Drunk in Love

Drunk in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The party was at its peak, with people chatting, enjoying and dancing everywhere, as if there were no tomorrow. Bigbang had done it again, after 20 years, they were still one of the best groups in Korea, a whole legend and the success of his last album showed it, although the ups and downs, they were in the top sales and record brokens, Kwon Jiyong, the leader of Bigbang, sigh tired, had been a long day and although he was happy by the great event, his body was no longer as before, his stamina was'ot enough for events of such magnitude, preferring to spend already his nights at home, than surrounded by people he barely knew. He took a sip of his beer, which by that time was burned, not caring a little bit of it and taking out a cigarette that had been set aside for that exclusive moment, he leaned on the balcony, where he had gone to take refuge, only to watch the starry night that was on them... 
 
—Do ... I ... know you?— A strangely familiar voice and quite drunk, interrupted his thoughts, Jiyong blinked confused to see where it came —Caus..se u look exaactlyye like my ... ne-eext ... girl ... boyfriend— Ended up saying awkwardly, the companion who could barely stand, Jiyong raised an eyebrow curiously watching the guy who made the attempt to recharge seductively on the balcony, next to him, with a silly smile, an bright and red eyes from drinking to much alcohol. 
 
—Excuse me?— Jiyong ask between amused and surprised expression, who couldn't believe what he was seeing 
 
—Su-urely... you.. arenooot an iiidol?— Continuous, as if he hadn't heard the question —I co-ould swe-e-ear that with thaaat beauty yo-ou would passss throuuugh one, the ve-ery.. G Dreegon would pale-e befo-ore you— Jiyong looked at him as if two heads had come out, not knowing well whether to run away or cry at such spectacle, being able to observe in the distance how Youngbae, Seunghyun and Daesung looked at him completely dead of laughter. What did they find so funny? He think annoyed.
 
—You are drunk— He declare wearily, it wasn't the first time that something like that happened to him, used, he try to help the guy to take him out of there —It would be better to take you home.
 
—I'm no-oot drunk!— He scream, drawing everyone's attention around them, despite the loud music, causing Jiyong to blush, embarrassed —I'm

Please log in to read the full chapter