TWO

Kyūsai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Jinki enters the apartment followed by his new friend whom Jinki really confided in. He was sociable enough to make Jinki invite him over to dinner.

“Wow, You have such a nice apartment.”

“It’s not much” Jinki smiles placing his bag on the couch.

“Make yourself comfortable Jonghyun ssi”

“Oh, drop the honorifics Jinki. I’m not really used to them”
Jinki chuckles gesturing Jonghyun to get seated on the free space of the couch.

“So, what do you like? Shall I cook? Or order?” Jinki asks shortening the sleeve of his baby blue shirt.

“You can cook?”

Jinki nods with a grin.

“What a surprise, Let’s order though. The dinner is on me.”

“Then chicken?” Jonghyun chuckles at the sudden pleasant change of the other's tone. 

"Alright chicken.”

After ordering food Jinki decides to make some coffee. Jonghyun follows him to the kitchen.

Jinki leans back to the counter to face Jonghyun after setting the kettle.

“Jonghyunssi, I love your outfits” Jinki says with an awkward smile not knowing what to say to start a descent conversation for two 24 year olds.


Jonghyun smiles back sadly before eyeing down to look at his all black outfit.

“I look dull, right?”

“No, You’re all bubbly bubbly.” Jinki replies with a less awkward smile making the other stare at him for a quite long time.

Jinki turns back towards the kettle as the water boils. Jonghyun stares at Jinki, eyes never moving from him. Jinki pours water to the tea pot skillfully. He stretches up to get two cups from the pantry. 
Jonghyun stares at him all the time, so much concentrated just like when he hears a nice piece of music. He registers every move of the other admiring it. 

Jinki turns back with a tray.  He places the tray on the table before occupying the seat beside Jonghyun.

“So Jonghyunssi, Do you live alone?”

“No, I..I live with my mother and sister.”

“Do you live nearby?”

“Yeah, like 30 minutes away, You should visit me next time”

“Sure” Jinki nods before taking a sip.

“You’re quite good at kitchen I guess.”
Jinki nods again.

“Are you free this weekend? If so wanna come over?”

“Oh.. I’ve gotta go home this weekend. How about next weekend?”

“Sure”

 

 

Today was a hell of a day, literally
It was obviously a milestone for him , his first job, he loved the job and all. It makes him happy that almost all the students really seemed interested in his teaching methods, which is kind of a rare thing when it comes to literature. A senior teacher who inspected one of his classes told that using presentations for literature is not bad at all.

He kind of made a friend. He wasn't so sure though, but the man was all over his place like they knew each other for ages 

Jinki was bad at first approaches. Well, his past kind of affected him on that. The first few tries he took to approach peers for friendship went in vain as his honesty was ignored and mocked .

But this time the guy he met was completely different. The guy approached him first and not only that he became so much close in a short period of time enough to make Jinki invite him for dinner. 

Jinki checked his phone again to check the time before going for bed. Just then his phone vibrated.

“Eommaa..” 

“Yeah, it was all good.”

“Yeah, the principal seemed pleased.”

“yeah, I teach for senior classes.”

“Not at all. I’m Lee Jinki. I could make them listen to me with my honey voice” Jinki smiles sweetly at his own words. 

"It wasn't only my charisma eomma. Your son is really smart and it makes the other people listen to him"

Everything went well today.

“No. I didn’t go to the park today.”

Park… The blue haired boy ..

Jinki gets lost in thoughts again when he is on bed. The blue haired ice prince has become a student in one of the classes . Taemin, was it Lee Taemin?
Taemin looked mysterious , someone who’s not so simple as a normal 19 year old . Someone who has a big complicated story inside those frozen eyes. Though he has removed those lenses those eyes seemed so cold to Jinki. It was like his heart is closed for all emotions. Jinki preferred warmth. He considered coldness as something that no one sould get fond of.

 
………………………………………………………………………………………… 


3-2.

Today Jinki’s first period is fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter