Manhole -- Final

Manhole
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAAAAAAT?!!! Can you repeat that Changmin?", Yunho was so furious.

"Repeat what hyung?", Changmin's words were barely audible to his ears.

"Gosh Changmin please stop eating! Repeat the title of Joongie's new drama".

"It's Manhole hyung. MANHOLE. AS IN JAEJOONG'S HOLE", Changmin was still busy eating.

"WHAT THE ?!! WHAT KIND OF TITLE IS THAT?! SOUNDS SO DIRTY!", Yunho said angrily.

"Hyung, you're like saying that Jaejoong hyung's hole is dirty. He will kill you for that."

"I'll kill that director whoever he is. He's an old dirty man", Yunho thought.

 

*Jaejoong's House*

"WHAT DID YOU SAY CHANGMIN?! YUNHO SAID THAT MY HOLE IS DIRTY?!!", Jaejoong shouted at the other line. Changmin called him minutes after Yunho left the apartment.

"Yes hyung. He also said that your new drama sounds so y."

"THAT JUNG. NO FOR 6 MONTHS. HIM. HIS LIFE. HE'S PROBABLY ING GO ARA NOW. THAT .", Jaejoong clutched his phone.

"Hyung, I need to go now. See you tomorrow", and he hanged up.

Jaejoong was preparing his bed when his phone beeped. One beep. Two beeps. Three beeps. Four beeps. And the beep continued.

"Damn so annoying", he opened the messages.

---

From: Superstar Kim Heechul

To: Skinny Jae

Jooooongiiiiie~~~~your new drama is about your hole?

---

From: Hyun Joong Oppa

To: Jaejoong honey

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter