01.

Illa

 

    Just like mysterious flower sudden bloomed in dark alley. Just like the snow suddenly fall during mid of august. The fluttering moment when you found your own soul mate as your first love. Isn’t the world become a better place when you have someone you can share with?

   The melody of guitar been strum had made the whole room vibrate by it. The randomly strumming and plucking; hoping ideas would come. The chords change constantly. From G to F to B flat but it doesn’t ring a bell in her head.

     Watching some videos doesn’t help her at all. Frustrated and annoyed is written on her face when she staring blankly at her notebook. Pencil on her left hand, tossing it around. She roaming around her bookshelves, finding something that probably useful.

      Her fingertips trace the back bone of books until she found thick brown worn book. It does look very old. The cover of the book almost gone. Curiosity filled inside. She open the book while sitting comfortably on couch.

          She read everything. And she found that it was a book of someone who loved their first love and trying to forget it. It was painfully and emotional heart break. Starting from beginning till the end. She know that the owner of this book is art and design student who going to continue his studies abroad.

        He saw a new flower shop on his way to go college. Curious by it he decide to go inside. He saw a women wearing pale pink dress until knee with some tiny roses on it. He felt like he was blinding by her beauty.

      Her hair black wavy until shoulder fall perfectly. The flower shop was antique, very old theme kind of shop. It give you the feeling of vintage. She was sitting on the chair facing the cashier box. In front of her full of colorful flowers.

      After he tried to talk to her, she just staring at him. Blinking her eyes as sign what are you trying to say. He thought he has found his first love. He thought that he will always be there for her. But destiny and fate decide to not approve this.

     He found out that his parents has signed him up at abroad to continue his studies. He couldn’t say goodbye to her since both of them didn’t say to each other. His heart full with mixed emotions. He dragged his whole body and start drawing.

      Couple of hours, he realize that he just drew a portrait of her. His first love that he has to let go. On the last day, He bring along the portrait kept in the special case, with nervous feeling but exciting he go inside and put the portrait in front of her and said that he’ll gone in few hours.

     He wait for few minutes to see her reactions. But before she could open , he already gone. He dash out from the shop thinking that he been rejected. Hopelessly crying.

    She silently closed the book. There’s a lot thing she thinking now. Carefully walk towards her notebook and start writing everything what she felt. Slowly it become the girl point of view. She believe that the flower shop girl are still waiting for him. She continue writing and hoping that both of them will meet again.