SLEEPOVER.

SLEEPOVER.

2:15am

Jimin pushed Yoongi onto the soft mattress covered in his recently laundered bedspread, crawling his way in-between his hyung’s thighs. He hovered over him; his black hair dangling just above his eyes, he began breathing heavily as Yoongi’s fingers played with the band of his boxers. Yoongi looked up at Jimin whose eyes looked darker than usual as he began to pull his boxers down slowly.

“This is okay?” Yoongi asked his voice deep and thick with pure lust.

Jimin smirked and nodded. “It’s okay; hyung.” He said it as an afterthought and It kind of annoyed Yoongi but what could he say when he’s under the boy so submissively. Jimin chuckled before staring down at Yoongi’s lips. Yoongi gulped and lightly his lips in anticipation. Jimin began to lean down slowly making Yoongi anxious.

Suddenly Yoongi woke up frantically in a cold sweat, breathing heavily as he clutched his blanket tightly to his chest. Yoongi looked over to the pull-out bed at his side and saw Jimin begin to stir. Yoongi slowly got out of bed and went to take a shower.

“Why am I doing this to myself?” Yoongi said as he turned the hot and cold nobs. “Ah~” He sighed to himself. As he stood in the tub and let the water hit him he contemplated why he seems to always find himself in this situation. There were plenty of gay guys who would like him back but he always falls for the straight guys that he can only dream of. This is the fourth crush he’s had in his life and after the third he said he would never come out to a straight guy ever again.

He had a crush on this tall gorgeous guy who was two years older than him and he’d liked him for over a year. They were pretty much best friends, they’d spent almost every day together since they’d met and Yoongi thought he could trust him with anything the same way he trusted Yoongi with every truth, secret and lie. However, when Yoongi told him the secret he’d been hiding at bar one drunken night he left with a black eye, a fractured jaw and a broken heart. But here he is again, in love with yet another straight man. Yoongi began to cry as he changed the water pressure so his sobs wouldn’t be heard.

 

2:50am

When Yoongi returned to his room Jimin was awake rubbing his eye as he looked around disoriented. “Hyung, where did you go?”

Yoongi’s heart melted as he watched the younger man sitting on the bed with his legs balled up under him and his hair pointing in every direction possible.

“Oh, I just went to the bathroom for a little while. I didn’t mean to wake you. Go back to sleep.” Yoongi said while drying his hair with a towel. “Hyung, is something wrong? You look like you have a lot on your mind.” Jimin asked with a concerned look on his face. “I’m fine seriously.” Yoongi said before chucking his towel on the chair in the corner of the room. He got back into bed getting under the covers he was about to clap the lights off when Jimin startled him. Jimin was crawling on his bed.

“Hey! What are you doing?” Yoongi asked as he began to scoot over to the other side of the bed.

“I’m cold, I don’t know why you keep the AC so high.”

“I like to sleep under my blanket and it gets hot if I don’t keep the AC up high in the summer.”

“Ohhh~ Okay. You can turn the lights off now.”

“R-right.” Yoongi clapped the lights off and to his side opposite of Jimin. Suddenly, he felt Jimin’s arm moving across his waist lightly pulling him closer. “It’s cold.” He mumbled. Jimin nuzzled his face into the back of Yoongi’s head sniffing his hair. “Did you shower?”

“Y-yeah.” Yoongi answered his throat feeling dry. Then Jimin’s grip relaxed as he began to drift to sleep.

 

4:00am

Yoongi was lying in the same position unable to move with his heart beating so fast he was sure it was dangerous. However, Jimin hadn’t moved once if he could sleep peacefully then to Yoongi it was all worth it.