Finally, could this be it? Or...

Chasing Pavements.

The moon was all she had as a friend. 

She cried and cried until tears are tired from flowing down. That was her daily routine in  the rooftop of SMEnt. Building. Her Kyuhyun Oppa.
 
Her already swollen eyes started to get watery again as soon as she her mind automatically replayed everything that happened.
Forgetting everything. From the very part where she said she loves him, to the part where she left a speechless Kyuhyun.
Nothing can erase this.
The pain stays even as the time goes by.
No one can make her smile again. Not her Unnies. Not Yonghwa. Not even Keroro.
Only him. Only his love. Only those goofy. Only those stupid pranks he's tryig to pull everytime he's with her.
 
"Kyuhyun Oppa!" She shouted. 
She fell on her knees and looked at the moon which was helplessly staring at her, "Should I give up on him?"
 
 
That heartbreaking scene kept on repeating on her mind as she tries to stop herself from crying.
 

"Oppa.." She called him.

"What is it Hyunnie?" He replied to her and hugged her as soon as she sat down beside at the bench where they had their kiss.

She sighed and recalled what Manager-Oppa just said earlier, "I'm going to be on We Got Married" 

He did not even move for a while, she felt him froze in an instant. She can feel his heartbeat, it was beating fast. Very fast.

"Oppa?" She called him, trying to wake him from zoning out.

"W-What?" 

"Should I agree with it?" She doesn't care even if her feels a hint of hope from what she just said. She was actually waiting for him to say no. 'A single no, just a single no please' Her mind shouted inwardly, she was hoping that maybe telling him tha plans of SMEnt, would give him a wake-up call.

He did not answer at first, she can tell by the way he was breathing that he is taking a hard on time deciding, until she heard him say, "Of course you should" This time, it was her time to froze, she felt her heart breaking into pieces. 'He doesn't really care'

In an instant, she broke the hug and looked at him in the eye, "Oppa, I'm tired."

"Wae--------"

She did not even let him finish, "I was afraid back then, that you will just laugh at me if I tell you about this. That maybe, I am just another little sister for you that's why you cared so much for me. I was a bit selfish as well, because I want to feel that you cared for me as well, just like how you cared for Qian Unnie and the rest of the Unnies. I want to be the one to hug you first when you're happy, when you're sad." She then stopped, all she wanted to do now was to cry. But then, she continued with what her heart feels like saying at this point, "All I want to say was I love you Oppa. I love your smile, your laugh, your voice. I love it when you are teasing me, or when you're trying to ease me from being nervous. I don't know when it occured to me, I don't know how it happened. I just.... love you."

"Seohyun-ssi.." She can tell that the man was shocked by her confession. She already knew this was going to happen, the only thing she don't was when will it happen. Now here's the answer. 'He's like that because he's afraid that if he rejects you, he might hurt your fragile heart.' Her mind reminded her.

So to stop all this, and save her from humility, she blurted out, "It's ok, Oppa. I know you don't like me. For you, I'm just the Little Hyunnie who is a health-freak and loves Keroro" She stood up, trying not to look at him. In fearr that if she looks back , she will knell in front of him and beg for his love.

 

Few weeks after that incident, when SMEnt's important staffs and her unnies and oppas are all there except for him, she finally agreed on joining We Got Married. Everything turned into chaos at that instant, many from her oppas, especially Heechul oppa, and from her unnies, especially Yoona and Tiffany unnie, protested against her decision. They all stopped at once when they heard her say, "Unnie, Oppa, it's okay. I can do this. This time, I want to try to be on my own" She then gave them a big smile so that they will not worry. Him, on the other hand, kept looking cool with everything. Even when the oppas kept on teasing him because they said he's jealous, or even when Heechul oppa shouted at him, that everone else can hear, "Why can't you just tell her you love her?!"

 

Maybe Yoona unnie was wrong after all.

Maybe he did not  really loved her romantically.

Maybe she made a wrong move on taking part on that show.

But everything was all too late to be changed, right?

 

So to forget everything, she took chances of accepting Yonghwa's offer to eat dinner with her. Her unnies said that was a good move, because Yonghwa was obviously smitten by her beauty and attitude.

Again, she tried looking at how he will react when his hyungs told him about this. Unfortunately, he kept calm and just nodded.

 

Disappointment  crept on her mind.

Pretending to be happy became her forte.

Pain cut deep through her heart.

 

No Kyuhyun to sing for her. No Kyuhyun to give her a goofy smile. No Kyuhyun to make her cry with his teasing. No Kyuhyun to make her laugh when he tells her about his hyungs secrets.

 

She was back to her old self. The ones who stayed out of everyone, and pratices hard that sometimes she felt like danding herself to death. Everyone knew there was something with the two maknaes, they are a family after all. Everyone knows how one feels to the other.

 

No Joohyun to sing with him when he started singing. No Joohyun who does aegyo to her unnies. No Joohyun to remind them waht food to eat. No Joohyun who goofs around with Yoona.

 

And now, here she is, crying herself to death as she felt her heart shatter into bits for the nth time. All those tears. All those pain. All those memories.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Should she give up? Should he start confessing now? Let the moon do the magic then.