Chaos- START!

Nanny'EST {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

I made like 7 references here. Let's see if you can find them...


"That's still not fair! Why can Jonghyun have a fictonal animal as his class mascot but I can't have ramen soup as my mascot?"

"Because ramen soup isn't cute Minhyun-ah!"

"But Minki-yah, neither is Dongho but he still got hired!"

"I take offense to that!"

"Shush Dongho! I'm arguing with Minki-yah right now!"

Jonghyun could only watch from the other side of the staff room as the sass-off continued before wondering how in the world they ended up stuck inside a staff room for daycare workers and screaming children outside.

 

~(-A-~) Flashback to this morning (~-A-)~

-yesterday-

optimushwang: Have you guys thought about jobs yet?

glorypath: dude we're in our 2nd to last year of college and u expect us to get jobs that quickly

optimushwang: Hey that's completely reasonable

glorypath: eh fine fair point but wtf kind of job would u even get

realbaekho: why don't we search for jobs together?

glorypath: i don't wanna see ur guys faces 24/7

realbaekho: our maknae hates us T~T

optimushwang: Wait that's not true

optimushwang: ...

optimushwang: R-Right?

glorypath: i'm not answering that question

optimushwang: Jeez the one time I'm nervous because of Minki O-O

pockyjr: Okay stop the fighting

pockyjr: Why don't we just follow what Dongho suggested, okay?

pockyjr: We can meet at the park tomorrow at noon

glorypath: ok fine

-12:06 p.m.-

pockyjr: are you guys here yet?

Jonghyun waits for a reply of any sort in their group-chat before sighing, messing with his phone a bit before reading his mother's message with something along the lines of dating, thinking, Dating huh? Well I guess it's not something too bad to think about in the meantime...

He shoves his phone back into the pocket of his jeans, looking around the park before his eyes landed on the back of a girl. She had a slim figure that seemed even slimmer with the baggy t-shirt and black skinny jeans with sneakers, short hair that was blond that was covered with a black baseball cap.

Oh, she seems cute... and his heart may or may not have skipped a beat before the girl turned around.

"Jonghyun-ah!"

I hate my life. he really did try his best to not fall down for not realizing that that "girl" was actually Minki, who was jogging over to him with a smile.

"Is Minhyun-ah or Dongho-yah here yet?" Minki asked, blinking those large innocent eyes that had blue contact lenses. Jonghyun shook his head 'no' but some where in his mind he was glad that Minki no longer had long hair so recognizing him had grown easier but he still cursed at himself for still mistaking the boy as a girl even if his hair was short and even if he's seen his face for at least 7 years now.

"We're here! Sorry we're late!" Minhyun jogged up to them behind Minki with a very confused looking Dongho- who was obviously half awake- following after him. It was quite questionable as to why Dongho was half awake when it was basically the afternoon but then again it was more questionable as to why Minki was so pretty.

"Okay cool, we're all here," Minki huffed before his phone vibrated with Poker Face playing as the ring tone. The blond quickly murmurs, "I'll be back," before walking away from the three to pick up his phone.

There was a moment of silence between the three before Minhyun leaned over to Jonghyun to whisper, "I'm not the only one who still mistakes him for a cute girl from behind right?" and Jonghyun thanked the heavens that he wasn't the only one.

"Hey you!"

The three turned to face a rather fishy looking guy- and when Jonghyun says "fishy", he means face mask, sunglasses, fedora hat, black gloves, and trench coat in the middle of summer. The only thing the guy was missing was the background of a dark and shady alleyway but luckily they were in a public park so if anything actually went down then they had witnesses. Still it didn't help that since Dongho was dazed he answered back.

"Who me?"

"Yes you."

"Couldn't be?"

"Then who?"

And before that could continue Minhyun slapped his hand over Dongho's mouth before awkwardly laughing, "Sorry sir but we don't want your drugs."

"That's not what I was offering..." the fishy guy said as he reached into the inner pocket of his trench, making Jonghyun and Minhyun go tense. Both of them were protective in their own ways so both were ready to guard their friends with their life...

Before Minki knocked the fishy guy down from behind with his elbow.

Dongho was for sure awake now as they watched in pure bewilderment at how the fishy guy face-planted to the floor with his arm splayed out, a white card in his hand. Minki was the only one who bent down to pick up the card curiously before going, "Oh well waddaya know, he wasn't pulling out a gun, he was handing out a card with a job offering on it."

"MINKI-YAH!"

"What do you really expect me to just stand there and watch you guys die 'heroically' from afar before running over to you and weeping over your dead corpse like Juliet like 'oh nooo if only I have told you I loved you sooner' or some cliche crap like that?" Minki rolled his eyes with a sassy hand on his hip.

. . .

The blond's eyebrows scrunched up as he retorted with an unimpressed tone, "Seriously? Did I really hit the bulls-eye with that?"

"Th-That's not the problem here!" Jonghyun snapped out of it first as he pointed to the fishy guy on the ground, "The problem is that you killed the fishy guy with your freaking elbow!" The oldest (by slightly) immediately wanted to retract his statement when the fishy guy coughed, "I-I'm not dead...! If I've survived being set on fire at least 101 times by girls and at least 49 times by boys then I can survive an elbow to the head...!" and it seemed like seeing him push himself up like a zombie made Minki freak out as he runs and hides behind Minhyun who was immediately on guard again.

"Back off! If you dare touch any of my children I'm going to call 119!" Minhyun immediately yelled, even though it was confirmed that the fishy guy wasn't as fishy as they thought he was but the other three could really only think, Oh, his motherly instincts came out -A-.

"I swear I'm not a fishy guy!" he puts his hands up in defense.

"Oh yeah?! Then why are you dressed like a fishy guy?!" Minki yelled from behind Minhyun, still clinging onto the latter's back.

"Because I caught the flu!" and he immediately had a coughing fit afterwards.

"You caught the flu in the middle of summer?" yeah, Jonghyun was not believing that.

"Stuff happens!" the fishy guy shook his head before explaining, "Anyways, I'm the owner of this daycare center called Mnet Daycare and all of the daycare workers are gone for various reasons and I'm in desperate needs of hiring daycare workers or else the daycare will shut down. I over heard you guys talking about searching for jobs-"

"Wait a minute, we never talked about searching for jobs," Jonghyun interrupted.

"Was this creeper spying on us?!" Minhyun whisper-yelled.

"I bet the workers left because he pays below the minimum wage," Dongho whispered.

"I bet he actually killed all of them," Minki whispered.

"I CAN CLEARLY HEAR ALL OF YOU!" the fishy guy cleared his throat, "You guys are searching for jobs, right? So how about working at Mnet Daycare? If it doesn't suit your tastes then you guys can quit-"

"Before he kills all of us while we're asleep-"

"Oh shush now- uh- where was I?- right, I'd appreciate it if you did accept since there are plenty of children who need to be supervised. Would you mind at least checking the offer at the daycare?" The four shared a look at that.


"Ugh how are we even suppose to take care of kids?" Minki complained.

Dongho patted the blond's back, saying, "We'll be fine. Remember that one time our homeroom teacher in high school ditched us with Aron-hyung to babysit his sister's 17 adopted children on a 2-week field trip? We survived that, didn't we?"

Minki can only pout at that, "Did you not hear the fishy guy before he ditched us here after we reluctantly agreed? He said good luck with 94 kids." and Jonghyun had to agree with their maknae for once because 94 kids was too much even for 4 young adults who still need to worry over graduating from college.

Minhyun then came up with an idea, suggesting, "How about we set the groups into classes?" before everyone turned and looked at him oddly. He goes on to explain, "If we organize the kids into classes then we'll have a better time supervising certain kids."

"That's a good idea but the kids are trying to get away from schooling, aren't they?"  Jonghyun pointed out, unintentionally make Minhyun deflate a bit as he seemed pretty confident with the idea.

"We can have mascots?" Minki (finally) suggested helpfully, "I think if we all had cute mascots for our own class then they'd be more willing to follow along with us, plus we can always explain that we're not actually going to teach them school stuff."

So then they end up agreeing and drawing their mascot, which led to- well- arguing. What else did it lead into?

"Minki-yah isn't that bunny copyrighted or something?"

"Well Dongho-yah, at least he's adorable unlike someone here who thought that ramen soup is an acceptable mascot."

"Ramen soup is totally acceptable!" to which the three of them couldn't help but stare at him weirdly, waiting for an answer. Minhyun then went on poetically about how the children would be precious to him and how he's be the ramen as ramen can't be without ramen soup... to which they still stared at him weirdly because of course Minhyun and his love for poems had to abstract these kinds of things.

"Okay then why haven't you complained about Jonghyunie's also copyrighted onibugi?!"

"Because onibugi is cute!"

"That's still not fair! Why can Jonghyun have a fictional animal as his class mascot but I can't have ramen soup as my mascot?"

"Because ramen soup isn't cute Minhyun-ah!"

"But Minki-yah, neither is Dongho but he still got hired!"

"I take offense to that!"

"Shush Dongho! I'm arguing with Minki-yah right now!"

As you can guess Jonghyun is pretty worried about their future right now considering that he knew how his dear friends were close enough to protect each other but also constantly bickered with each other if deemed fit. Yup, this is going to be a long road ahead of them.