Beast

Dark

VIXX's members loves Ken. They baby him, even more than they would ever baby their maknae. They shower him with care and attention and everything that a person could ever asks for. 

If he ever wants cuddle or a hug, there's N, Leo and Ravi who are always willing to provide him both no matter at what time and in what occasion. 

If he ever wants someone to treat him as their equal and spend time playing with him, there's the two real maknes, Hongbin and Hyuk, who would always be willing to do that.

People would think he's living a perfect life, being able to indulge himself in a never ending love but little do they know, that really isn't the case. 

His life never was perfect and it would never be. 

 

 

Ken is a beast. A literal beast. If other beasts feed on human or living things in particular, for his case, it's a little different. 

He feeds on people's love and passion. 

Yes, he really wasn't joking when he said he eats fans' love because that really was what he did. 

Love is his food and if he's ever starved of that food he needed, then... well, his true nature would come out. 

His true nature as a beast. 

 

 

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW! "

Ravi covers his ears, trying to drown the sound of pitiful demands coming from Ken's room. It hurts him, hearing that really hurts him. 

"Why did no one spent time with him?! "N asks in frustration as he wanders back and forth in front of Ken's bedroom. He just came back after weeks of being away from them thanks to his personal schedules but he really didn't expect to be greeted by a beast Ken when he came home . "I thought I already remind you to do that! How can you just ignore what I told you?! "He scolds, eyeing s who now doesn't even dare to say a word. 

Ken's condition is making them anxious enough so N scolding them really doesn't make them feel any better. But they know they deserve it, it was really their fault for turning a blind eye to Ken's need. 

"Hakyeon, please. "It's Leo who finally speaks up. He hates this. He hates hearing Ken suffering and he hates being scolded by N. "We were busy and we weren't even home that much. You shouldn't blame us--"

"Then who should I blame?! "N snaps. "If I was here then I would take care of him but I wasn't! You as his hyung should know better than to deny him of his needs! "He continues to scold but then Hongbin gently grab his arm. 

"We're wrong, hyung. "He admits. "We're sorry. "He apologises, hoping that it would soothe the leader burning anger and it seems to be working when N sighs heavily as he snatched his arm away from him. 

"I'm very dissapointed with you. "N says finally before turning towards Ken's bedroom. Taking a deep breath, he places his hand on the knob and slowly pulls the door open. He gives s one solemn look before stepping into the room, the room which contain a beast instead of their cute main vocalist, Ken. 

 

 

There was screaming and groaning and yelling and crashing sounds coming from the room since N came in. They know what is happening but they also know they can't do anything about it. 

Half an hour later, the door finally opens and instead of N, it's Ken who walks out, a big, contented smile on his face. 

"H-hey, hyung! "Ravi greets him with a fake enthusiasm and Ken smiles even brighter as he throw himself into the rapper's arms. 

"Wonshikie! I miss you! "Ken says in that high pitched voice of his and Ravi forces a smile, trying his best to ignore those little bits of tanned skin under Ken's nail and those little drops of blood all over his mouth. 

"I miss you too, hyung. "He says just as Leo approaches them and hugs Ken as well. 

"Let's go and have a bath, hmm? "Leo suggests, burying his face onto Ken's neck yet with the corner of his eyes, he manages to see Hongbin and Hyuk rushing into Ken's room. He knows what they're doing; they're trying their best to get what is left of their leader. 

Which he knows, it wouldn't be much. 

 

 

This has happens quite a number of time, yes. But it doesn't mean that it hurts less everytime it does happen. It still hurts just as bad. 

How can it not when everytime this happened,N would be reduced to something less than a human. A human's limb can't bend that way, as flexible as he is. So the fact that he's in a condition impossible for a normal human to be in... well, guess he broke more than a bone or two this time. 

"I'm so sorry, hyung. "Hyuk says with a shaky voice as he gently helped N to sit up while being mindful of all the bloody scratch marks over him, except that the leader can't even sit up and instead, he just lets out an unintelligible groan while squeezing his eyes shut. 

"Hyung, what--"

"I think I... broke my back. "N manages to grits out and so the maknaes know, it worse this fime then it ever was. 

 

 

Ken isn't living a perfect life. Yes, he have his hyung and his dongsaeng hugging him tightly at the moment but he knows they aren't really doing it because they care for him but they're doing it because they're scared of the beast inside him. 

He never wanted this. But he wasn't really given any choice.