The Very Beginning

Well That's Life

She was 2 years older than me. I really looked up to her and so did everyone else. She was the perfect child. Everyone loved her. She was my cousin Kim Rina. In our family their were 5 kids. 2 boys and 3 girls. Of course the boys played with each other but when it came to the girls. I was always left and I was always the one alone. She didn't want me near her and they thought I was weird. It hurt. My own brother abandoned me to play with them. Even my younger cousins didn't like me. When greeting people she would greet everyone and purposely leave me out. What did I do to her?

But at school things were worse. I became a common target to the bullies at school. I thought they were my friends but it was all pretend. In my head I thought "No one's on your side. You didn't really have friends."

 I remember crying while sitting on the stairs. Someone saw me crying and I told them that they didn't want to play with me. She immediately told them to play with me. After she left their face was full of disgust. "We don't want to hang out with you. Why'd you snitch?!" She said. I was 8 at the time. Of course what they did really effected me to this day but I will never show it.

Currently I'm 15 years old and I pretty close to her now but things are just starting. Things are about to be rough now that I'm entering high school. I'll have to see her everyday. Just great.