LIAR

second chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAN POV 

I woke up this morning with guilt. I do not know why. Can anyone tell me why I feel guilty? Because I was angry with Baekhyun yesterday? But I should say that again and again he is lying to me. He has been telling me that he is a rich kid but he is just the child of the maid. But why he deceived me? He knows that I do not like a rogue but why he deceives me? Oh God. just forget it. 

Then I woke up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After finishing the shower, I went to the closet to take a school uniform and wear it. After 5 minutes I went downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Anyone wondering where my parents are, actually they are overseas for work. So it can be said every day I'm just alone at home.

After breakfast, I wear shoes and bags to go to school. And do not forget the car keys as I will go to school by car. After 20 minutes of carriage ride to school I parked in the place I always parking. I got off the car and went straight to the locker to pick up the book.

After picking up my book straight into the first class. While on the road I came across Baekhyun. I just walked past him without reprimand. He just bowed his head.

So in the classroom I sat next to Baek but I changed the seat and sat next to Aeri's new girl."Hi Aeri can I sit with you today or anytime." I asked her as I rubbed the back of my neck.

Aeri smiled and said "Yes you can." I smiled and sat next to Aeri.


After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter