Once Upon a Time a Few Mistakes Ago

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Kim Woo Bin stared at the young woman who had just barged her way into his Gangnam residence, it occurred to him that he might have tried to abduct the wrong heiress last week.

 

Although kidnapping had not, until recently, been on Woo Bin's long list of villainous acts, he really should have been more clever about it.

 

In retrospect Cha Eun Sang had been a foolish choice, though at the time she had seemed the perfect solution to Woo Bin's dilemma. Her family was wealthy, whereas Woo Bin was also an heir and in financial straits. And Eun Sang herself had promised to be an entertaining bed partner, with her dark-haired beauty and her fiery temperament. He should have chosen far less spirited prey. Cha Eun Sang, a lively heiress, had put up fierce resistance to his plan until she had been rescued by her fiance, Kim Tan.

 

Miss Park Shin Hye, the lamblike creature who now stood before him, was as unlike Cha Eun Sang as it was possible to be. Woo Bin regarded her with veiled contempt, pondering what he knew of her. Shin Hye was the only child of Park Byung hun, the notorious Gangnam gambling club owner, and a mother who had run off with him—only to quickly realize her mistake. Though Shin hye's mother had come from decent lineage, her father was little better than gutter scum. Despite the inglorious pedigree, Shin hye might have made a decent enough match if not for her crippling shyness, which resulted in a torturous stammer.

 

Woo bin had heard men say grimly that they would wear a shirt made of thorns until their skin was bloody rather than attempt a conversation with her. Naturally Woo bin had done his utmost to avoid her whenever possible. That had not been difficult. The timid Miss Park was wont to hide in corners. They had never actually spoken directly—a circumstance that had appeared to suit both of them quite well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter