Welcome to The Family Taetae

Stigma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yin and Yang, a symbol that everyone known and defined it as darkness and lightest. Yin would always be standing on the dark side and will always be the shadow of Yang. Yang, on the other hand, symbolizes a light that ignites the bright future that lies ahead. However, as the two defined the opposites of one another, it will forever be united as one knows that they won't be able to survive without each other. Within every darkness that Yin holds there would always be a glimpse of light, and within every light that Yang shines, there will always be a hollow pit of darkness in itself. Just like the sun and the moon, a pair that can never be divided, depending on one another to fulfill their duties each and every day.

The atmosphere was no longer cold anymore since the warm radiations that had now passed through the windows of the church. Demonstrating that the morning had arrived, it was now the sun's turn to fulfill its duty after wishing the moon goodnight. Slowly Taehyung removed his left arm that was covering his eyes. He was greeted with the sunlight hitting his cheeks, giving it a warm glow on his smooth skin. Today is the day, he thought to himself. It has been a week since he saw Jisoo, and today was the day that he is supposed to move in with her. Even with the protests from him.

Flashback

"No," He looked into her brown eyes and said.

"No?" A confused Jisoo asked.

"What makes you think you can adopt me? I don't need your pity."

"It wasn't out of pity."

"Why me then? There are many other kids here who are better looking, smarter, and friendlier than me."

"Because you are special," She calmly replied.

"Special?"

She nodded, "You're the only person who turned away when I greeted you, usually people will be friendly to me for my parent's money."

"Well, if I knew that you were rich then I would have acted just like those people then, plus what makes you think that I wouldn't use you for money and power in the future?"
"You wouldn't,"
"How can you be so sure hm?" He challenged her

"Your eyes say it all."

"My eyes?"

"By the look of your eyes, money and power isn't what you desired."

Taehyung was speechless, how can she be so sure that money and power weren't what he longed for? Can she read mind? He asked himself.

"No, I can't read minds. Just like I said, your eyes tells me a lot about you." And with that, she gave him another smile before she bid him goodbye.

Flashbacks end

"What a weird girl." he mumbled while pushing himself off the ground. Carefully, he walked out of the church as quietly as possible. The last thing he wanted was to wake up one of the "bosses" here, aka the bullies.Taehyung wasn't scared of them, the bullies were just only losers to him that picked on the weak. It's just that he doesn't want to cause any commotions first thing in the morning.

The morning breezes instantly greeted him after he walked out of the door. It was only in a matter of seconds when he soon caught his attention on a black Lexus car that parked on the right side of the church. Its black color shined in the sunlight showing off its color personality, power. The brand car itself had already shown that the owner of it was rich, adding to an add

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter