Starting

Crushing on Jung eunji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
​                              CHAPTER ONE

 As usual Eunji was going to her high school. It was her last year of high school.

When she was walking , her friend grabbed her from the back.

" Good morning Ji!" Eunji jumped .

" You scared me to death Bom-ah.. "

" Sorry ji ah, actually I am too excited. This is our last year. After that we can go to our favourite university!"

 " I know right. I am waiting for graduation." Eunji and Bomi then walked to their high school.

When they reached school Eunji remebered that her books were in the locker.

" Yah Bom-ah, I will go to my locker, I have to pick something so you go to the classroom first."

Bomi nodded and went away. Eunji then went to her locker. When she opened her locker there was a letter. Not an ordinary letter but a love letter. It was sealed with a heart sticker. Eunji was amused seeing the letter.

She thought " Someone sent me a love letter!? But why will someone sent me love letter? I don't think someone has a crush on me.Who has sent this?

 Eunji was about to open the letter when suddenly someone grabbed her waist. Eunji was startled.

"Hey Ji-ah. Did you miss me?" The person loosen his grip on Eunji's waist. When Eunji saw the person, she quickly hid the letter in her skirt's pocket.Eunji smiled at the person.

"Luhan oppa! How are you? What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be in your university? Luhan was two year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter