PITTER PATTER

PITTER PATTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was soft and it was steady, the pitter patter of rain hitting the chilled glass of Seungyoon’s bedroom window that roused him from deep slumber. Reassuring warmth is wrapped around him, delicate puffs of breath being drawn against the crook of his neck catching his attention. He tilts his head slightly, his heavy eyelids opening to a sight that tugs at his heartstrings and pulls his lips into a smile. Seungyoon couldn’t quite remember when they laid down, not that it matters. For now, he has better things he’d much rather focus on - like Kim Jinwoo in his arms, sleeping.

 

Pressed together, Seungyoon feels Jinwoo’s chest rise and fall against his with every breath, his face relaxed and his hair spilling onto his beautiful face. The moment is peaceful. Seungyoon’s hand moves, his thumb caressing Jinwoo’s cheek for a few moments before going still again.

 

The rain continues to pitter patter, it’s sound lulling Seungyoon into a serene space of time and feeling. He considers himself lucky, seeing and getting to know parts and pieces of Jinwoo that the rest of the world never even knew existed. Seungyoon shifts and holds him tightly in his arms, lips close to Jinwoo’s own. Near enough, Seungyoon could see every little thought and secret he held, as if they’ve been left open especially for him, vulnerable to his scrutiny.

 

Seungyoon couldn’t find a single flaw in him. Not even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter