four

to you, who is a prince upon the stars.

151224

 

it's going to be a long entry. today was tiring, and mostly, strange. sehun called me around seven am, telling me to dress up, and that someone will pick me up by eight. what's weird is they aren't home, they lived next door and i can easily see their house from my room's small balcony. and of course, i did get dressed. the doorbell rang and i figured it was them, but someone else greeted me.

a tall.. obnoxiously tall, in fact, someone quite familiar but the name never really lingered at the tip of my tongue. i stared at him before asking who he was, and he answered with a timid and deep, "do kyungsoo right?"

definitely not the answer to my question. but i got too intrigued that i asked him why he knew me. he started naming junmyeon, sehun, and the names of their circle of friends. yixing, jongdae, minseok, jongin and baekhyun. he said he was there to pick me up.

pretty sure i havent seen him around with them before.

he asked me if i was ready to go, and as much as i wanted to just sleep i said yes. we headed out and he had a car, and as much as i wanted to sit in the back, he opened the car door to the shotgun seat for me. i dont know why he had to. im a man..

although.. that's beside the point. he had pointy ears, and a hair parted looking like a comma. i was expecting the ride to be rather awkward, since i wasn't talkative, but .. he's the opposite.

the moment he turned the engine on, he bombarded me with a "i was in the glee club back in university. you were in it right? but we were in separate units. so we were in separate rooms..." and many much more. so i guessed he really was a common face, and later on it did hit me.

he was the park chanyeol that i keep hearing from girls' mouths at the lockers. i didn't hate him about it, just annoyed. he told me how he wasn't really close with their group of friends either, how his childhood friend was the jongin one, then he met baekhyun in university and they became a trio for the last two years of college. he was only invited to be this close with the others on graduation, which he found weird. and i found it weird, too, still having these connections and friendly gatherings in a mature age.

what's stupid is he started bombarding me useless questions about my own life.

i discovered he wanted to play a duet with me back then, and that he can play many instruments, and how he liked bubble bath tissues. didn't know how our conversation ended up there, either. i fought him over how you pour the sauce or you dip the food in the sauce,too.

rather, it was a long ride. it was longer than the whole gathering. the christmas eve i spent with their circle of friends wasn't bad. i actually had fun. they were fun, although yixing wasn't there and that he had a client in china, they even bothered to video call him just to introduce me. he was part of the dance club with jongin and sehun. sehun told me he's a proud hyung to have jongin the most popular dance club member, although he's aware of the fact he's the youngest within the group. they were genuinely fun and i've already felt myself warming up to them. although, i'm making this a note to not tell junmyeon or sehun. i do hope to talk more to the chanyeol guy soon.