Elastic Heart

Elastic Heart

I've got thick skin

 

‘Where's Jungkook?’

 

‘Omg look at Tae in the background lol!’

 

‘Can you get J-Hope?’

 

It's normally like this. He'll be on Vlive and gets comments asking for other members, so when the comments asking for Jungkook and Hoseok pop up he's not surprised. Maybe a little disappointed, but not surprised. He wishes he had as many fans as Jimin, Taehyung, or any other member in the band, but he doesn't. He's not a good dancer like Hoseok. He can't rap like Namjoon and Yoongi. He can't sing as well as Jimin and Taehyung. He definitely can't do anything Jungkook does. They don't call that kid the Golden Maknae for nothing. In his eyes he's not special. He's just boring old Kim Seokjin. Nothing special at all.


 

And an elastic heart

 

@CrazyforJimim: I can't believe Jin said that about Jimin! We ask know who the actually pig in Bts is. (Jin)

 

@Jungshookbts: He knows how Jimin is with his weight! Why would he say that?

 

@btsslaysme: He's got a lot to say for someone with basically no lines.

 

He should have saw this coming. He didn't mean to call Jimin a pig. It just happened. He got to into the game and just said it. He said it without even thinking. He also apologized right after he said it. To be honest, Seokjin doesn't see what the big deal is. They call him a pig all the time. At first he was offended, but then he understood that they were joking so he laughed with them, but the more they did it the more offensive it got. After a while he didn't care he knew he was a pig. He ate a lot, and he knew he did.

 

But your blade it might be too sharp

 

He's just staring at it. The tweet. He doesn't know what got him here. He was scrolling through twitter, and then he saw it.

 

@I.am.gospel: Jin should just leave Bts, or kill himself either one works for me.

 

@itz.a.me: @I.am.gospel omg true

 

@slaymeboi: agree like please leave and just kill yourself

 

‘Do people really hate me that much? So much that they want me dead?’ He feels tears well up in his eyes. He already was having a terrible day, and this made it worse. He hears laughter from down the hall.  He buries his face in his hands as he hears the laughter gets closer to the living room.  It stops when the maknae line enters and sees their hyung curled up on the couch. “Hyung? Are you okay?” He hears Taehyung ask. A hand rest itself on his knee. Seokjin throat closes up and tears fall from his face. He bites his bottom lip to keep a loud sob from escaping his lips. “Y-yeah. I'm fine.” He gets up and walks to the bathroom. While walking away he hears a quite “Hyung…”  come from Jimin. He walks into the bathroom, and as soon as the bathroom door is closed he slides to the floor, and the tears start to pour.

 

But you won't see me fall apart
 

'Cause I've got an elastic heart