Arrival

I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!" yelled f(x), except Amber, in unison with eyes wide open in sheer terror.

"What do you mean 'head'?" Victoria questioned as she squeezed Amber's hand slightly in order to reassure the frightened young member.

"Exactly what I meant! The baby is coming like now!" Henry yelled back "Now Krystal, Luna come help me while you stay beside Amber okay?"

While everyone got into their assigned area Amber let out another scream of pain as another wave of pain, worse than before, ran through her body.

"Hey, hey, hey Amber just breath okay? I'm here for you." Victoria muttered to Amber, running one hand through her hair and the other gripping her hand.

"Vic-unnie! It hurts!" she cried out in pain

"I know, I know baby but it'll only hurt for a bit okay?"

"Amber, honey I'm going to need you to push okay? As soon as another contraction hits just push." explained Henry.

As soon he recieved a nod of approval he looked at Luna and requested a blanket on standby then to Krystal and request the scissors and water.

"Baby girl on the count of three push." he said while getting in position to deliver his child.

"One, two, three, push!"

And with that, Amber grasped Victoria's tightly and released a loud scream of pain as she followed Henry's instructions.

"Oh my god!" Victoria screamed out in pain as well due to Amber's deadly grip.

"Okay, baby Lau is coming through. I'm going to need another big push Amber." grinned Henry "One, two, three, push!"

Once again she pushed on command releasing another cry of pain as well as Victoria.

"And baby Lau's head is out guys!" he proudly stated "One more Amber. Just one more big, strong push and this little fella will be here. One, two, three, push!"

Giving one last strong push Amber bit her lip to keep in her scream of pain then fell back onto the bed.

A small cry rung throughout the spacious room.

"Baby Lau is a tiny baby boy." Henry cried out in tears as he held his son in his arms "And he looks just like his mama."

Passing the scissors to Henry, Krystal smiled a graceful smile "He's so handsome!" 

Snipping the umbilical cord, Henry then placed the tiny boy into Luna's arms where the blanket laid and before anyone could say anything else, Amber let out another cry of pain.

"Henry, what's happening?" Victoria cried out as she sat beside Amber and pulled her into her arms hugging her tightly. 

"Henry look!" yelled out Krystal "Is that-"

"Another baby?!" Henry finished in shock. 

"What? Another baby?" questioned Victoria.

"Yes. Looks like we got a pair of twin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter