Pt.3 ( Lalisa's POV )

Eyelids - Chaelisa Fanfic

I decided to update again, cause I'm Sick and i have nothing to do. Thank u for 20 views!! I know that is not alot but it is alot to me though since this is my first fanfic xD I hope you enjoy the story so far :) Btw later in the story there might me something about suicide and self-harm. So if you are easily triggered, then please don't read this fanfic. 

Enjoy! ;)

 

 

Summer is over. Now everything is going to be a mess, cause now i have to go back to school and it will alot of ing homework. I also have to go back to work cause i need to pay the rent for me and jennie's apartment. Before summer my boss was really pissed at me cause i always came to work late. It's not my fault. I had to take a look at the strawberry blonde girl who was sitting ate the bench before going to work. But of course i couldn't say that. 

I havn't seen the strawberry blonde girl the whole summer. Did she move? Or did she just quit going there? I still went to the train station everyday of summer to see if she was there, but she wasn't.

 

"Hello??"

Jennie said waving her hand in front of my face.

"What?"

"You're daydreaming."

, how long have i been daydreaming? I was in class and our teacher wanted us to write down notes for the finals that will be happening around chrismas time and of caurse, I had been daydreaming through it all.

", how much did i miss?"

"Alot."

"....I'm ed."

I put my face in my hands.

Jennie passed me a note where everything that had been said in class had been wirtten on.

"Here, I kind of new you would ve daydreaming."

"Thank you Jennie, you are a lifesaver!" I said smiling while taking the note from Jennie.

"What were you thinking about?"

"N-nothing...." wow Lisa that's believable.

"Boy problems?" She said wiggeling her eyebrows.

"I guess... I don't know" I said. Jennie dosn't know about the girl on the train station. I mean i don't know what i felt for her. I don't know what I am. If am straight, bi, pan or gay. Have been battling this feelings the whole summer after i didn't see that girl again. Jennie dosn't know though. And i don't know how she will react though. She is my best friend and i can't handle losing her.

 

*****

"What the Lisa!" My boss yelled at me.

"Sorry, Sorry, I am so sorry. I fell asleep and forgot the time." I have to stop being late cause this is the only way i can pay for the rent and if my boss fires me. Then i an ed.

"This is the fourth time you are late, and that you over slept is not an excuse."

She sighed.

" You have to work later tonight to make up for it if you want your paycheck."

"Yes ma'm"

 

******

Holy i am tired.

I was sitting on the train home from work and what time was it like, 11:40 pm. I can't wait to get home and just sleep. I think i might just skip school tomorrow.

The train stopped and i got out of the train. Then i saw a figure sitting at the bench with the hoodie on. I was hoping it was her and luvkey for me, it was. 

Should i talk to her? Or ? Ahhh it , im gonna say Hi.

I walked over to her and stared down at her. She didn't look up. 

Well that's kind of rude. Did she notice me? It looked like she didn't cause she had headphones on and this time i manage to actually see what she was drawing. She was so talanted. Damn. I cleared my throat so i could get her attention.

As soon as she looked up she closed her notebook and put i behind her like i wasn't alowed to see. I got knid of hurt by, i don't know why. what am i supposed to say to her now? i just have to go for it.

 

"Hey Hot stuff." Really Lisa? am stupid. She rolled her eyes and took the notebook back up and started drawing. 

Good job Lisa you ruined everything. I don't know why i was so nervous. I was always cocky and stuff, but now i suddenly i felt bad for being cocky.

 

"I'm Lalisa Manoban, but my friends call me Lisa. What about you?"

She looked up at me. And she looked confused.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"I just wanna get to know you"

I said smiling cocky. 

"Well Lalisa, we are as close as strangers. Have you ever heard of stranger danger?"

Did i look like someone who was going to murder her though. I'm offended. I really hated when people called me Lalisa instead of Lisa. But somehow when she said, it made my heart warm. But I still won't let her call me Lalisa.

"It's Lisa"

"What?"

"I said that you could call me Lisa"

"You said your friends call you Lisa and I am not your friend."

Wow this girl is harsh

"Well maybe we should get to know each other then." I said smiling.

Suddenly she got up and ran to s boy just got of the train. When she got to him she sude hugged him. He didn't hug back though, he was on the phone with someone.

Was that her boyfriend? Was she already taken? Maybe it was him she was hanging out with all summer.