Welcome Home, Master

Welcome Home, Master

There are a lot of things a student would expect on a saturday morning.
Sleeping till noon or going to sleep just now after you had a big party with your friends. Maybe meeting with your parents for breakfast or being on your way to a trip over the weekend.

Seongwoo, however, did not expect his friend Minki to kick his door open and to enter his room with a suitcase. He felt his friend digging his fingernails into his skin as he shook him awake, screaming something about sleeping like a stone.

"What? What - my god - WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Seongwoo whined loudly when Minki didn't stop shaking him and taking away his blanket. He sat up and tiredly rubbed his eyes. He took a look at the clock.

"What the , what is so damn important you had to wake me up at 7 A.M.?"

Minki put his hands on his hips and looked disapprovingly at him. He snorted at the image in front of him. He didn't move out of his parents' house just to get scolded by a second mother at this ungodly hour.

"How did you even get into the dorm, man?"
"Stop ing. Minhyun let me in."
"I hate him and his handsome face sometimes," Seongwoo grumbled, silently thinking of ways to take vengeance on his roommate.
"I came to get you."
"Get me for what?"

His friend wordlessly put down the suitcase and rummaged through it before throwing some fabrics in his face.

"Take a shower and wear this."

Seongwoo took the soft material off his face to take a look at them.

"Is that - lingerie for women?" he asked confusedly and held up the bra and .
"Just do it, don't ask any more questions, I'll tell you everything later."
"Why the hell should I wear this?"
"I said no more questions! Now, hush!"

The other pushed him off the bed - even though Minki looked like a weakling, he was pretty damn strong - and literally kicked his into his bathroom.

He quickly showered and dried himself, all the while looking at the undergarments. It was some lacy black velvet stuff he was sure every straight man would love to take off a beautiful woman but Seongwoo didn't play straight. He preferred men that made his knees feel weak. The only bras he had seen in his life had been the ones of his mother and even if he were straight, he sure as hell wouldn't ualize any of those.

For a short moment, he considered ignoring his friends' orders but it was Minki he was dealing with. The only option to run away from him was to jump out of the window but he had a feeling Minki would be following him to hell to throw the lingerie in his face. There was simply no other option. As soon as Minki would grow impatient, he would knock down this door as well and probably sit on his chest to put on the underwear for him. He still wondered why the hell he had to put himself into women's lingerie but he had learned not to question Minki's actions too much. Nothing would come out if it, anyway.

Deciding to humor him, he put on the . He gasped at the soft material sliding against his skin and wondered why he didn't own any boxer shorts of that fabric. He eyed the bra next and wondered what kind of witchcraft was needed to put it on somebody.

A knock on the door broke him out of deep thoughts.

"Do you need help with the bra?"
"Uh...", he just opened the door for the other to step in. Minki held some boxes in his hands and dropped them on the washing machine.

"Okay, come here."

He didn't know what or how it had happened but he was suddenly turned around and felt the soft material on his skin. Minki moved Seongwoo's arms and before he had the time to wonder what his friend was actually doing, the bra was wrapped around him. The diva stuffed some cotton wool into the cups and nodded contently at the result.

"This is good."
"Do I get my answers now?"
"Not yet. Sit down on the bath tub."

Seongwoo quietly followed the orders and waited for Minki's next move. He was preparing something he was not familiar with, even going as far as heating some kind of substance.

"Stretch out your leg."

He hesitantly obeyed the other again. Minki simply smeared something warm on his leg.

"What is this?"
"Wax," he said nonchalantly and put a sheet of paper on top of the spread out mixture.
"Wait, are you gonna-," he gasped and looked at Minki in shock who only had a diabolic smile on his face as he grabbed the edge of the paper.
"Oh, no."
"Oh, yes!", he shouted and quickly ripped off the sheet.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 


 

"You look adorable."

Seongwoo looked into the mirror, his ego dying a lit bit more with every passing second. Minki finally told him about his day job as a server in a cafe to raise some money for their acting department. Usually, it would have been no problem. He hated being a waiter but could suffer though it for a day. However, it was not a normal cafe. No, his team had the idea to host a maid cafe. He was required to go full maid mode. That meant a long haired wig, a bow for his fake hair, a complete maid outfit and a bag with a panda on it. Why he was forced to wear a lace was still beyond his knowledge, though.

He looked so different from his usual manly image, so soft and so girly. He pulled down the skirt of the fluffy dress, hoping to cover up more of his thighs. It was admittedly cute, just a normal dress for a maid anyone would expect to see in an anime. It was mainly black with some white elements, such as the apron. When he realized that his try was futile, he tried pulling up his white stockings. He had to admit his legs looked pretty nice in them. He rubbed his long and hairless legs together. He was sure some girl group members would die for them. 

Oh, so smooth, he thought, But totally not worth the pain. Never ever again.

"I look like a dude in a dress. Like I was the victim of my older sister playing doll with me."
"Don't be ridiculous. Fashion is uni. You look sweet, I swear! Just not as good as I do."
"Minki, not every dude can look like a cute girl just by wearing a wig and a dress."
"Hey, don't be a jealous loser. Not everyone can be as beautiful as I am."

Minki flipped his long black hair at Seongwoo, challenging him to try to bring him down.

"You look like Hyuna."
"Boy, Hyuna wishes she could be this hot."

Seongwoo laughed at Minki's sarcasm but then stopped and wondered if he really was joking or actually did mean his words for real. He shrugged.
Minki put on some killer high heels like those were his normal shoes he would attend university with. Seongwoo wasn't sure but he kinda doubted every maid wore those. His friend took out another pair from his suitcase and put it into his hands.

"Here, they should fit you."
"What? Not only are you putting me into a bra, a dress and stockings but also in high heels?" Seongwoo screamed disbelievingly.

Minki only turned to him with a stone expression he probably adapted from Minhyun.
"Express your inner diva, Ong."

Seongwoo, knowing he lost anyway, sat down to put on the heels. It was only 5 cm but he was pretty sure he couldn't even walk in them, let alone serving with a smile on his face when his feet felt like dying a wretched death.

"Stand up. You are gonna get an exclusive lesson on how to work those long legs in heels."
"I'd prefer-"
"Shut up and watch me."

 


 

"Oh, wow, Seongwoo. You look ... pretty?"

Seongwoo's lips turned downwards, his displeasure obviously showing. Doyeon forced a smile on her lips.

"Cute bow!" she said and touched the headband that graced his hair, no his wig.
"I hate you."
"Oh, come on! You are doing it for the team. You want more money for the drama department as much as everyone else. Believe me, you are really gorgeous! I am actually getting jealous."

Seongwoo threw her one displeased expression again and entered the cafe where he would work for the rest of the day.
It was a popular one near their university. Thanks to someone's connections they were able to rent the cafe for a day. The team had worked hard to rearrange tables and put on some more fitting decoration.
He had never been to a maid cafe before but it was just like he imagined it to be. Bright, colourful, overly cute, not his style.

"Of course I want more money but I would prefer to do any other crazy stuff rather than this. Hell, I'd have been okay with being at the butler's cafe in a few weeks."
"But you know that-"
"Yes, yes, I know we don't have enough girls to work as maids since Yoojung fell ill today and the rest of the girls are going to wash cars. Seriously, where are we? In a cheap American teenager movie? Next, we will have a kissing booth!"
"Oh, that's actually-," she started.
"No."
"- a good idea. Lots of us are popular and good-looking enough."
"NO."

Doyeon rolled her eyes at Seongwoo, already planning ahead quietly.

"Anyway, here is something to write down orders, a pencil, and some change. Oh, and some candies. For special guests."
"What special guests?"
"Oh, you know. There are VIP guests with a ticket which they can use to enter the cafe whenever they want. Usually, you'd have to get a ticket for a certain time to be able to enter, so it won't be overcrowded. You can also give sweets to normal guests if they are particularly nice to you. You will get a nice tip for sure."

Seongwoo put the stuff into his panda bag silently.

"So, basically, all you have to do is to greet customers, lead them to an empty table and then show them our menu card. If they ask for recommendations just point at something and say it's very sweet. Everything on the menu is sweet. Sometimes, they'll ask for some extra stuff."
"What kind of stuff?"
"Just like a selca or something. Nothing big. Starting from 11 A.M. is a dance show every three hours, if someone asks. Now, every table only has a maximum of 60 minutes, you have to kindly ask your guests to leave if they don't make any move. There will be a clock on every table."

Seongwoo frowned a bit at the completely planned out services. Was all of that really necessary?

"And this is a list of all things you need to say in certain situations."

Doyeon put a sheet of paper into his hand. He sighed and took a look at it.

"What the- it's in Japanese! I don't know a word."
"Well, you will after today," she smirked.

Seongwoo gave her his best face which didn't change the delighted expression on her face at all.

"Wait-'Welcome home, Master?' For real?"
"Of couse! You are their maid. They will like it if they will be greeted as if they have arrived at home."

He gave her an unbelieving and shocked look. She only smiled sweetly at him and patted his shoulder.

"Learn well. You have one hour left."

With that the pretty girl danced away, leaving Seongwoo in more misery than before.

"Maybe I should quit university and just focus more on looking out for a sugar daddy."

Seongwoo sighed dejectedly and looked at the list again. No, he could pull through. He didn't need somene else to pay for his life. He was an independent, hard-working, strong woman-wait.

He focused on reading the few Japanese phrases again. Better make the best out of the situation. He had been a waiter before. He just had to throw in some Japanese phrases and walk around in a dress. How much more complicated could this be?

 


 

 

Apparently a whole ing lot. After running around for hours in these monstrous shoes and pretending to be a cute maid, Seongwoo was ready to push some of the candies into one of the custumor's mouth to make him ing shut up.

"Sweetie, come here."

The man was maybe a few years older and had this predator look in his eyes that made Seongwoo shiver. If that was what his fellow female friends often had to experience then he would have to be more aware to save them from such scumbags in the future.

"Yes, master?"
"Why don't you sit down. There is stil some space left here."

The greasy man patted his crotch and his friends laughed. If they wanted to see women sitting in their laps for their entertainment they should look out for a brothel or a strip club and not waste everyone's time and effort here. Seongwoo felt like vomiting and punching the .

From the corner of his eyes, he saw that the 60 minutes were over and he thanked god, his mother and his cow - what goddamn cow was he even thinking about - for saving him. Thank god for the rules.

"I'm sorry, master. But your time is unfortunately over. I have to ask you to leave," he said with his sweetest fake voice.
"Uh, what a pity," the slimy bastard said, "Here, if you need help to get out of the dress - call me," he winked and passed over a napkin with his number and some money.

"Thank you, master."

The man passed by him, not without grabbing his and Seongwoo was this tiny little bit close to running after that jerk to cut off his but he only bit his lip in surpressed anger.
At least, the asshat had given some good tip. He wondered if he should feel some kind of shame for selling fake cute pouts and pretending to like serving just for some extra money. But when he felt the heavy feeling of the big amount of tips in his purse, he decided that feeling ashamed was a waste of time and energy.

Seongwoo quickly wiped the table and threw away all the trash - along with the napkin.
 

Not even two minutes later, the next guests were coming in.

He readied his most friendly smile and was about to move towards the door to greet the newcomers when he realized who was entering the cafe. He gasped and stumbled back a bit. Of course, fate would him over like this. He took back his gratefulness to god and the imaginary cow. His mother was too precious, she deserved every thanks.

He was screwed. Coming through the door was the epitome of perfection.

180 cm tall, soft blond hair, sweet smile, the broadest shoulders on campus that were probably perfect to lean on, sharp eyes that turned into small crescents when he laughed. God, his laugh. It always made him weak.

Only a few meters away from him was Kang Daniel. The human perfection. And Seongwoo ... he was a fool for him.
He nervously wiped his sweaty hands on his dress while his eyes followed the guys sitting down at a table.

It's okay, he thought, just send Doyeon or Minki.

When he looked for them, he saw the two were already occupied with other costumers. He kept waiting and hoping that any of them would be free but when he realized that the new costumers started to look kind of bored and unentertained, he got anxious. He couldn't up. There were five people, they would surely bring in some good money.

"Ong Seongwoo, what happened to you? Betraying yourself for a bit of money ... Oh, who the cares. Stop being a ," he muttered to himself.

He needed to throw his ego out of the window and man up. Not like much was left of his manliness, anyway. He reminded himself to smile as he approached the table.

"Welcome home, masters," he said while bowing. He felt the burning stare of all five on him, growing uneasy. They probably didn't even know him, especially Daniel. Why would they, they had never tal-
"Aren't you, Ong Seongwoo? The acting major?" ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION REPEAT ABORT MISSION ASJDGHDJIAVNDIRG

The oldest friend of Daniel, Yoon Jisung, looked at him amusedly, probably not expecting Seongwoo to look like he got caught doing some illegal stuff.

