ONE

Unnoticeably Matched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dont be too late   20.23

im all alone, now :(  20.23

 

ik, go do your facial thingy instead of bothering my study time.   20.25

 

I feel a pent up guilt for leaving her alone in our room but I dont want her to wait for me and end up sleeping to neverland in this library. So, second choice are always wiser. There are quite number of humans here but no matter how the sea of students existed during night time will always be a peaceful atmosphere to do your homework because duh this is a library, indeed. Enjoying the moment of silence a bit too much. I feel a tinge of annoyance when I sense a group of boys piercing me with a linger stare, making me want to vomit.

Finishing up in one and a half hour while peoples are eventually leaving to go back to their own dorms and my next plan is to resume watching story game competition made by ICT department which available for senior year majoring in computer engineering for example myself but Iam no good in making a battling video so I end up learning and take notes of little informations given by those who join. Once I switch on my desktop, my hands immediately goes searching for the link and I effortlessly get it in no time. I have set my account to be logged in automatically everytime entering this sort of forum. 

There is this one video which surprisingly get the most views and with no hesitation I click to watch. The creator is @nuybkillin. I swear this username is very familiar to me. But I put aside unwanted thoughts and resume to just continue to watch because everyone seem to take interest in this. It is 30 minutes long unlike the other I have watched before with only 10-20 minutes.

Just previously before reaching the , tears are now streaming down my cheeks. I cry so bad with choking noises that I end up letting out an ugly sob. By now, I see no more students here so I can freely cry as much as I want. This person who I dont even know twisted the plot very well yet painfully whilst at the same time my heart also get pinched, Oh my God, this story is heart-breaking yet giving indirect morals.

" why the hell these retarded soldiers attacked their own leader? ing betrayer, " I mutter with my glassy eyes glaring hard at my screen as if I could change the reality.

Suddenly, there is a sound of shoes tapping on the floor for two seconds but I dont give a damn of how silly Iam for crying like a baby over this.

The ending is bittersweet and not to mention the animation characters are developed very alluringly and strong for an undergraduate. A red luxurious silky gown for the female lead and a white glowing robe covering the male lead. It is built different than others like some people love dressing their ownmade characters with skin showing a bit too much but this one is not and definitely unique. What a masterpiece, I just wanna give a huge applause to this person in front of his face because that totally deserve a win with my rate of 11/10. Thenceforward, I vote for @nuybkillin as the best one eventhough I havent watch anyone elses more after his and I decide to leave an encouraging comment with this fix username of mine which he might know who Iam because apparantly we are in the same course, no purpose to hide because I really need to learn from this master whoever he is.

 

COMMENT: You got an unexpected plot and I very much love your whole idea. YOURE TALENTED!!

 

I give a sigh of annoyance combined with relief. Now, I need to go considering how late Iam. Tidying my things to my bag and sling it off to my shoulder, ready to be nag by Lami later. As I walk pass by few book shelves, a glimpse of a man's back view is showing with his head turn down but its not my business to know who he is, however, does that mean he has heard me weeping? If yes, Im certain he finds me irritatingly bothersome. I bring my feet to walk out with sad reflections of that video just now which it couldnt stop creeping and messing my head, providing me a great headache.

 

 

 

The day after tomorrow, my morning tutorial has come to an end after what seem like eternity have passed. I wanna breath a fresh air but God have a more brilliant idea with me meeting (coincidencely) Chanyeol and Baekhyun outside of M.E building. What a lucky Saturday, sigh. Chanyeol shine a radiant smile, seemingly in a good mood and strides foward with less steps as he is granted a long legs while Baekhyun following slowly, cloaking his hands inside his pocket. He look like a hansome business man alongside his casual striped shirt tucked inside his jeans.

" hey, wanna partner up with me again tonight? " Chanyeol wriggle his eyebrows with a teasing grin. He is referring about the everlasting game we play continuosly up till today. 

Its my type of drug, a perfect addiction.

I pretend to think and hum, " but I have a permanent partner already. How about that? " 

Both of them look at each other with wide eyes and I wonder why. Im just kidding, whats with the reaction? Just to let you know, in that game a female one can get her fixed ally by marrying one another. Dont be too shock, I have to remind you it is just plainly normal in our game world. And without a doubt divorcing are allowed, of course. The main purpose is helping each other with fighting their enemies from opposite villages.

Baekhyun mask his surprised face after a moment replacing it by his famous expressionless and stoic face that the whole girls on the campus are conventional with it yet they still find it dazingly hot, always. I appreciate that right now students are rarely near this area or else I get to see flashing cameras and non-stop babbling of his appearance from Baekhyun's fangirls. Nevertheless, I can see few girls who come across us are squealing openly. They are a big mess, I repeat, a big mess.

Chanyeol awkwardly clear his throat, " really? who? " Directly, he give me a puppy-disappointed frown.

I break out a chuckle because of his childish manner, meanwhile, I catch the other guy turning his head and pierce his sharp gaze on my face causing me to fidget uncomfortabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter