And the wish came true...

Ladybug/make a wish ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Donghyuck why did you carry mark to sleep beside you ?"

 

Little kid's eyes were teary. He knew he shouldn't have carry his friend to somewhere else than his own place to sleep. He knew what he did was wrong and he knew their teacher was gonna give him a punishment. He wasn't scared of the punishment but he was scared if mark was hating him now cause he carried him in his sleep.

 

"I-i'm sorry mrs. Kim. I didn't mean to c-chew the rules"

 

Mrs.kim was trying to hold her laughter but when donghyuck said "chew" instead of "disobey" she couldn't stop herself from laughing. But she got serious again in such little time. She had to be a good serious teacher or else how could she manage to keep the kids calm ?

 

"I asked you why you did it donghyuck not if you are sorry or not"

 

Donghyuck stole a glance from his friend beside him then looked down at the floor again.

 

"C-cause minhyung is so soft and cute a-and i love cuddling with him a-and his sleeping place is a lot far from mine and i-i just wanted to cuddle him. I-i'm sorry"

 

Mrs. Kim smiled and petted donghyuck's head "now look donghyuck. Yes it was wrong that you carried mark from his sleeping spot without him knowing it. But it isn't against the rules of this kindergarten so i won't give you any punishment"

 

Donghyuck's deer like eyes got wide "Really ???"

 

Mrs. Kim nodded "really. And if both you and mark wants it we can make your sleeping spots next to each other"

 

"Really really ??" 

 

Mrs. Kim laughed at donghyuck's cuteness and petted his head again "really"

 

Donghyuck finally looked at mark again after many minutes and asked with a huge blush on his face "m-minhyung...wanna be my cuddle buddy ?"

 

The said boy first looked at donghyuck blankly then turned to mrs. kim and asked her something in english and mrs. Kim also answered in english but of course donghyuck didn't understand what they were talking about.

 

Mark finally looked back at donghyuck,smiling sweetly and talked in broken korean with his cute accent "yes donghyuck i would love that"

 

Donghyuck pulled the boy into a hug and heard him laughing at his sudden action.

 

"Thank you thank you thank you minhyung! I will be the best cuddle buddy ever dont worry! I will even let you use my sand shaper when we play in the garden. Let's be best friends minhyung"

 

Even though mark didn't understand anything that donghyuck said he still answered with an "okay" and hugged donghyuck back. He was so happy that he found a friend so fast at the second day of him in the kindergarten. And he so believed that he and donghyuck were gonna be best friends forever.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Minhyung minhyung minhyung"

 

Mark stopped the game he was playing and looked up at his best friend.

 

"Yes hyuckkie ?"

 

"Look what i found in the garden!!" 

 

Donghyuck showed the ladybug in his palm and seeing how excited and happy donghyuck got just by having a ladybug in his hand made mark's heart melt. They had been friends for 3 yeaes but the adorableness of donghyuck never faded away in mark's eyes.

 

"It's a ladybug isn't it ?"

 

Donghyuck nodded and smiled wider "the words you learn gets more and more everyday minhyung. I'm so proud of you."

 

"I'm learning from a genius hyuckkie"

 

Donghyuck pecked his cheeks sweetly "thank you minhyunggie"

 

Then donghyuck suddenly gasped like he remembered something suddenly "minhyung! We gotta wish something!!"

 

"Why why ??"

 

"Don't you remember what mrs. Kim said when we were in kindergarten ?? If you have a ladybug in your hand you gotta make a wish and there is a huge chance that wish will come true!"

 

"But it's only in your hand hyuckkie. I can't wish anything"

 

"No no hyunggie don't pout like that! Here." Donghyuck said and took mark's hand and put it on his own, being careful of not crushing the little ladybug between their palms. "Now we can wish together"

 

"I wish us being together forever minhyunggie" donghyuck said, smiling happyly

 

"I wish the same hyuckkie."

 

Donghyuck's smile got wider "then promise me that we will be cuddle buddies forever."

