Chapter 1

The hidden story to the after story (Fiancé? Andwae!)

<< Yang Yoseob >>

"Ready?"

I took a deep breath. "I'm ready,"

The curtain revealed the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

My breath hitched in my throat. It was so breath-taking I forgot how to breathe.

"How is it, Oppa? How do I look? The previous one was better right?" I could barely hear what Ha Seung said.

I made my way towards her and swoop her in my arms. She let out a giggle, the cutest giggle ever.

"Oh no baby, you look amazing in this one, the best out of the three." I pecked her lips and brought my lips closer to her ears. 

"Can't wait to take this off of you," I whispered.

She immediately flushed red and hit me in the chest. "Oh gosh Oppa, can you not do it here!"

"Get changed, babygirl," I smirked, pecked her on the cheeks and took off my black blazer as I step down the pedestal.

I returned my suit to the staff, "I think we'll go with this one, when can we pick this up?"

"We'll call you when it's ready, sir" The staff throws me a smile yet again.

"I'm sorry, I am just very excited. We're getting married in three weeks! I am so happy!" I chirped.

I can't help but to expose all my feelings to the tired staff who has been nothing but accomodating since three hours ago.

"Yoseob Oppa, you better control that excitement," Ha Seung appeared from behind me in her normal clothes linking her arms into mine.

She looks beautiful in whatever she wears.

"You know people say, something bad is going to happen if you get too happy. Right?" She gave the staff a grateful smile. 

I did not realise how true it was until it really hit me.

 

----

 

Two years ago 

I was yearning for Ha Seung to be in my arms. We never really got to say goodbye when she abruptly left us.

Left me and Beast. Without a word.

I was this close to losing my mind.  I had to put all my attention to work. I unwillingly became a workaholic.

I took up every offer that could keep me busy.

Solo Album. Musicals. Drama cameos. Mentoring in 'The Voice Korea' for kids.

Everything.

I fell sick more often, but even when I'm sick, I dragged myself to keep working.

Eventually I collapsed and I'm forced to rest for two weeks.

It was the worst two weeks of my life. I cried myself to sleep almost every night and my health declined.

I was so out of control I picked a huge fight with Hyunseung, which caused him to ultimately depart from Beast.

My schedules were put to a halt as I was sent in for therapy.  Once a week I had to report to my shrink on my mental state.

Song Eunha. Doctor Song, as I'd always call her.

The reason my world falls apart.

 

<<        1        >>