one - fin

Victory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yeyy !! Finally we can get together again after all this time, and I'm so glad we finally got the name of our fan club!" The cheers come from the rabbit boy that we know named Doyoung, he walks with occasional jumps just like a rabbit. A happy smile was clearly visible on his face.
 

Yes, they just finished the vlive broadcast a while ago. Now they are out of the room where the broadcast taje place and now they will go to the dorm.


"True, I'm so glad we can get together like this.This makes me remember when we were still smrookies" Jaehyun who walked beside his lover -Doyoung-connect his lover's words. The smile of happiness is also seen on his handsome face.

The other members just respond to the lovers' remarks by nodding their heads, but they are clearly as happy as the couple, not to mention the lovers who have just been silent, but their hands are seen holding hands. They are Taeyong and Ten, both of which are very rare together and now the couple can come back together again.


Nct members who see them both just pay attention, do not intend to disturb the two, because they know the leader and his Thai boy really miss each other.


Once they get to the parking lot, their manager tells them that they will not go back to the dorm, but they will go to dinner together before going back to the dorm.
The news of course further adds to their happiness and they go to the restaurant.


"Ten, want this?" Taeyong shows a piece of meat to Ten sitting next to him. Ten nods a sign he wants, then Ten opens his mouth and Taeyong happily feeds a piece of meat to Ten.

"Just because you have not been together for a long time, now you guys are being romantic in front of us. Ckck" is Johnny who scoffs. He does not like it but he just wants to tease the lovers.
 

"If you envious just say it John" Taeyong rolled his eyes lazily.


"I'm not jealous"


"You're envious"


"I just want to tease you two"

Taeyong is silent, no longer responding to Johnny's chatter. He went back to eating his food.


"Ten, why just keep quiet?" Taeyong again voiced, asked Ten who was just silent.


"I'm eating hyung, so it must be silent instead of talking"


Another member who heard Ten's answer chuckled. While Taeyong smiled awkwardly. Because that's true. If we are eating we must be silent, should not speak. Then Ten is silent while enjoying his food.

"Ten hyung, may I ask for your food? Your food looks so delicious" Mark looked at Ten with his sparkling eyes.


"Just take it Mark, if you want." Ten smiled at Mark who eagerly picked up some of Ten's dish-packed food and fed the food into his mouth.


"Tennie, can hyung also ask for your food?" Hyung also wants to taste it "


"Of coure"


Ten is somewhat shocked when suddenly Taeyong kissed his cheek so as to make his cheeks flushed. He was embarrassed because the attention of other members was on them, including the dream member.

"Yahh !! Taeyong, Ten continue it in dorm, here there are dream member that is still under age" Yuta which seems jealous reprimand Taeyong and Ten. His tone was audible.

After a warning from Yuta, Taeyong stopped by his action. They finish the meal and go back to the dorm. And since Ten himself is a separate dorm, so Taeyong as leader and also Ten lover decided that Ten stay alone in their dorm.

 

 

Condition in the car during the return trip to the dorm were quiet.

Inside Ten's car was himself, Taeyong, Doyoung, Mark, Renjun, Johnny, Taeil and a manager who was driving the car.

Ten is sitting in the middle with Taeyong and Doyoung. During the journey Taeyong continued to hold his hand without speaking to Ten, he listened to the music through the headset in his ear, and Ten did not protest about it.

 

"Doyoung ..." Ten tapped Doyoung's thighs softly. The boy turned his attention to Ten.

 

"What's Ten?"

 

"I just want to tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter