Réalisation

Prejudiced World

Yoongi's POV ​​​

A year ago  when I started college, I was late for class and bumped into this cherub looking guy....Jimin.. Who was late to the class along with me and then the late comers were then paired up for our assignments.... We became good friends in a matter of time.... His personality was a little different from mine he was really bubbly and cheerful... The type who is loved by everyone.

 

Everything  between us was so good until one day when we were drinking on the roof of our dorms... and I saw Jimin in a different way his eyes sparkling under the moonlight  his filled lips seemed so attractive I did what my instincts said,  I leaned in,  and he didn't  back away he was frozen there his sparkly eyes looking into mine at that moment  I kissed.

He gave in,  i could feel our shaky breath , the heat rising up between  us,  his hands on my neck pulling me closer, I  could  feel it all.  The kiss getting sloppy I could taste the wine from his tongue.

​​​​I Was losing control I pulled  away...  Everything  happened so fast I had no time to think. After pulling  away there was an awkward silence both of us unable to  explain what happened and why we silently slept in the cold night hugging each other..

​​​​​​​What was going to  happen the next day, was unpredictable.......