Only the Winds...

Ma✞e of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago….

“Harder, miss! You need to try harder…” yelled nursemaids that have the head of the still unborn baby on the palm of her hand coming out into the new world bit by bit.

After battling for another hour, finally the mother heard cries of her new born baby. Her tired eyes follow along the nurses who wrapped the baby in blue blanket and place the fragile being into the crib near the room. The mother sinks into the comfortable bed after letting out a sigh of relieved that she made it. “Finally, our baby daughter is born honey…” she smiles hearing her husband voice beside her along the fight and plant a soft kiss over her forehead.

“I’m sorry to interrupt.” both the husband and the wife averted their attention on the slave girl who showed the entrance of the door room. “Sir, the Council wishes to see you” informed the girl who then bows down respectfully.

Once again, the husband planted a soft kiss over his wife forehead letting his lip lingers for few more seconds before he pull to walk away. “Get some rest, dear…” the husband whispers lovingly knowing well enough how tired his wife must have been.

“Where are you going?” the wife was quick enough to grab a hold onto the hem of his husband clothes. Her hand strong holding onto him and doesn’t let go of her husband hand.

Her husband smiles weakly whilst ruffling softly her wife before answering her question. “It will only be for a minute. I was informed that the Council want to see me…” utters her husband and smiles trying to comfort her out of her worries of something might be happening.

/  +  /

As he walked into the Council’s Room or better known as the Vampire Council. There stood four people with hood covering their figures and faces almost not wanting their identity to be known by whoever they invited into this room. Nobody inside this city wouldn’t have not known the identity of the people who lived inside the castle he was called into, they heard rumours, talks and myth of how vicious they are even to their own kind. They are in a group of seven people in it.

He look around trying to sense any other presence in the room beside them four, there was none that he could detect. He knows he was safe for the moment. It was seldom that the Council wishes to see anyone from the Cross Blood generations apart from the new-born that was the mate for their Sire.

“We’re happy to see you, Mr.Kim” spoken one of them in high tone, as if he was excited to see him here inside the room. “I’m so gladly to see you here…” even from afar he could see the mischievous grins creeping up the corner of the other male lips whose face covered by the hood.

One of them at the left corner grunts. “Taehyung, shut up. We have something to discuss not to play” it makes him tremble in fear listening to the deep hoarse voice of another male.

“Come on, Namjoon! It was just not to make him scared of us…” replied the male before again.

“Silent you guys…” one of them spoken, softly yet he could sense the stern in between those voice. “I don’t mean to be rude towards you Mr. Kim. Don’t be scared of us like any of the rumours you heard of us. We’re not that cruel. We are diplomatic, we take votes in decision…” speak one of the guys. By this time, he doesn’t even know who was who that was speaking inside the dark room that lighted up only by fire candles.

“Introduce yourself as you’ve already known of me…” Mr. Kim voice was trembling in fear as he takes every last bit of his courage to speak up.

All of them turn to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter