Pt. VI

Not The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wanna One's Kang Daniel Spotted With Madison Of Produce 101 Season 3

Last night, Kang Daniel. Center of popular boy group, Wanna One. Was spotted with Madison of Produce 101 season 3. From, what fans that were near Daniel and Madison. They said, that Daniel had met up with Madison outside of a cafe. Madison was seen wearing a mask. Once, Daniel had met up with Madison. Daniel had taken the Madison's hand, and they walked away from the cafe. Fans spotted them walking to a park, near by where the cafe was. When, Daniel and Madison were in the park. Daniel was seen kissing Madison. Wannable's are thinking that, Daniel and Madison could be dating. In the first episode, of Produce 101 season 3. Madison was wearing a heart necklace similar, to the one Daniel was seen wearing. We will have to wait and see what Mnet and YMC says about this. 

"I am so dead." I said, quietly in English. 

"You really are." Minah said, "Just foucs on our practice today." 

We went to the building were we film Produce 101, with the rest of the remaining trainees. We have to perform a song this week, with other trainees. And, it's the position performance. Which, I am so scared about, since I will most likey get a rap or dance performance. Once, we got to the building. The other trainees started to look at me. I just stood by Jihyo and Minah. My hands were behind my back. Looking down at the floor of the practice room, that we were in. I heard the door of the practice room open. 

"Okay. Trainees, good job on making it this far. This week you are doing the position preformance. I have the list for what preformance each trainees is doing." Like I thought, I got the dance position performance. I was lucky to get Jihyo in the same group as me. We went to where the other trainees, in our group were. They were all sitting on the floor of the practice room. They looked at me, when Jihyo and I walked into the room. Sitting far away from them. 

We got the dance, that we have to perform. We were trying to figure out, who was going to be the center of the performance. The other trainees picked me as the center of the performance. Finally, we started to learn the dance. We were all tried after the day was over. Going back the dorms. Taking my hair out of the ponytail, that it was in. Going to the article, that Minah showed me this morning. I went to the comment section of the article. Some of the comments were not, that bad. But, others were just going to me being with Daniel. 

- I knew that I have never liked Madison. I even hate her more, now. Daniel shouldn't with someone like her. 

- The moment, when I saw Madison's heart necklace. I knew, that she had something to do with Daniel. But, it was nothing like I thought it would be. Daniel and M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter