part 1

We're both twisted

Seungcheol look around as the rope painfully held his hand, it's pitch black, he can’t see a thing, his back jabbed by the metal chair he’s currently sitting on, before almost passing out from the pain he heard an unlocked door open and a slight of light pass through the slit of the door, footsteps approaching as sound of heels also clicking through the floor, a gentle, too gentle hand open his blindfolded. Seungcheol squints his eyes as it trying to adjust to the new appearance and the light is now turn on. He’s met with a feminine figure, he’s beautiful that’s what he first thought, his hair is dark brown short but there’s a long hair framing his angelic face, he has this warm and yet black eyes, those eyes are too pretty and too dangerous for someone’s to see, he looks dangerously elegant, “The infamous, S.Coups, what a pleasant surprise to be able playing with you,” he broke the silence, then he realized there are 2 other men behind him with a black mask and black attires, no guns, “Nice to see you too, Cheonsa,” He challenges him, he realized who he is, it’s true what the rumor said about him, he does look dangerously beautiful like an angel but he must’ve been the angle of death, his black eyes seem like it can see right through your soul, his calm and yet playfully self-makes it even more dangerous, Taeyong’s territory has been the strongest because no ones be able to pass through his hand, if Taeyong wants information, and you happened to hide it from him, soon or later you’ll be dead in his hand, “Call me, Jeonghan,” He said moving away from his sight as he walked to one of the men behind him, he whispers something and he went out, “What’s your name?” he asked, that’s it, Seungcheol knows he’s going to die soon, no one knows about his real name is, if you know, soon or later, you’ll die, Taeyong won’t risk the leak of his precious weapon’s real identity. He did not budge and only stare at him, “Why do you have to make this so hard for me?” he said as he walked to him and stop right in front of him, “I don’t want to break your pretty face just for a name,” he pouted and traces his side cheek, Seungcheol snorts, “Break me as much as you want, I won’t tell you ,” he spat ignoring his heart beating too fast, he turn around leaving him, before he left the door he looks at him over his shoulder and smirks, “We’ll see,” and he left. 

 

“You did not tell me that he’s that pretty Tae,” he frowns entering the boss’s room without bother knocking, he’s always known for his close relationship with the boss, and everyone damn knows that he is one of the boss’s favorite after Yuta, 

 

“I thought he’s too soft for your taste?” He did not budge to look up to him,

 

“He’s alright, you know I’m always weak for masculine looking man,” he sheepishly said remembering his pet earlier, despite the lack of light and how dare he challenges him like that, he notices the muscular arms and body proportion, 

 

“That’s why you rejected me?” Taeyong finally tear his gaze from the papers to him, “Because I’m too skinny?” 

 

He snorts, “Oh please, you never liked my crazy side and I also know that you’re ing Yuta, I just don’t want to end up on Yuta’s chair,” imagining himself on Yuta’s chair tortured to death because of get in the way of his boss’s love life becoming a mistress and so Jeonghan stands up and leave, it seems like talking to Tae even makes it worse,

 

Taeyong laughs at that, “ So salty, Han-ah” 

 

he shrugs it off and left. 

 

Seungcheol look into the black ceiling trying to cope with the reality, the fact that he did not listen to Mingyu when he had warned him on the first place about Taeyong’s gang, He should’ve known better, he sighs, it’s been days and weeks, the S.Coups that everybody knows probably the calm and fast left man of one of the powerful gang, but right now he’s Seungcheol, he’s craving for social interaction, gang despite his dark activities in Yoongi’s Gang, by the day he’s still a ‘normal’ kid, he plays basket with his neighbor, grocery shopping, sometimes just wonder around or read books, he likes meeting new people, but now, he’s trapped in a dark pitch black room, he tried to curse at them whoever is watching him, in order to get their attention or at least beat him, what is pain when his sanity is on the line, he’d rather beaten up then left alone like this. Hearing another footsteps, Seungcheol stand up, gathering his leftover strength and ready to attack whoever will come, heck about social interaction he wants to get the out of this place, when the door opens Seungcheol grab a tall figure by the neck and slam them against the wall, he did not flinch or groan in pain, he stared, then he realizes, it's the Cheonsa, before about to let him go he was grabbed almost violently by two men behind him now, “Stop! Don’t hurt him” Jeonghan stop them firmly, “He tried to hurt you,” He warns him with an also firm tone, “I’m not done with him, just let him go for a second,” he said more firmly to him, he let go, Seungcheol look up to Jeonghan, its ed up how he feels so small in front of him, his gaze fell upon him, “You’re not ready to talk I see,” he walk pass him and the 2 man who always stay beside him, “By the way, If I were you, I won’t wait any longer if you hated being alone that much, rather than wasting your energy by cursing out, I’d rather talk and spill it, Seungcheol” he smirks about to leave him again, Seungcheol froze,”How did you know my name?” he asked in horror, only a few of his friends know about his birth name, “I just had your friend here, He was no fun, too easy to be break, unlike you huh?” he mockingly gaze from afar, “Who?” Seungcheol demands, “Very demanding now do we? Tell me the information and I’ll tell you who,” he turns around once again and waited for his answer but he still won’t budge, “Ah so be it,” he walked away, but paused, telling him the name won’t get any different anyway, “Mingyu, Kim Mingyu,” and he left him again, Seungcheol slump down and cried, his only friend from the gang, he knew Mingyu was missing but he’s been like it, and he’ll always back, but now, Mingyu had been broken by Cheonsa, the chances of him still alive is too little. He rolled himself and cried more. 

 

“I need the Information Jeonghan-ah,” Taeyong said one time when he’s eating in the cafeteria alone, anyone near him when Taeyong sat across him quickly went away and moving to the furthermost seat from them, 

 

“And I need you to be patient, he’ll break by himself soon,” he said chewing the sandwich, Taeyong sighs, 

 

“Oh can I keep him after that?” he said playfully, he’s always been a spoiled child when it comes to Taeyong, “Keep who?” Yuta all of a sudden slump down next to Taeyong, not answering Jeonghan’s question Taeyong kisses Yuta’s temple, “His new pet,” Jeonghan frowns, “I still exist,” protesting for the lovey-dovey action he just witnessed “So? Can I keep him Tae?” he put his best puppy eyes, He sighs, “Yea whatever, just get done the information,” a smile plaster to his face, “It’ll be done soon then,” he hurriedly stands up and walks away let the couple do their couple stuff. 

 

He walks to the training room and sees his twin brother alone practicing, “Youngho-ya~” he coos by the door, looking back he sees his twin by the door, “Oh, You’re done?” He said grabbing water and a shirt, he slip the shirt on again, “No, I was just about to start he starts to attacked me,” Johnny freeze a moment, “I’m fine,” he assures him, he gritted his teeth, “I f he dares to touch you again, I’ll chop his hands off,” He said warningly, he chuckles, “I know you would,” Johnny wrap his arm around his twin’s shoulder, “Then, what are you doing here?” he looks up, “What? Can I not see my twins? You did not come home last night,” he frowns again, “I did Hannie, but you already fell asleep when I went to your room,” He smiles, “Sorry,” he snuggles to his broad chest, “Let’s eat,” Johnny dragged him along, “I ate,” he said, “Then just eat again, besides you’re too skinny,” Johnny never liked his twin's body, it's too thin, after all the things that happened to them, Johnny promise himself he will always try his best to protect him.

————————————————————————————

Johnny, and Jeonghan, were an orphanage since they were 5 but it was when they both turned 15, Jeonghan caught holding hands with a guy, and he was immediately kicked out by the lady who owned the orphanage as she said, “I don’t keep a sin in my house,” Johnny as his twin brother of course automatically rather got kicked out than got separated with his twin they become homeless, until one time, when Jeonghan and Johnny got back from their ‘work’ looking for leftovers for food, a gang come across to their homeless house, there were 3 of them, they were huge and one of them brought a knife, they robbed them, all of their belongings, anything, including, Jeonghan’s purity, Johnny as the eldest can’t do anything as he screamed for his twin only held by the other 2 as Jeonghan was assaulted, until Lee Gang spotted them and scurry those 3, Jeonghan cried and traumatized, Johnny crawl to his side and pulled his twin to his chest, murmurs ‘sorry’s’ the Lee Gang saw this so they took them. Since then, Johnny determines to find them, whoever assaulted Jeonghan back then, Johnny was trained first for combat or whatever, it was Taeyong’s father who took them, “What can you do?” The old man asked, “I’ll do anything to protect my brother,” Youngho said firmly, he was Young at least he was Youngho, when it happened, “You’re willing to do anything just for him?” He asked this time while breathing out the smoke, he nodded, “Alright, You’ll be under my direct supervision,” Beside him a small kid, more or less, around his age, Young assumed, “This is Taeyong, My son, You’ll train with him,” He said as final, Taeyong nod not giving him a spare look, “um- What about Jeonghan?” He asked Mr. Lee look fazed, “My brother,” He clarifies, “He’s traumatized, I’ll let him stay if you can prove yourself as a decent property to my family,” Mr. Lee offer him, “And your name- It's Johnny” Mr. Lee named him. Since that night, Young promises himself, he’s no longer Young, he’s Johnny, and Johnny will do what he does best, protect his only treasure, Jeonghan. On the other hand Jeonghan, who’s traumatized, feeling better as his twin hang out more often after his training, one evening Jeonghan was laying on his bed Johnny next to him reading, “Youngho,” He called out, the called guy hums in response, “I want to help Mr. Lee too,” He frowned, Jeonghan feel useless, as his twins trained, with the leader’s son, he just wander around sometimes help the kitchen, or just look out of the window if he didn’t have an appointment with his psychiatrist, Johnny sat up hearing his twin wish, “You don’t have to, I’ll protect you remember?” He smiled softly, “But I want to help, Youngho-ya,” He pouted again. He sighed, he promised Jeonghan to talked about it to Mr. Lee. 

 

The next morning, Johnny went to Mr. Lee’s office and talked to him about his twin’s wish, “What can he do?” Mr. Lee didn’t budge from his paperwork, Johnny try to recall some of Jeonghan’s speciality, “He’s- um- He used to want to become a doctor,” He said, Mr Lee nodded, “Alright, I’ll support his education to become one,” He said and Johnny just stared at him, “And see if that can put him somewhere here.” He offered Johnny, he just nodded gratefully for Mr. Lee’s kindness. On the exact same day, Johnny told Jeonghan about it and Jeonghan looked up to his twins with teary expression, “Really?” He almost broke down in tears. He nodded again, “Heish, Don’t cry Hannie-ya” as he patted his twin’s head gently almost comfortingly. 

 

Becoming a doctor at first for Jeonghan been alright, until one time, Taeyong came up to him with a panicked expression. “Han- Johnny- He got shot,” he declared still panting, Jeonghan froze hearing that, as he rushed to the clinic and saw some of the medical nurses trying to keep pressured on Johnny’s left chest, what hurts Jeonghan the most was Johnny’s pained expression, he quickly pushed them all as he started ripped Johnny’s shirt open and start do what he does best, while he does that, the other nurses started to move the bed. After 3 hours, Johnny finally back from his critical condition and Jeonghan, at last, can breathe. Still, in his surgery clothes mask dangling on his neck, Jeonghan stayed by Johnny’s side, when his twins finally fluttered his eyes open Jeonghan immediately jolted up, “Youngho?” He muttered holding his hand, “Han-ah” He said almost in a whisper, “Oh Thank God, you’re alright,” Jeonghan let tears streaming down his face. “Don’t cry,” Johnny frowned, “You- You almost died Youngho-ya,” He still crying, “You’re the only ones left for me,” He sobbed even more. Johnny just patted his twins head gently to comfort him, “I know, and I’m here now,” He smiled. “I heard from Taeyong, You shouldn’t even join this mission, why bother coming?” He scolded his twins, Johnny didn’t answer his twins but stayed patting his twins head until Jeonghan pulled his wrist so he would look at him, “Youngho?” he called him again, “They were- the gang who- they were the ones who assaulted you,” He said darkly but in sadness too because he hurts his twins more by getting hurt. Jeonghan just stayed silent, the bad memory came back to him, instead of being afraid he’s angry, he’s mad, let alone they assaulted him now they’re trying to snatched the only one Jeonghan actually cared the most from him? He furiously stands up and left him, Johnny alertly shocked from his twin’s sudden departure, “Jeonghan!” Jeonghan just shouted, “I’ll be back!” and left to Taeyong, he barged in without knocking and saw Mr. Lee also there, “Oh- Jeonghan-ah,” Taeyong said, “Where’s that bastard?” He said between gritted teeth, Mr. Lee looked at him, “Interrogation room,” he said, “Want to see the show?” Mr. Lee smirked darkly, Jeonghan just looked at him, “Take him Tae,” Mr Lee said to his son, “Dad- he’s-“ Mr. Lee glared at him, and Tae did not dare to disobedient his dad after all so he took him to the interrogation room, there’s the man who him, in a chair tied up and another man standing next to him with small knife held by his neck, Taeyong looked at Jeonghan’s expression, he didn't flinch about seeing the scene in front of him, “He shouldn't hurt his neck first, he should’ve chopped his fingers one by one first, then he could start taken his eyes out, if you sliced his neck, the veins can easily bleed him to death before he can even give you information,” Jeonghan said casually but hatred still hadn’t left his face, Taeyong just stared him in shock, he’s more qualified as an interrogate person than Doctor, Mr. Lee from behind heard Jeonghan’s comment with amused look, “Then can you do it?” Mr Lee finally said, “Get me the information,” Jeonghan glanced at him darkly, “I can promise you a good show,” He said smugly, Mr Lee whispered to one of his men, and then he exited and stopped the interrogation, “You’re turn” Mr Lee said, Jeonghan entered the interrogation room, “You know-“ Jeonghan said as he looked at the tools next to the tied man, “When I finally get over the fact you me- I was doing fine until you hurt the only thing that is left for me,” Jeonghan said smugly, the man just looked at him, he just laughed in pain, “Such a pretty face, you were the prettiest that we ed back then,” He dared challenges him, Jeonghan just snorted, he took the meat knife and held the man’s hand out, “Tell my boss, what he wants to hear before you regret every single second you just wasted,” He said calmly at first, “About? how you writhed and cried for your brother when we bang you?” He asked again, mockingly, Jeonghan nodded as he chopped 2 of the man’s finger, he cried out in pain, “You crazy .” He hissed in pain, “Tell me again, what was that?” Jeonghan said grabbed his chin to the mirror, “Oh- How much I love your pained expression,” He whispered by his ear, and cut his other fingers all at once, and the man cried out in pain, “Pl- Please- It wasn’t me- A-AHhhH-“ Jeonghan ready to cut his thumb, “Yoongi! It was Yoongi!!” He cried out, “Thanks, is that all?” Jeonghan looked at the mirror in front of them, “Yes” Mr. Lee said pleasantly, “You can do whatever to him as a gift,” He said finally. Jeonghan smiled smugly this time, “Amazing!” as he started to do whatever he pleased to get this man back for whatever he did to him and his twins. 

 

Seeing the potential in him, Mr. Lee put Jeonghan as one of the interrogator men and surprisingly, he’s the best, people would always underestimate his look, since he looks like an angel with his pretty face, but he’s heart and mind? as dark as the angel of death, Johnny on the other side would never dare to question his brother’s decision, as long as Jeonghan’s happy, He is happy, that’s what Johnny always believe. 

 