"Uh..." Okay, Ong Seongwoo. You are an acting major. "Sorry, I am afraid I'm not."
He mentally slapped himself for suddenly raising his voice like someone grabbed his balls. Something that Minki would do if he would dare to run away right now, which actually sounded really tempting, to be honest. Jisung looked at him with a very confused expression.
"Okay, sorry. Sweet outfit, though."
"Yeah, the bow on your head really accentuates the- uhm- colour ... of your eyes?" another friend said.

He didn't know what to say and just bowed, avoiding eye contact, especially with Daniel.
He pulled down the skirt further and looked to the ground, awkwardness practically radiating off his body in waves. He had crushed on the other since the younger was just starting as any other freshman. As if his great physics didn't make him stand out already, he also had peach pink hair. The first moment he laid his eyes on him made him swoon inwardly but Seongwoo never really dared to make a move. He was usually so confident but it seemed like Kang Daniel was his weakness. And now they would interact for the first time and he was in a ing dress, wore a scratchy wig and ran around in shoes that were effectively killing his feet. Talk about good first impressions.

"I think you look cute."

It was like time stopped. His lungs lost all functions and his legs shook in the heels. For a short moment Seongwoo allowed himself to enjoy the gentle voice that complimented him but he realized Daniel probably only said that to make him feel less weird. As if standing in front of your crush while the only thing covering your was a puff dress could get any less weird. He bowed as a sign of gratitude and handed out the menu cards. Maybe if he continued like they didn't know each other he could save face. Maybe they would believe him to be a girl. Maybe they really wouldn't know he was a dude in a dress, more so Ong Seongwoo in a maid outfit.

"We have a lot of delicious cakes. A lot of costumors also liked our traditional green tea. I will be coming back in a few minutes."

When Seongwoo turned around, he didn't notice a pair of eyes following his every step through the cafe. He quickly hid behind the counter and crouched down, pretending to look for something. My sanity maybe, he thought.

He felt like growing crazy. Of all the odds, why today? Why now? Why couldn't Doyeon or Minki take over? Why him? He wanted to frustratedly grab his hair but realized that the wig and the goddamn bow on top of his head were blocking the way to his natural hair, effectively reminding him of his misery yet again.
In the middle of the mental breakdown, he didn't even hear someone approaching him from the side. Only after he had heard the person clear his throat did he jump up from shock and hit his head on the counter.

"Ow," he whined and cowered in pain.
"Oh, my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. Are you okay?"

He felt how a hesitant hand softly rubbed the spot on his head and looked up at the man who was the reason for all this misery.
Kang Daniel patted his head while he was crouching behind the counter. What a crazy world.

"I-I'm okay."
"Are you sure? Oh." Apparently, Daniel himself had realized as well that the situation must be looking weird to outsiders. "Sorry." Seongwoo's inner 14 year old fangirl sighed dreamily and screamed at Daniel to never stop. He might have had to hold back a purr.
"I just came to ask if you would be returning soon maybe. It has been quite some time and you were nowhere to be seen. We were wondering where you were and are ready to order but sorry, that was rude. We should have just waited a bit more."
"No! It's- It's okay! I'm sorry," Seongwoo gulped. "Master," he added, not forgetting his role. "It's my fault for taking too long. I will take your orders right away."

Daniel cocked his head to the side and grinned his beautiful smile, taking all of Seongwoo's air again.

"I'll be returning to the table first then, okay?"
"Of course, master."

He breathed in and out and put on his nicest smile. Luckily, nothing happened when he took their orders. He turned to the kitchen and sighed. His dress had ridden up yet again. Seongwoo rearranged it and pushed it down as much as possible.

"Oh, boy, those hips are not made for dresses-what am I saying, of course they aren't. But I gotta admit a skirt is pretty nice in summer," he said to himself and swayed his hips left and right, enjoying the way the skirt seemingly flew in the air.

He looked around the cafe. Everyone had been served and he could rest for a few minutes. He decided to use this chance to quickly go to the toilet. He didn't know how to do it with the dress yet but he would surely manage. He hastily slid into the men's toilet without anyone seeing him and sat down on the toilet, getting rid of his shoes. He sighed in relief. His feet were already red and swollen, he couldn't wait for the day to end. Seriously, next time he'll just jump out of the window and accept Minki following him to hell.

He slugishly did his business, taking his sweet time, totally forgetting that they had full house outside.

"Ong Seongwoo, I know you are in there. What the hell have you been doing so long? Your guests are waiting!" he heard Minki's angry voice coming through the door. He gasped in shock, hurriedly arranged his dress and more or less slipped into his shoes as fast as possible. The maid ran out of his cabin to wash his hands and stumbled outside to attend to his guests.

Not even moved out of the door properly, he felt how his foot slipped out of the shoe, making him lose the little balance he had in the first place. He tried to grab onto something to lean on but then realized his skirt wasn't put down properly, revealing a bit of his underwear. He desperately pushed down his skirt with his hands but didn't manage to do anything to stop himself from falling-

Falling right into a muscular chest. Seongwoo's face pressed into the warmth and a sweet fragrance filled his nose. Strong arms wrapped around him and he felt like fainting right then and there. He had a good guess whose arms he just fell into. He shyly looked up and the handsome face of Kang Daniel greeted him. A red hue layered over his cheeks. Seongwoo was sure he felt his face becoming hot as well and he was about sigh dreamily when he noticed that Daniel's hand tugged a bit on his skirt.

"Your-uh-your dress was partially tucked in your . I don't think you want to get out with your underwear exposed," he stuttered, looking away.

Seongwoo squeaked, quickly pulled away and pulled his dress down properly. He then continued to put on his shoes. He doubted he could afford tripping again.

"S-Sorry, master. I-I didn't want to-I mean, thank you for uh-"
"It's okay," Daniel said and threw him his trademark sweet smile while rubbing his nape in embarassment.

The maid bowed and ran away as fast as possible. His cheeks must have been burning with an intense red colour.
He fanned himself before attending one of his tables.

Right when he saw Daniel coming back from the restroom, the drinks of his table were ready to be served. Seongwoo carefully carried the beverages to the group of friends.

"Your drinks, masters."

Seongwoo heard collective 'thank you's and placed the orders in front of the costumers. He only had Daniel's cold water left before he could run away and hide again. Nearly done. So close.

"So, Daniel. I heard you have a crush on-"

Said student waved his arms around in alarm, hitting Seongwoo's stretched out arms. He accidentally let go of the glass and it clattered on the table, water spilling all over the table.

.

He was too shocked to completely register what just happened but then he realized that the water wasn't only spread out on the table but also on Daniel's jeans.

"Sh- I mean, I'm so sorry, master!"

He quickly ran to the counter to get some tissues and started dabbing the wet spots on the other's trousers. The victim himself was shocked too and didn't even do or say anything other than gaping at Seongwoo who desperately tried to absorb the liquid with the tissues. He was so focused on drying every spot, he didn't realize to what place his hand had been wandering to till he felt how Daniel's hands pushed his away.

"Ah, ah. Please not there."

Seongwoo's eyes widened yet again and he gulped when he realized he was about to touch Daniel's ringdingdong.
Immediately, apologies flew out of his mouth. He could hear his friends suppressing their laughs. His crush only chuckled in embarassment.

"It's okay, it's just water. It's my fault, anyway. I'm sorry."
"Oh, no. It's also my fault. Ah, " Seongwoo sighed and looked at the wet trousers, not knowing what he could do more for them to dry. Daniel looked at him softly and Seongwoo couldn't help thinking he was completely unworthy. The blond shook his head.
"It's warm, it will dry up in a few minutes. It was my fault alone. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are doing great."

The encouraging smile on his face made Seongwoo melt and forget his job for a second but he had to keep focus. He apologized again and took out some candies from his bag.

"Please accept those special candies onl yfor special guests as an apology."

Daniel's smile widened even further when he took the sweets.

"Oh, lemon flavoured! I love them!"
"But Daniel, a few days ago, you said you hated lem-"

His friend apruptly stopped talking and grimaced as he let out a small squeak.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Daniel said dismissively to his friend and turned to Seongwoo again, "Thank you for the sweets, I'll cherish them."

Seongwoo bowed and wiped the rest of the table before returning behind the counter again. He looked at the clock and realized that 40 more minutes were left. 40 more minutes filled with thousands possibilities to embarass himself further. Awesome.

 

After he brought their food, which thankfully went without any accidents, he turned around to attend some other guests when he was stopped by the youngest looking friend who he had never seen before.

"What kind of specialties do you have?"
"Eh?"

Seongwoo's eyebrows shot up, confusion obvious in his face.

"I always thought maids had some kind of special entertainment thing to entertain their masters?"
"I-Well, there is a dance show in 20 minutes actually-"
"So, you don't have any special talent?"
"Seonho, you are being rude," that rather silent guy, Jonghyun, said. He didn't know much about him but he had seen him and Daniel hanging out multiple times and managed to catch his name.
"Sorry, I was just curious. When my brother visited a maid cafe he always talked about how the girls sang for him or showed some magic tricks or something. I thought maybe you can, too."
"Well, I'm really good at clapping the slate," he joked and laughed which turned very awkward when he realized that every person on the table looked at him confused. He cleared his throat and bowed before running to another table. He felt like taking off a shoe and destroying a window with the heel so he could escape through it.

Sure, I could just open the door but where would be the drama about that?

 


 

"Thank you for your visit."

Mission accomplished. They were only waiting for Jisung to return and then they would go. On the one hand, he was sad not being able to look at Daniel's gorgeous face anymore. On the other hand, he was glad he couldn't embarass himself further. Because that's what he has been doing the whole day. Embarassing himself and apologizing. He bowed to the group one last time and was about to retreat when he felt a hard push and promptly landed in someone's lap.

And here he was, facing Kang Daniel's dreamy chest yet again. God have mercy on his heart.
Daniel's hands were on his smooth thighs while he half-sat on his lap with his own hands on the blond's chest.

Both looked shocked at each other but did not move.

They could hear Jisung chuckling from besides them.

"Sorry, I'm just so clumsy."

Seongwoo quickly got off Daniel, thanked and apologized to him yet again. He died inwardly, asking himself why he was punished by embarassing himself in front of his crush.
The other seemed absentminded, hands not moving like he couldn't believe what just happened. That day was a disaster. Talk about social suicide. He hoped they still didn't know it was him.

The clock striked the end of their escapade and the group of friends stood up.

"I-Well. See you."

A hopeful glint appeared in Daniel's eyes when he smiled and Seongwoo didn't know what he was hoping for but he just smiled back.

"Goodbye, masters."

When they exited, he caught Daniel's eyes again and he looked away, blushing. He quickly collected the trash on the table but found a napkin with something messy written on it.
 

If you have some lemon candies left at the end of the day, we are pretty sure Daniel would love to be the special someone to take them from you, Seongwoo. Call him! *wink wonk*

xxx-xxxx-xxx - the number to end all of our misery

For real, though. Please call him. We are tired of his pathetic behaviour.
 

"Wow, holy , I have Kang Daniel's number! But how did they know it was me?"

 


 

"For god's sake, Daniel. Why do you even want to go to this maid cafe that desperately? You have never been into that kinda stuff," Jisung groaned in annoyance, following his friend to the crowded cafe. He had spammed their group chat to come with him to a cafe at 10 A.M. Jisung wasn't as young as the rest anymore, he needed his beauty sleep. But did Daniel care? Not a bit. He had basically forced his friends to come and get a ticket with him, so they could enter the cafe now, a whooping five hours later. 

"Isn't that the maid cafe the drama department is hosting today?" Seonho asked and looked around.
"Drama department? Don't tell me-," Jisung stopped and looked at Daniel with his eyes narrowed to slits.

Daniel blushed and kept his head down.

"Wow, you forced us to come, so you could ogle your crush?"

The blond kept silent and Jisung decided that this had to end now. He valued a good sleep and he couldn't have any of that if Daniel kept getting shy and giggly around a particular acting major. They had do to something. He looked at the rest of his friends who thought the same. 

Except for Jonghyun who looked at Daniel and Jisung with a confused expression.

"Who? What crush?"

Daniel ignored Jonghyun's question but when he entered the cafe and saw the person of his daydreams, he couldn't keep a smile off his face.
Jonghyun followed where Daniel's eyes went and turned to Jisung, even more confused.

"Since when is Daniel into crossdressers?"

 

 


 I've thought about abandoning this but I finally managed to produce something I was content with. If there is any problem regarding the presentation of the maid cafe, I'd be grateful if you'd let me know!

In the meantime, thank you for everyone who waited and thank you for reading :D You can find me on twitter