Oppa-ya

Oppa-ya

It had been almost a month since the last time Jihyo meet Yoongi. He was busy with BTS and so was she with Twice. So when Jihyo got a text this morning from Yoongi that he just reached Seoul, she really wanted to see him. But, she knew he would be too tired to go out.

Little did she knew, Yoongi was already on his way to her dorm. He missed her so much too that he decided to surprise her. He managed to convince the manager to let him meet Jihyo for a few hours.

So here he was now, right at the front of Twice dorm. He parked his car at the corner of the road and reached for his phone to text Jihyo.

Y: Hi babe, guess where I am now.
J: On your bed right? Sleep tight oppa. I know you are tired ^_^
Y: Haha. As much as I love sleep, I love you more baby. So get ready now. I'm already at the corner near your dorm in my car. I want to meet my baby now  ♡♡
J: ⊙_⊙. You are not kidding right?
J: I ♡ U.
Y: I love you more.

Yoongi was just laughed at her reply. She was surprised at his surprise and he glad she did. The girl deserved everything in this world Yoongi thought. Despite their secret relationship, Jihyo was always an understanding girlfriend. 

She never complains when sometimes he had to cancel their date. She never said anything when he did not reply her calls or text because he was asleep after a tiring schedules. And that one time, she even did not tell him about her leg injury just because she did not want to worry him.

Yoongi's thought was cut when he heard a knock at his car's window. There Jihyo was, smiling so brightly at him. He unlocked the door and find himself tangled in a tight hug.

"Did you miss me that much?" Yoongi teased Jihyo while lightly kissed her temple. Jihyo just nodded while still in Yoongi's embrace. There was a comforting silent between the two. They are just appreciating this moment together.

"Baby, as much as I want to hug you all day, I wanted to bring you somewhere" Yoongi said, breaking the silent. Jihyo just pouted while untangling herself from Yoongi. Yoongi just chuckled watching Jihyo's adorable expression.

Yoongi was never a fan of aegyo but Jihyo was his only exception. She rarely shows him aegyo but whenever she did he badly wanted to record it. He suddenly chuckled as he remember the oppa-ya that she did at weekly idol. Little did Jihyo know, her boyfriend has been rewatching her oppa-ya for more than 100 times already.

"Baby, can you do the oppa-ya to this oppa" Yoongi suddenly requested which had turned Jihyo's face red due to embarrassment. She admit that she always do aegyo to Yoongi but it usually come out naturally, not something planned like this. She even find the oppa-ya is too cringe for her liking.

"Oppa, can I not? It's embarrassing" she timidly rejected his request. Yoongi was in silence for a moment. He was kind of annoyed because her girlfriend could do it in front of other guys but why not him. But he decided to not push her and just forget about it. "Arasso, let's get going then. I only get few hours with you".

They were driving around in Seoul before Yoongi pulled the car near a park. The cherry blossoms bloom beautifully that they decided to just stroll around the park. There are not many people there so they can just be themselves. They walked hand in hand, sharing their stories and Jihyo's laughing at Yoongi's dad jokes.

This is one of the rare moments that Yoongi wanted to keep it forever with him. Her laughs, smiles and giggles, he is definitely the luckiest guy to have her. There is nothing fancy about this date, although he wanted to do so much more for her, but she is enjoying every moments just like him.

So, later that night after Yoongi has send Jihyo's home, she wanted to do something for him. When she is sure everyone is asleep, she went to the basement with her phone in hand. She was wearing her cutest unicorn pyjamas and preparing herself for his gift. After few minutes debating with herself, she finally recorded herself doing the oppa-ya. And immediately hit the send button to Yoongi before she could change her mind.

Jihyo: *insert oppa-ya video*
30 minutes later
Yoongi: This is just for oppa right? I want an exclusive rights to this video. 😉
Jihyo: *blushing madly after reading the reply*