Pt. II

Not The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daniel, what happened?" I heard someone ask my friend. 

"Nothing. I'm talking with someone." Daniel said, to the person. Daniel was looking off screen. It seemed like he was looking at a member of his group. I heard a door closed. Daniel looked at the computer screen. 

"Sorry, but I have to end this video call. I will text you in a few days." Daniel said. 

"I will talk to you later." I said, before ending the video call. Placing my computer next to me on my bed. Minah walked into the room. I started to look up at the ceiling of the bedroom. Placing my hand behind my head. 

"Madison, is there something wrong?" Minah asked, as she was sitting on her bed. 

"My friend had shouted, when we were talking on a video call with each other. His friend asked him what happened. My friend said, that he was talking to someone, which was myself." Minah looked over at Madison, before looking at her phone. 

"Who is your friend anyway?" Looking over at Minah, before looking back at the ceiling.

"You better not scream when I tell you who it is."

"Why would I screan at who you friend is?" 

"Beacause, my friend is Daniel from Wanna One." 

"You are joking right?" Minah asked. Picking up my computer to find a picture of Daniel and I. Turning the computer in her direction, before saying, "Do you think I am kidding?" 

"That's you and Daniel." 

"Yes. His mother took it, a few weeks before I got into our company." 

"So, he knows that you aren't Asian?"

"Yes. His mother knows as well." 

Walking out of a cafe with Daniel. We were starting to walk in the direction of his house. As, we were walking, it started to rain outside. We started to run to get out of the rain. As, I was running behind Daniel. I fell down on the sidewalk. I saw that I cut my knee. Daniel stopped running, he saw my cut knee. 

"Madison, are you okay?" He asked, as he ran up to me. 

"I have a cut on my knee. And, we are getting soaking wet from the rain." I said, trying to get up from the ground. I almost fell on the ground. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter