A trip to Lotte World

Crushing on Jung eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER FOUR Myungsoo POV

I took Eunji to the Lotte World. We brought tickets and went inside. The place was crowded and people's screams came out of the extreme rides. Eunji was very excited. Seeing her excited, made me feel energetic. I pulled her to a clothing store.

"Lets do shopping first, I will buy you the clothes" I said.

Eunji hurriedly went inside the store and started picking up dress and t-shirts. Then she picked up a pink shirt decorated with real- looking gems lined in a row and dark blue coloured skirt and went inside the trial room.

When she came out, she was looking like a model. Seriously! Any modelling company will beg her to be their model.

She asked " Sunbaenim, how am I looking?

I said " First stop calling me sunbaenim, call me oppa"

" Ok sunbae-- I mean oppa"

I laughed and and replied " You are looking gorgeous. You should be a model."

Eunji blushed hearing my reply. She was blushing!? I am so happy!!

" Come on, let's buy that and try some rides." I said and bought that outfit for her and went outside of the shop with her.

" Which ride do u want to try first?"

"Uh.. Let's ride the ferris wheel oppa."

( A/N: I really don't know any rides beside the ferris wheel, lol )

We stand in the line and wait for our turn. Soon, our turn came and sat inside the ferris wheel. The ferris wheel was fully covered and there was only two windows and o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter