Pt.7

Eyelids - Chaelisa Fanfic

Sooooo I'm sorry for the slow update, It's just that i am really really sick and i get that often so that's why i don't update that often. I hope you understand. 

 

WARNING: This story might also have some homophobic stuff. ( I am not homophobic just to clear that out)

 

Enjoy :)

 

*********

 

Chaeyoung's Pov

 

"Unbelievable." i heard my father say. 

"How can this even be llegall, being allowed to marry the same gender is insane." almost yelled at the TV.

My father isn't really a fan people being allowed to marry the same gender and stuff. I thinks It's a sin, but i disagree. I think people should be allowed to love who they wanna love. I have never said to ny dad that i support the LGBT cause he would probably be so pissed. What if i am gay? How would my dad react then? No I'm not gay. I'm straight. 

 

"ing digusting." I heard my father sy again. I felt my faces was burning. I felt angry. 

"I'm tired." I said without waiting for answer as i ran out of the living room and up to my room. I lay down on my bed and stared up on the celling.

 

My father was and nice man, and he had always supported me. But hearing him say stuff like this, It's like he's almost like a.......diffrent person??

As I got up from my bed i looked over at my little notebook I always drew In. I should maybe go to the train station again, just to get my mind of thing and just draw. I packed my backpack and went out the door and over to the train station. I sat down at my spot and started drawing. It was really quiet today. It was Sunday so post people don't work on Sunday's. After drawing for 5 minutes I started thinking. Is Lalisa coming to see me again? or did i scare her off last time? Of course i scared her off. Who would like to talk to someone as weird, fat and ugly person like me. I belong here on the bench, Just being a Castaway. 

 

The suddenly someone was in front of me. I looked up and saw the same blonde girl with the same stupid smile of hers. But this time it wasn't a cocky smile. It was just a nice normal smile.

"Hey." 

"Hi." I said back.

She looked at me for a couple of seconds before sitting next to me.

"Can i ask you something?" She said suddenly.

"Sure."

"How long do I have to call you Park before i can get to know the rest of your name?" 

"I don't know, until i feel like i want you to know my name." I said. I don't know where my confidence came from, but It made the blonde girl smile wide.

"Why are you always here?" she asked. I looked down at my notebook and the looked back up at her. 

"I got nothing better to do." That made the blonde girls smile disappear. What? There is nothing wrong with that? The blonde girl looked down and just stared at her lap. Oh good job Chaeyoung, know she is definitely going to think you are a crazy ing person. I should have just ignored her the first time she came up to m- 

 

"Do you always sit here alone? Everyday?" She said suddenly. She didn't look at me. Did i do something wrong? 

"Pretty much yeah." 

"What about school?" She asked.

" I take it online." 

She sat in silence for abit before speaking again.

"Do you have anybody to talk to? Or like friends?" She asked looking sad.

"No, not really."

" Well you have one now." She said putting on her cocky smile.

 

I rolled my eyes.

"We don't know each other. We are as close as strangers." I said.

"No we are not strangers. You know my full name and i know....... umm ... a part of yours."

"See you don't know my full name so that means we are not friends." I said. "Well that's because you arn't telling me what your name is." She 'cried' out like a kid which made me smile. 

"Okey, tell me about yourself. And the. I'll tell you about myself." Lalisa said.

"Okey." I agreed. "But you have to go first." 

"What if i tell you first and then you won't do it, and we'll just end up with you knowing everything about me while i am still stuck on figuring out your full name." The blonde girl said looking frustrated. 

"Chaeyoung"

"huh?"

"My name is Chaeyoung, now you know. So now tell me about yourself."

 

******

Yeaaaahhhhhh sorry for not updating and for the ty chapter. I am working on this story everyday , but it's hard to figure out how the story should go. Hope you understand that i use some time on this story. also....

BLACKPINK WENT TO JAPAN YESTERDAY😍😍😍