fin

But I love to see you pout

 

Jin felt sun rays hitting his face as he slowly opened his eyes in the morning. He closed his eyes again and yawned, stretching his hands above his head.

He heard a deep voice humming a song, the voice was coming from the other side of his room.

 

Jin turned around sleepily after a while to find the person who was singing, still rubbing at his eyes as he felt his bed dip beside him. The said person was still humming the song.


Jin could tell who the person was just by his cinnamon like smell. Smiling, as he snuggled closer to the person sitting on his bed and lifted his head to drop on the said person's lap.


"Hey baby, what are you singing?" Jin asked while yawning as he hugged his lover's thighs for comfort.


"Christmas carols." Jin's lover rested his hand on his forehead and patted Jin's head. Jin closed his eyes as he leaned in to the touch and hummed in content. He just wants to cuddle his boyfriend right now.

~

"Taehyung ah are you singing carols again?" Jin asked as he yawned from the counter. Taehyung nodded as he carefully took a sip from the laddle.


Jin is definitely a chef compared to Taehyung but he didn't want to tire out the elder so he insisted to cook for Jin on weekends.


Though he only knows how to cook ramen and soup,  there's no way he's gonna mess up this for Jin. Taehyung grins after testing the soup, it's not exactly perfect but it's satisfactory.


Jin squeals in happiness when he tests the soup. "Taehyung ah you are spectacular, you know that? I just taught you two weeks ago and you can probably beat me after a month!" Jin claps like a happy seal, sending Taehyung into fits of laughter as he grabbed the chair beside Jin.


Taehyung jumped on his chair and held a big wooden spoon in front of him, "This deserves a celebratory Carol!" And starts singing at the top of lungs, making Jin smile while eating his breakfast.


Taehyung got so carried away with singing that he didn't even notice Jin finishing his meal and getting up from his chair. Jin put his dishes in the sinks and walked up behind Taehyung's chair.


He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and put him down from the chair. Jin tightened his grasp on Taehyung who was still singing happily. Jin leaned in to Taehyung's ear as he whispered in a appealing voice.


"Be careful baby." Taehyung smiled as he put his arms around Jin, which rested on Jin's hips as he rested his head on Jin's shoulder.

~

"Taehyung-ah! You are doing it again!" Jin huffed at the oblivious Taehyung who kept singing Christmas carols while typing on his laptop. 

Taehyung shifted his attention from the laptop to his now sulking boyfriend. Taehyung smirked mischievously as he leaned towards Jin to flick his hairs away from his eyes.

"And I thought you loved it when I sing?" Taehyung dramatically put his hand over his heart.

"Of course I love your voice baby! But you have litterally been singing them all day, and it's not even anywhere near Christmas!" Jin pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Awww my pouty prince is so cute, I can keep singing carols my entire life if you pout like this Jin hyung." Taehyung cooed as he pinched Jin's cheeks.

"Now I am really starting to think you have a Christmas carol kink or something!" Jin rolled his eyes.

"No, the only thing I have a kink for is your lips." Taehyung smirked again as he leaned closer.

"And if I get to see you pout with those full, plump, pink, kissable lips everytime, I won't stop singing it." Taehyung leaned back as he started singing another carol. 

~~

Jin looked at his boyfriend with the corner of his eyes suspiciously as Taehyung sang another of those seemingly never ending carols.

 

It was almost midnight and God .. Jin can't believe Taehyung is still singing them.


"Kim Taehyung the love of my life, how many freaking carols do you know?" Jin groaned in annoyence as he covered his head with his hands.


"Hmm... I think about twenty. Why baby?" Taehyung was certainly enjoying driving Jin into insanity on a weekend.


"I think I am gonna hear carols even in my sleep from now on! And in the middle really freaking hot June." Jin puffed his cheeks as he leaned back his pillow.


"But baby, you are doing that adorable thing with your lips again, and I can't stop. Besides nothing's hotter than you." Taehyung chuckled at Jin's words.


"I know that already you man." Jin stuck out his tongue at Taehyung who rolled over with laughter.


"Only and for you, love. And that's simply because nothing in the world is better than seeing you pout." Taehyung winked at his lover as he started to sing carols again.


"For the love of...    " Jin suddenly sat up from his bed and shifted himself onto Taehyung's lap. He clutched the hem of Taehyung's collars to push him against the headboard and kissed him fiercely with tongues, lips and hands everywhere.


"Okay, I take back my words. Tasting those lips is even better pouty prince." Taehyung said as he smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist to pull closer to himself.


"If all takes is a kiss for you to stop with those carols, I can do this all day." Jin said in between the kisses, as a wide grin like Taehyung's spread onto his face.

 

"But now I want more than just a kiss." It was Taehyung's turn to puff his cheeks as Jin smiled at him. Jin pulled the sheets over them as he whispered into Taehyung's ear.

 

"God I just love playing Santa." Jin smirked as he bit Taehyung's ear lobe playfully and tangled his fingers in Taehyung's hair to kiss him again."Say.. why did the elf push his bed into the fireplace?" Seokjin grinned at Taehyung.

 

"Whatever it is no. Heavens no!" Taehyung bit down on his lip stop himself from grinned. "And you still wonder why do I call you vibe killer Jin? " Taehyung chuckled pinching the bridge of Seokjin's nose. 

 

 

 

________________

 

A/N: I felt so happy and cheerful today that I uploaded it way early than I intended to. I hope you had fun reading domestic Taejin since this is my first time writting domestic au. And as always comments are really appreciated. Thank you for reading and have a great day!