 

Mark put his free hand on air and made a promise sign.

 

"Promise"

 

Donghyuck locked his pinky with mark "promise"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Really minhyung ? Lee jeno ? The eye smile boy ?"

 

"So what ?!" Mark said with a cute red face "better than na jaemin! At least my crush isn't a sassy egoist prince who is all about himself!"

 

"Oh hell no you didn't just call nana an egoist prince!"

 

"Yes i did! Fite me lee donghyuck!" Mark said and pushed his hands in front of him towards donghyuck like he was ready to fight but with the pose he was doing he just looked like a cute little bean 

 

"Lee minhyung i swear to god!"

 

"If you two don't shut up right now i swear to god." Renjun said and got between two best friends. "Why the heck you are fighting over your crushes anyway ? Shouldn't you two gotta help each other with them ?"

 

"Shouldn't you find a crush for yourself ??" Donghyuck said and mark joined him "yeah renjun why you haven't had a crush yet ??"

 

"Cause i'm the pure and innocent child of god who only loves puppies. Amen."

 

"Or maybe cause your crush is already dating with someone else"

 

"LOOK YOU LITTLE PIECE OF EVIL I DONT HAVE A CRUSH ON CHENLE! HIS DOLPHIN LIKE LAUGHTERS ANNOYS THE OUT OF ME! HE CAN GO AND CHOKE ON HIS DIET COKE FOR ALL I CARE!"

 

"Hey renjun" chenle said while walking to the table of his friends.

 

"H-hey chenle"

 

Chenle just gave him a smile and kept walking.

 

"Yeah right and i'm park jisung"

 

"Why are we talking about me now ??" Said jisung, appearing out of nowhere.

 

"Holy ice cream jisung oh my god don't do this!" Renjun said and held his chest "i can't die that early. I'm too young."

 

"Was he fanboying over chenle again ?"jisung asked to donghyuck "or was mark dying over jeno's eye smile ? Or did jaemin looked at your way to make you feel all blushy and all ?"

 

"I DONT LIKE CHENLE!!"

 

"Why ? he is cute."

 

"DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON CHENLE!"

 

"Dude i am not having a crush on your crush. What am i ? A betrayer ?"

 

They all stared at jisung.

 

"Look if it's about that time that i told you guys we will meet at the ice cream shop then bought 5 different ice cream and made you guys pay for it and ran back to home. It was an experiment."

 

"And what kind of experiment was that ??" Mark asked and jisung thought a bit

 

"To see how my dear friends will react to me being a little brat"

 

"Well we didn't kill you yet right ? So was that a good result ?" Renjun said and jisung rised his eyebrow

 

"Yet ??"

 

"The keyword is "yet" jisunggie" donghyuck said in a sweet threating tone

 

"Y-you can't kill me i am too young to die. I havent even got my first crush yet."

 

"Keep being a lil brat and you'll see" both mark and donghyuck said at the same time then high fived.

 

"Hey donghyuck wanna hang out after school ?"

 

Donghyuck held mark's arm so hard that it definetaly was gonna leave a bruise on the tender skin.

 

"Y-yeah of course jaeminnie"

 

Jaemin smiled "good. Is it okay if jeno comes with me ?"

 

Donghyuck's smile widened "Of course. Can minhyung come with me too ?"

 

"Actually i was gonna say the same thing. You and mark come together"

 

"Oh okay."

 

"See you later after school then"

 

"Okay see you"

 

Donghyuck held mark's arm tighter when jaemin left.

 

"Holy minhyung oh my god"

 

"Man i know right"

 

"We will date with our crushes!"

 

"Maybe it will be a double date ??"

 

And they actually were right. It was a double date indeed. But their partners in that double that was a lot different than how they thought.

 

"Oh my god hyuck,mark thank you so much for coming with us. I never had enough confidence to ask jeno out to a date but asking help from him to get you to together worked great. That was a great double date!"

 

Mark could only gave a forced af smile while donghyuck just said "you're welcome jaeminnie. I hope you two will be so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter