Chapter 1

Thai Prince, or...Keroro?

"Victoria-ssi! What do you want to do today?"

I smiled and linked arms with him. It felt so nice to do this again.

After our season of We Got Married ended, I still couldn't fulfill his "You can cry if you want" wish..well..at least not face to face. When it officially ended, I cried my eyes out at the dorm.

"Hmm...let's go and eat sam.."

"syup.."

"Gal!" we finished together.

It was our favorite thing to eat together, and since we just got out of practice, it would taste even better.

We walked to our car, yes, it's still "our car", and hopped in. Nichkun drove as usual, since I'm still a little bit shaky, but he doesn't have to stick the "Seriously a Noobie" sign anymore. We were careful that there wasn't anyone around, then took off.

Did I mention we're dating in private? As in the only people who know are Wooyoung, Taecyeon, and the f(x) members?

On the way, we purposly drove past our "newly wed home". I lump in my throat formed when I saw it. There were so many memories there, like from when the 2pm members came, Yongdae and Sulli, falling asleep on the bed, cooking.....

"You can cry if you want." he said

"Pabo Nichkun.."

"But I'm your Pabo."

The atmosphere became all mushy and sweet. I could imagine 2pm going "OHHHH!!!!!!"

I blushed, and smiled. At that moment, my phone beeped.

I checked it, and it was a text from...Choi Minho...of SHINee?

Vic noona, tomorrow, for the interview, please meet me @ SM @ 8 AM to prepare. :)

Oh yeah, there was an interview for f(x) and SHINee tomorrow.

"Who was that from?"

There was no sense in lying so, I said "It was from Minho, we have an interview tomorrow."

"Oh? Better not be anything too much!" He joked.

"Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen." I reassured.