1/2

97 Line's Boredom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

97 Line's Boredom Part 1/2

"Ughhhh I'm Bored!!!!!"

Jungkook whined as he flopped himself over his bed.

Yugyeom hummed in agreement.

"Ya same, but what should we do?"

Yugyeom had been staying over at the bts dorm since the rest of the got7 members had a schedule in China which he couldn't attend because he was too young. So they had left the bts members in charge of the got7 maknae for a week while they were in China doing schedules.

This was great for Jungkook and Yugyeom the first few days since they played video games and talked and just got a chance to spend time together and catch up. But now they were bored.

"Do you want to go to the arcade??? The new one that opened recently a few blocks from here?"

Jungkook asked his friend.

Yugyeom looked at him from his spot on the bed,

"Didnt the hyungs tell us not to go anywhere??"

The rest of the BTS members had gone out for a schedule which Jungkook couldnt go to cause he was also too young. They had told them not to go anywhere and stay put, before they left for their schedule.

Jungkook thought for a few seconds before grabbing his phone to look at the time

"It's 3pm right now and they arent supposed to be back till 9. We have plenty of time to go to the arcade and be back before they come back. They wont even know we left."

At seeing Yugyeom's unsure face he quickly added on,

"Only if you wanted to. No pressure!!!!"

Jungkook smiled at his friend, unsure of what he would say.

Yugyeom looked at his friend for a moment before realizing that Jungkook was right they would be back and no one would even know they left.

He smiled back,

"You're right no one would notice we even left and plus it's boring here."

Happy and excited that they finally had something to do, they both quickly got ready. They put on hats and masks to hide their identities, before grabbing their phones and wallets. They quickly put on their shoes and the two maknaes were out the door in record time.

The arcade was really close to the bts dorm so it took no more then 10 minutes to walk there. Once they reached the arcade, both got immersed in versing each other in various games. They got food and just played games.

About two hours later, the two were still playing various games.

The two were really happy and were having a lot fun. In this neither of the realized that they're phone had been going off because of texts and phone calls.

About 45 minutes after the two had decided to take a break.

"Hey what's the time?"

"I don't know, let's check."

Yugyeom replied.

As the both took their phones out and turned them on, a look of horror dawned on their faces as they both scrolled through their notifications.

There were 200+ messages from the bts members and also calls 50+ from each member.

The first message and call was at about 5:45. And it was now 6:30.

Jungkook and Yugyeoms head shot up. A look of horror and fear on their faces.

Jungkook was the first to break the silence,

"Why...do..You....think......they .......called???"

He stuttered out.

"They might have just called and messaged to check on us during their break right?"

Yugyeom answered slowly, desperately hoping it was true.

"They... weren't scheduled for any breaks and they....... wouldn't call this many times...... if that was the case. Which means only one thing..... they're back early and they realized we're gone."

The look of fear and horror deepened on both maknaes faces.

Both realizing what this meant.

The hyungs are going to be pissed and they aren't going to let this go unpunished.

Jungkook was going to get punished for sure since he was the bts maknae but Yugyeom was also going to get punished because the got7 members have the bts members the right to punish him while they were away.

Since both groups were so close it wasn't a big deal or awkward or anything.

NOW the reason both maknaes were so scared was because they both knew that spanking was the most common use of discipline in both groups.

Jungkook really didn't want to go back. And was trying to figure out a way not to go back.

Yugyeom being his best friend co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter