her too much trouble. Remember to act well the next time you going to the vet, arasso?” He said quietly as if he was talking with a human being, while the soft white furs. 


Slowly, he got back up on his two feet making his way to the front door that would lead him out of the house, for the last time. That would lead him away from her…


As if understanding that the man that it had grew fond of, the man that it had took as it’s male owner, would never came back ever again. It quickly ran and biting the leg of his trouser, unwilling to let him goes while let out a crying like squeaking sound.


He bent down once again, it’s head. “I’m going to miss you too. I hope you will not forget about me when you get your male owner in the future.” He broke into a small laugh that sound bitter that cried. “I have to go now… Go to your unnie, stay by her side for me.” 


He gave one last pat on it’s head before got back up and closed the door behind him. The door that would be separating him from her. He could never goes back. 


He finally would walked out of her life that he fought hard to got in to. Ended the relationship that he cherished and protected very much because he was so afraid it he would lost it someday. He was terrified that he does not gave her enough secured that she would left him for it. But looks like it was him that leaving her now.


Slowly taking his heavy steps towards his car at the carpark inside her mansion. Opening the driver’s seat door but instead of going in, he naturally turned around to looked at the second floor huge mirror door. Like he always does every time he left and she would be there, smiling sweetly waving her hand seeing him off.


He caught up with his actioned and found it ridicules. They broke up. She would not be there. He thought. But even so, he still could not stopped himself from turning around to looked at the second floor.


She was there… Nana was by her side…


‘It does understood what I said…’ He thought while struggled to fought back the tears that treating to fell out of his eyes, he gave her a small smile which she returned with the same then quickly turned around and got into his car. Drop of tear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter