Final

I'm sorry, Baby Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doors slammed. Shouting could be heard and Jiho cringed. He gbawed at his bottom lip, apologetic gaze fixed on the remaining six members. Tension had been building up for weeks, and now it had finally exploded. And it was pretty much his fault.

Hojoon had been sick for a while now and Jiho was starting to feel quite lonely without his best friend/crush to spend time with so he started to hang around Hansol more. In the end, he should have known that wasn't a good idea. Byungjoo was well known among the members to be the possessive and jealous type but back then Jiho hadn't thought about it. He just wanted company.

The first time he approached Hansol for this was when B-Joo was gone to get coffee for himself and his boyfriend. The older looked quite surprised when Jiho sat down next to him on the floor but welcomed him warmly. When Byungjoo came back he didn't look any less surprised but he didn't seem to mind the youngers company and so they spent their break together.

With Hojoon being sick for another week these break-meetings as they called the became a frequent occurrence. But even though Jiho really liked Byungjoo and considered him very close he often just wanted to talk to Hansol alone. Not because he nursed any feelings for the other but because he was the submissive partner in his hyungs' relationship, a role Jiho identified himself with so naturally he was curious to hear what it was like and Hansol was very eager to talk about his boyfriend so it was a win win situation.

Of course, they should have thought about how B-Joo must feel when they stopped talking and looked at him like he was an intruder every time he tried to join them but they both simply forgot. Until he just stormed out the practice room the afternoon.

And that was what lead to the screaming match between Hansol and Byungjoo. They were both glaring daggers at each other, none of them willing to back down.

"What were you even thinking causing a scene like that?!" Hansol was beyond furious. He was embarrassed, annoyed, hurt, hungry, tired, insulted and it all just wasn't a good mixture of emotions. And he was craving for any kind of attention from his boyfriend since the younger had been ignoring him for a while now.

"Well, if you hadn't been busy replacing me I wouldn't have had to cause a scene!" "Excuse me?!?" Hansol screeched at the not minder angry Byungjoo. "I was replacing you? Are you completely nuts now? Do I have to stick to your side now 24/7 and not talk to any other guys anymore for you to be satisfied? Is that what you want?" The younger groaned frustratedly. "No, goddamn it! But maybe don't look at me like I'm some kind of gross insect you'd like to throw out during practice and act like everything's normal when we're at home just because Jiho isn't there! Because apparently this little is way more important to you than I am!" Not even really progressing what Byungjoo's angry speech had meant Hansol retorted:"If anybody is an it's you Kim Byungjoo!" "Yeah of ing course! Protect him I don't care! Just leave me alone! That shouldn't be a problem by now for you anyway!"

The door closed with a loud bang and Hansol was alone in the room. The silence was deafening and only now did he really start to think about what his boyfriend had told him. Byungjoo had been jealous. Byungjoo had been jealous of Jiho, one of his best friends. And he only had been because Hansol had preferred spending time with Jiho to spending time with his own boyfriend. He hadn't even allowed him join them.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes. He had lied. If anybody was an it was him, not Byungjoo. He had to apologize. But that was a really bad idea right now because Byungjoo usually needed some time to cool off after a fight. So instead of searching for the younger Hansol went out and explained the situation to the others. He also tried to calm down Xero who was feeling incredibly guilty.

Minutes turned into hours, afternoon into evening and evening into night but Byungjoo was nowhere to be seen. It was starting to worry the members. Hansol tried calling him several times but to no avail. So you can imagine how hurt he was when Yano tried and reached Joo almost immediately.

Byungjoo was at the practice room in their company's building. He was alone and he really wanted to keep it that way, it gave him time to think. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter