Yerin

The Bus Love

They believe that destiny strike regardless of place, person or even time they say that if hit you you cannot fall back just fight even if hurts. Every pain that you suffer you will learn about new things atleast you know how to resolve if you put yourself in the situation. Loving has always have association with pain so that be ready always, loving is not always of being loved but sometimes it turns something that you did not expected. But being inloved is taking a risked even if is hard but when the right time it comes it will be las long as to two person binds to journey to forever.

 

*cries* "Why do I deserved this kind of treatment? Why tell me why? Do I did something wrong? Do I?"

"Yerin-ah I-im sorry you dont do any things wrong but I dont know anymore I-i dont know"

"Then why Eunwoo oppa why did I missed something for beingbyour girlfriend? Did I force you too much to do the things that you loved? *sobbed* I-im just concern why are you always late at night I know that you hangout with your friends but *sniff* I-im just being your concerned girfriend"

*sigh* "Yerin-ah *kneel to face yerin* you did not do anything that makes me trapped in our relationship I just I dont feel that I loved you anymore Im sorry in not the person who will make you smile or be with you forever and I feel stupid for doing this but I know it is right I dont want you to put into a relationship that force to work with... Im sorry yerin-ah *hugs for a minute then let go* Im sorry"

"W-w-wait eunwoo oppa wait *sobs while chasing eunwoo* oppa *sniff* waeyo *cries* " Yerin stops chasing Eunwoo and keep asking why sobbing while laying down in ground

Yerin stood up in the park leaving the bench with full of pain the place that eunwoo and her end up in painful break up walking like she's only one in the park. Reaching at the bus stop waiting for the bus Yerin can't stop her tears falling from her eyes that swells from non-stop crying puffing and redding eyes suddenly she saw a hand with a handkerchief she lift her head seeing a man lending his handkerchief to her.

*smiles* "I beautiful lady dont deserve to cry like that here take it"

Yerin did no know how to react to a man with a handsome face giving his handkerchief so that she can wipe off her tears Yerin faint smile at the man 

"Thanks"  taking his handkerchief "Sorry for using it" the man look up her and frown and laugh a bit "Dont mind it I dont want to see girls crying *smiles*" Yerin felt sudden joy and kindness to man remainding her that the way the man treat her is just like how Eunwoo do to her. Later on the bus arrived they both enter at the bus a few more minutes the man is departing in his stop before the man depart he suddenly looked at Yerin and said "Dont think sad memories just mind happy memories"  then after that the man went down inside the bus and run yerin realize that the man left his handkerchief to Yerin she shouted but she failed the man is gone.

Yerin arrived at the her house pushing the doorbell waiting for opening up then Sowon her elder sister open it. Sowon shocked in sight seeing Yerin with puffy red eyes and with died tears "What happend yerinnie? Your eyes look miserable go inside" with that Yerin enter in there house walking like a dead robot at already started to shut down Yuju and SinB another sisters of Yerin saw how she look like both of them look each and not to force themselves from laughing "Unnie what happend to your eyes you look like red marble" Sowon glared at Sinb who silently laughing "Unnie what happend?" Yuju asked Sowon sit next to Yerin and ask Sinb to bring water for Yerin "Were over" Yerin said while sobbing really hard crying like a kid

"WHAT?!" Yuju and Sinb both said while Sowon hugged Yerin and confort her "What happend?" Sowon asked "He said he dont love me anymore" Sowon felt pain after Yerin said that the two dorks stop laughing they know how much Yerin love Eunwoo but seeing their Unnie in pain even they always they hate seeing her in that situation they just hugged Yerin "Thank you for comforting me" the 3 sisters just smiled at her "Even if we always tease you we hate to see you suffer" Sinb said "Unnie you dont deserve to be like this" Yuju added "Yerinnie dont be sad dont worry were always by your side" Sowon said Yerin felt luck having a sisters like them she felt comfortable and peace at the same time.

 

The next day Yerin arrived at the bus station waiting agin for bus to take her to their school. Later on the bus arrived Yerin went up and look for seat she shocked what she saw the man who gave her handkerchief yesterday she smiled then sit next to him the man look at her and look shock at bit then smiled Yerin ask if she cant sit next to him the man nod Yerin started to talk to man

"I just want to thank you for letting me to borrow your handkerchief yesterday" the man just smile "It's okay I dont want to see girls cry" Yerin and the man talked about things then the man arrived at his destination glancing at Yerin and waved his hand suddenly Yerin forgot something yeah righ he forgot his name

 

Another day came she saw again the man and talked about the things and the man asked her what makes her cry during the time when they first met Yerin make silent of a minute the man said it is okey if she cant share her story but Yerin said it's okay "My boyfriend and I broke up" she said the man glance at her and look away for a bit "Im sorry to hear that" Yerin said it's okay later on Yerin arrived at her destination again they bid their goodbyes and Yerin again forgot to asked his name. They keep seeing each other everyday thay talk to different topic hobbies favorites and anything and when Yerin always arrived at her destination same routine and Yerin always forgot to asked his name

 

Until one day Yerin arrived at the bus station make her desicion that this day she wont forget to ask his name but entering the bus scanning the seats she saw him no where "Maybe Im a bit early" she mumbles. Past few days she keep waiting for him but still he doesn't show up she sigh "If I can return the day that first time we saw each other I will ask his name" she sigh in defeat.

She arrived at their house later that day entering their house just like a walking monster slowly in defeat Sowon notice it and she asked Yerin "Look like having thoughts in your mind would you like to share it?" Yerin looked up at Sowon smiling and sit next beside her "Unnie I felt weird these comming few days" "What's the matter?" she heavily sigh "When Eunwoo and I broke up I-" Sowon suddely interfere "I thought you already moved on?" Yerin make face Sowon scrunched her forehead "Let me finish first unnie" Sowon nodded and raise her hand telling Yerin to countinue "As I was saying when Eunwoo and I broke up I arrived at the bus station crying like there's no tomorrow but then there is a man that lend me his handkerchief for my tears" "So what happend next?" 

Yerin remembers their first interaction of the man smiling a bit "He said she dont want to see a girl that cries we talk then he arrived at his destination then I forgot to asked his name" Yerin notice Sowon did not respond so she glance at her seeing sowon in slight opening mouth "So you forgot to asked his name?"  Yerin pout and "Yeah everyday we always see each other then I always forgot to asked his name"  Sowon dont know how to react she giggle a but earning a sisterly hit in Yerin "Yah Unnie Im sharing my story then you laugh at me"  Sowon laugh then when she felt the high faded "Why do you always forgot to asked his name when you encounter a person that you chitchat with you dont never forgot his name?" Yerin scratch her head "I always forgot because I enjoy his company" 

Sowon shake her head and pat Yerin's head "I felt sorry for you yerinnie *sigh* oh by the way Mom and Dad said that where moving" Yerin stood up suddenly as she hear what her elder sister said "WHAT NO WAY WHEN?"  Sowon stood to "Yes way they say that were leaving a day after tomorrow or maybe tomorrow see this stuff Yuju and Sinb are already packing their things so Yerinnie packed yours too Im cooking up for our dinner" Sowon tapped Yerin's shoulder she sigh very long "Too long yerinnie" Sowon giggled in defeat she packed her things.

Yerin felt pain having too much by Eunwoo leaving her behind and for the person who felt joy may felt guilt because of not asking his name but she knows when the time comes she will know his name.

The day after they moved to another house Yerin felt a lonely space in her heart for the bad and good things when their car passing through the bus stop Yerin looking out the window of their car putting both arms across the window and rest her head through it. Sowon saw what Yerin did she felt sad for her sister she knows that she already moved on to eunwoo and ready to start for new but unfortunately she knew the timing is messed up she sigh seeing her sister "Someday you will meet him again soon".