-End-

Colors

Hyunjin lived in a world of black and white. She wasnt color-blind, she just hasn't found her soulmate yet. But as a high school senior she was getting worried thats she would never find her mate.

Many of her friends had already found their mates earlier in high school. Others, like Hyunjin, have yet to find their perfect half.

Hyunjin gets out of bed with a sigh. Another day of being bored out of her mind in classes and sleeping in the locker room to skip. 

"Hyunjin! Hurry up and get ready!" her mom yells from downstairs.

"Ok! I'll be out in 10!"

--time skip--

"Unnie!"

Yeojin skipps over to Hyunjin in the hallway and links arms with her. Hyunjin ruffles her hair and smiles fondly at her favorite junior. 

"How's my favorite junior?"

Yeojin smiles and suddenly remembers something.

"Oh! Unnie did you hear? There's a new student!" 

"Yeah? Whats her name?"

"Its Heejin I hear she's a senior like you!"

"Thats nice..."

"Yeah, I have to go back to class now! Bye unnie!"

Hyunjin bids Yeojin a small wave before her mind wanders thinking about what this new girl will be like. She continues to walk oblivious to the new girl walking around, schedule in hand with a confused look on her face.

Hyunjin bumps into the girl, causing books and papers to fall onto the ground. She snaps out of her dazea and bends down to pick up the papers.

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention and bumped you."

The girl looks up at Hyunjin, her head is down focusing on picking up the papers.

"No it's fine, accidents happen!"

Hyunjin looks up at the girl and finally makes eye contact with her.

Her eyes widen as colors around her start appearing. Vivid colors fill her vision and she looks into the eyes of her soulmate.

Heejin lets out a small gasp when they make eye contact. She looks around in disbelief as she is finally being able to see colors.

"You're my soulmate..." Hyunjin says as she tries to take all of it in.

Heejin snaps out of her awe and gives Hyunjin a sweet smile. Hyunjin is at a loss for words as that smile beams at her. She feels her cheeks tug up as a smile appears on her own face.

"I'm Heejin by the way," 

She extends her hand out toward her new found mate.

"Hyunjin."

They share a hand shake. Both blushing as they make contact.

"So uhh... Y-You're new here right? What class are you in?"

Heejin glances down at her schedule.

"4-A"

"We're in the same class then."

Hyunjin smiles and stands up, pulling Heejin up as well.

"Here let me take some of your books and we can walk to class together"

Hyunjin grabs some of Heejin's books and tucks them under her arm. They begin walking together down the hallway.

Suddenly Heejin reaches out and grabs Hyunjin's hand. Intertwining their fingers together. 

Hyunjin glances over at Heejin and catches her staring at her. A blush creeps up her ears as she looks away flustered by Heejin's intense stare. 

Heejin smiles in satisfaction at their locked hands and continues walking joyfully with Hyunjin.

--time skip--

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Ya! Be quiet!"

Haseul kicks Kim Lip under the lunch table and she winces in pain before refocusing her attention to Hyunjin.

"I met my soulmate."

"Who?"

Kim Lip asks, leaning forward. 

"The new girl, Heejin."

"Her?"

Vivi asks as she gestures to the said girl entering the cafeteria.

"Woahh she's so pretty!"

Yeojin takes a glance at Hyunjin, watching her eyes light up at the Heejin. The two make eye contact and Heejin smiles, causing Hyunjin to blush and Yeojin to giggle at her.

Heejin walks toward the table and stops in front of it.

"Can I sit here?"

"Yes sure!"

Haseul replies back to the girl with a warm smile as the rest of them are just smirking at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin breaks out of her trance when she feels Heejin sit beside her. 

They make eye contact once more and get lost in each others eyes.

"Hey lovebirds!"

Both of them snap their attention to Kim Lip as she laughs her head off at the two.

"Lets introduce ourselves, I'm Haseul"

"Kim Lip!"

"Yeojin :)"

"Vivi."

"And the last one is Jinsoul who's stuck in class."

"And I assume you already know Hyunjin?" 

Heejin takes a quick glance at Hyunjin before answering.

"Yes, we're s-soulmates..."

Hyunjin watches her cheeks turn pink at the statement, finding it very cute.

The group continues to chatter with the new girl with the occasional squeals and comments on how cute the couple is, making them both blush everytime.

Little did they notice Hyunjin reaching over and intertwining their fingers together under the table.

Heejin looks over at her soulmate, communicating with their eyes.

I'm glad I found you, my soulmate.