Just one round

Law of the Jaebum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Have you packed your mosquito patches?"

     "Of course."

     "Insect repellent?"

     "Yes darling."

     "Mosquito insense?"

     "Ye- wait what? No! You can't bring flammable items on board remember?"

     "But you'll get bitt-" Jaebum retorted.

     "No i won't, i'll definitely come back in one piece. So go back to sleep, you big worrywort, i have to leave early tomorrow, and you have a music show tomorrow too." Mark rebutted, sleep lacing in his voice, before turning his body to tuck himself into Jaebum's chest, while pressing gentle kisses lazily to his collarbone. They were both lying in Mark's bed, considering that Mark had the biggest room, after Jaebum had not so quietly announced that he just had to see more of his baby since he'll be left all alone with five other insufferable boys.

     "But i'm your boyfriend, so i think i'm entitled to be worried about my baby. I should have agreed to gone with you when i could." Jaebum retorted, chin jutting out, as strong arms wrapping against Mark's lean waist tightly in his arms as if Mark would disappear if he were to let go, while peppering kisses on his forehead and face.. "And you'll be gone for one week, one full week. How can i survive without at least seeing my baby boy for a whole week, hmm?" He added, possesiveness evident in his tone.

     "Jaebummie don't say that, you know we can't have two people, especially our leader, missing from Got7 on stage just right after our comeback. Who will control the kids if we're both not here? And i'm a big boy so i think i can take good care of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter