Of Knives And Gloves 1

Of Knives And Gloves

"Congratulations Kai." One of the MMA fighter's manager said putting the robe over the fighter's back. "You won yet another fight. You barely got beat up out there, it looks like he only got in a few punches. Anyways good job kid. I got your car waiting outside for you." The manager informed patting the fighter on the shoulder before taking off.

Walking to his room the fighter had shut out all of the reporters closing the door on all of their flashing lights. Letting out a big sigh the bronze man had slipped off his robe, tossing it onto a chair. Running a hand through his pink locks pushing them back out of his eyes. Picking his phone up from the table the fighter checked his phone to see if he had any missed messages. Seeing the message icon had showed a twenty nine the fighter scrolled through most of them as they had mostly just wished him good luck. Checking the text from his manager Kai had read that he was booked for the next month entirely and was to have a fight with an upcoming rookie named Sehun. The male responded telling his manager that he would see him later.

Carelessly tossing his phone on the couch the fighter had stood up from his chair and made his way to the bathroom that was in the back of his dressing room. Turning on the hot water the male had slid his underwear and shorts off his body letting them pool at his ankles before stepping inside of the shower. The hot water was refreshing against the man's sweat covered skin. Grabbing the rag from off the shelf in the corner the fighter poured some soap on the rag and had begun to wash away all of the sweat and dirt that accumulated on his body throughout the match. After he was sure all the dirt and sweat was off his body he dropped the rag letting it hit the tiles. Turning off the water the MMA fighter grabbed his towel and began to dry himself off. Smiling to himself now that he was all clean and dry Kai had tossed the towel in the sink. Grabbing his garment bag the fighter had took out his clothes and began to get dressed. Putting on his black Armani suit with his white and black sneakers the MMA fighter picked up his phone from off the cushioned seat and opened his dressing room door welcoming all the flashing lights and yelling reporters asking him how it felt to still have the title of the undefeated champion in the ring. Saying nothing to the reporters and just flashing them some nice smiles the male had left the building being tailed by them.

Entering his McLaren P1 the fighter could still see the flashing lights outside of his tinted windows. Letting out a breath the fighter had revved up his engine and drove off not caring about any of the other cars that he just absentmindedly passed. Driving around for a few minutes the fighter had pulled up to his usual club, parking his car on the side of the road the pink haired male exited his car. Walking up to the bouncer who immediately let him despite the long line of people trying to get in.

Walking inside the club the pink haired male immediately made his way over to the V.I.P lounge. Taking a seat on one of the couches the fighter watched as a girl had walked up to him stepping on the small stage that was right in front of him and began swaying her hips dancing ily attempting to seduce him. After a few minutes of sitting alone the fighter was greeted by his manager who sat next to him and began to observe the girls in their seducing movements.

"I got you booked for the next month as you already know, plus a match at the end of the month." The manager began explaining eyes steadied on the girls.

"Why just only one fight this month?" The pink haired male asked eyes focused on his manager and not the girl in front of him that was desperately trying to get his attention. "It can't be that no one wants me. Just last month alone we got offers from over fifty different rings"

"Thing is, I got you signed up for a reality TV show all this month."

"You're kidding me right. I don't do reality TV. I'm a fighter not an actor."

"Here's the thing kid it's great publicity for you. At the end of the month if you're able to stay on the show and in the house the producers are going to donate half of the show's earnings for that month to several charities in your name. It's basically a free good deed done in your name if you can stay in a house for a month."

"What's the catch?" The fighter asked looking at his manager once again.

"You're opponent for the next match Sehun he's going to live in the same house as you. Think on the bright side kid, it's for the publicity and charities."

"I don't-" The male was about to protest before he got interrupted by his manager.

"It's already settled Jongin." His manager stated firmly using his real name. "Be at this address tomorrow at nine in the morning. That's when the show is going to start. Don't forget to bring clothes."

Taking the sheet of paper from his manager the fighter tucked it away in his pocket leaving the dancers to his boss. Exiting the club with an expressionless face the male had got in his car passing by the drunks that we're stumbling outside the club.

An hour later the fighter had pulled up in front of his house. Getting out Kai had went inside his lonely house throwing his keys on the decorative bowl that was on a table by the door. Making his way upstairs the male had stripped himself of all his clothes leaving them on the floor for the housemaid to deal with. Throwing his body on his bed, the fighter let the soft material of his bed take him and form to the shape of his body. Soon the only thing that was heard throughout the giant house was the snores of the MMA fighter.

Waking up in the morning the fighter had got up off his bed, picking up a pair of shorts from a stack that was on the table the fighter had pulled on his shorts before going down stairs and to his treadmill. After running twelve miles on his treadmill the pink haired man took a shower and got dressed. Getting dressed the pink haired male took out one of his suitcases and begun packing enough clothes for a week. Letting out a sigh the bronze male had zipped up his suit case brought it downstairs and put it in the backseat of his red Ferrari. The fighter had begun his short journey to the house of his upcoming misery.

Pulling up into the driveway of the house he was supposed to stay at for the next month the male saw that the lawn was already filled with a bunch of the production crew. People were walking in and out of the house with equipment in their hands. Parking his car in the driveway the fighter had walked up to the crew and asked where the producer was having someone tell him that he was in the trailer parked behind them, the fighter made his way to the trailer. Opening the door the pink haired male walked in and asked the producer what he was supposed to do, which ended up in the producer pushing him towards the house telling him just to act natural and that shooting would start now.

Entering the house with his luggage Kai had begun exploring the now empty building attempting to find the bedroom, when the MMA fighter stumbled on the bedroom he groaned noticing there were two beds in the room. Judging from what he already saw this house wasn't that big. Placing his suitcase in front of his chosen bed. Looking around the bedroom the fighter didn't spot any noticeable camera's shrugging the male exited the room and went to check out the other rooms. In the middle of giving himself a tour of the house the male heard the door slam open. Leaving the current room he was in the fighter went to the front of the house and was greeted by his opponent. A tall blonde pale lanky kid.

"Brutus get back here." The blonde yelled running past Kai into the kitchen. Grabbing his dog by the collar the lank kid had turned to Kai offering him a smile. "Sorry I'm late Brutus wouldn't cooperate this morning. I'm Sehun, though you must know that by now."

"Kai. You brought your dog." The pink haired scoffed examining the giant dog that stood in front of him wagging his tail.

"Yeah, couldn't leave Brutus in the hands of someone else."

"Whatever. I already took my bed, don't make the room a mess and keep it clean. Don't let your dog get into any of my stuff." The fighter said exiting the kitchen.

"He's not in the best mood is he Brutus?" The kid asked squatting down to his dog's height and petting him earning a couple of on his face. "Shall we explore what this lovely house has to offer us for the next month? I think we shall. Let's go." Sehun stated leading his dog out of the kitchen into the dining room. "This is where we're gonna eat. It looks nice."

Looking around the house the blonde walked his dog around checking out the rooms. Ending up in the bedroom Sehun had put his luggage in the room. With his dog wagging at his side the MMA rookie made his way to the kitchen.