——————————————————————————

 After leaving Seungcheol for another 2 weeks without any social interaction, Jeonghan noticed from Joshua’s daily report that Seungcheol stopped eating, he started to refuse eating it’s been weeks he hasn’t eat, soon or later he’ll die from starvation, Taeyong almost yelled at him about it, “I”ll talk to him, dammit” he snapped, Taeyong only sighs again, he can never gets mad at him honestly, as much as he loves Yuta, he always have a special place in his heart, “I’m not mad, Han-ah, I'm just saying, I told you so this would happen if you left him too long,” He said half right, he didn’t yell at him for sure, “But you were using your annoyed tone, Tae, you know how much I hate it,” he pouted, “Who’s the boss in here?” He asks, but looking at him not even slightly afraid of it he just wave his hands, “Just deal with it,” he gives up arguing with him, so Jeonghan left and walk to the cell, “You need my company?” Joshua stand next to him, “Not this time, I’ll be fine,” he said taking Seungcheol’s daily food, “If-“ Jeonghan look at him, “shhs, I can take care of myself, Shua,” Joshua just stared at him and shrugs by that he leaves him, he steps inside the dark room and turns on the light, Seungcheol sits in the corner curled up, Seungcheol realize there’s another person presence there as he quickly sat up and feel his head is spinning as he did not eat for weeks already, but when he sees him, he quickly feel the hatred shows up but he looks at him with an unreadable look as he walks to him and crouch, “You haven’t eaten for days,” he said with a sad tone? He keeps silent, “If you won’t eat this, they’ll have to force you to eat with a pipe through your throat, We don’t want that now do we?” he hums waiting for his response, “Cheolie, please, It’ll hurt your throat, eat? for me?” he asks too kindly for Seungcheol liking, and the way he looks at him just melt him right there and then, he offer him the cup of water, Seungcheol drink it and he smiles softly, “Good boy,” he caress his cheek softly, and he feeds him like as if he doesn’t have the energy to, in defense he actually doesn’t have one, as he did not eat for weeks, he know he probably looks like a living corpse, and he’s thought assured by the cheonsa, “You lose too much weight, eat more after this yeah?” he said, he only keeps silent, not wanting to budge, Jeonghan sighs and stands up about to leave again, “You still not talking, alright then, I’ll wait again,” he starts walking away, looking at the sight Seungcheol quickly stands up and grab his waist and hug him from behind, Jeonghan tenses, feeling this Seungcheol hurriedly let go, “Don’t leave me please,” He almost said it desperately, he doesn’t care about his pride anymore, he is indeed desperate of this torture, Jeonghan did not even hurt him in ways that he might hurt his other prisoners, but it still feels like hell to him, “I’ll tell you anything, please just- don’t go” Jeonghan turns around, “Anything?” he asks eagerly, “anything,” He assure him, he smile so brightly that Seungcheol might not need any lights from the room, he walk to the door and knocked, “Hosh, call Shua and help me out,” as they waited for them Jeonghan walk over to Seungcheol once again and take a deep look at him not caring how Seungcheol just stare at him, a black haired man enters his cell and followed by a brunette pretty man behind him, he’s rather skinny then the black haired man, Jeonghan look at them and him again, as he clasp his hand, “Great, Hosh, Shua, help him up and bring him to the interrogation room, lets get comfy there now shall we?” he smile once again, they walk him to the interrogation room, Seungcheol looks, at the other men out of 2  who is skinnier than him, and thought, he looks fragile, “He’s stronger than you think,” Jeonghan snapping him out of his thought. 

 

In the interrogation room he did tell Jeonghan everything that he asked, the gang, the false and fake transaction to deceive Taeyong’s gang and team up with other gangs to tear down Taeyong’s strong force, Jeonghan stands up, “Thank You Seungcheol, Now we’d like to make sure everything you just told us is true, and we’ll see how it goes,” He nods, “Do you want to take a bath?” he offers him, that's one of the best offers he ever got so far, looking at him as if he did not believe what he just heard he blinks, “So?” Jeonghan asks again, “uhm- yes please,” He finally coos out, “Taeyong won’t let him alone in the bathroom,” Joshua points out looking at him, and not liking the idea of how much he cares about this certain prisoner, “You can help him out,” he suggests, “Not really, after the interrogation me and Hosh going to your brother for training,” Jeonghan almost forgot about that, of course, their daily combat hand training, “Then I’ll help him out,” Joshua even hated that idea, “I can take care of myself shua, stop worrying and leave-“ he firmly says finally. Not wanting to make a scene he just did what he told him to do, besides if Taeyong disagrees about it, he would’ve to do the yelling job for him anyway. Seungcheol stands there, Jeonghan going to bath him? The thought itself is already intimate. As Seungcheol look at him, he realizes he’s also blushing, the Cheonsa blushes? that’s new. 

The bathroom reminded him of his gym bathroom, and he realizes there’s no going back to his old gang now, he’s both dead there and here, the only thing that he needs to plan is to survive or just be dead. Jeonghan turns around and stare, “Well? Do I have to undress you?” he asks, Seungcheol realizes his left arms hurt a bit after the last incident when he was grabbed by what were their names again? Hoshi and Joshua? He’s about to lift his arms but it hurts like hell and he groans in pain, Jeonghan quickly rush to him, “What’s wrong?” he asks, “My arms, last time your men grabbed my arms when-“ “Ah- It still hurts?” he did not believe Hoshi and Shua would grab him that tight, “A little bit yeah” So Jeonghan do what he needs to do, he undressed him, Jeonghan could not just help it to not stare at his body, he’s losing so much weight, even some of his muscles are gone, his cheeks look sunken, yet, he still looks beautiful to him. “There, don’t do anything stupid, I’m much capable of breaking your other arm” he warns playfully and turns around, he hears Seungcheol chuckles, because even if he wants to he doesn’t have the energy to do so. “I’ll wait outside,” he walks away and close the door, Seungcheol feel the water rinse down every dirt from his body, he feels alive again, he washes his hair and hear some murmurs from outside, 

“I can not believe you actually here and bath him,” someone says, she snorts “I was just helping him to undress himself, he’s left arm hurt because of Hoshi,” the other replies mockingly, “Right~” “Oh cmon Yuta, help me out a bit,” he sighs heavily, “Taeyong doesn’t like it that you put much interest in him, Han, You know that ” the Yuta guy replied, “So? I like him, I got him his information, He’ll let me keep him,” Jeonghan sounds more like a child than the image he’s holding. So he puts interest in him huh? Seungcheol sees it as a way for him to survive if he’s the only way for him to survive so be it. After taking a bath he feels much better, at least he feels more human than the last time, he put on the clothes Jeonghan gave him earlier, it looks too big for his body since he’s losing too much weight, he look himself in the mirror, dark circles, cheek sunken and he look pale, he sighs and comb his hair up with his fingers. He knocked and Jeonghan unlocked the door and open it for him, “Done?” he asks, instead of answering his question his sight caught a feminine looking man, Seungcheol nods, “Gotta go then,” The black haired man leave them alone, again, “He’s new?” Seungcheol asks, he just hums in response, “Do you want me to shave you?” Jeonghan, quickly sit him on a chair in front of a mirror as he walk away getting a razor and foam to shave his beard, he follows every movement he made as he apply the foam to his face slowly, “You losing too much weight,” he broke the silence, “I’ll give you a better food today so eat well,” as he finishing, “You’re good at this,” He replies looking at the mirror, “I used to shave Tae,” he shrugs, on the way back to his prison he realize it's not the way he just passed by, and he stops in front of the furthermost block with a white door, “Your new room, it’s better than before right? Since you already cooperated with us, here’s the reward,” he smiles, the room is not much, there’s a bed, a sink, and toilet, he feels like this is the best reward he could ever get after living in a dark pitch with no-bed-room, without much of thinking he hugged him as he froze not knowing what to do, but slowly he started to returning his hug and when Seungcheol broke the hug he looked at him and cannot help the urge to kiss those lips as he slammed his lips to Jeonghan’s, tightening his grip on his waist, Jeonghan fazed by the sudden action and the sudden lips locking his, his lips are dry because of dehydration, but Jeonghan couldn’t careless as he wrapped his arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. the first on who broke the kiss was Jeonghan as he panting out of breath, Seungcheol chuckles at that and see the hint of blush on side of his cheek strains of hair cover some of them and not realizing what he’s doing, Seungcheol tucks his hair strains to the back of his ear. Someone's clear their throat and Jeonghan quickly untangled himself from Seungcheol’s arm only to see his twins standing, “Uhm, Tae was looking for you” Johnny said awkwardly, he nods as Seungcheol get inside, “Do you need books to kill time?” he asks before leaving, Seungcheol nods, “Can I have clock too? So I know what time to sleep and such?” He asks sheepishly, he nods, “It’s done,” and he closes the door. 

 

On the way to Taeyong’s office Johnny clear his throat again to catch his twin’s attention, “What Youngho?” he said annoyingly, “You never told me you like him that much,” he glances at Johnny as he’s still busy with his phone, “What do you mean I like him that much?” he asks, “You’re still as red as Mark’s headband,” he points out, he punch him half-heartedly, “Am not,” Johnny just chuckles, “Don’t play dumb with me, I’m still your twins, I know when you hide things from others,” he did not answer that until they’re in front of Taeyong’s office, “I know you’ll know eventually, just keep it down ok” he said rather than asking for a permission from his twins, Johnny just stand there dumbfounded by his twin’s order.